Wanted adult king and milksnake pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 06:31 AM   #1
witcher22
adult king and milksnake pair

looking for some breeders
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-06-2010, 05:17 AM   #2
jeffwyatt81
Hi, I have an early 07' pair of ruby eye lavender albino cali kingsnakes they are both virgins. I purchased them both at a local reptile show when they were around 6 mos. old from 2 different breeders. I purchased the striped one as a female and the banded one as a male but I have never had them sexed myself as I never got around to breeding them due to my time being taken by my bearded dragons so I cant guarentee their sex as I am selling them as I purchased them. The stripe one is 4'+ and thick she eats 2-3 f/t jumbo mice or small rats every tuesday and the banded one is about 3.5' and not as thick and he has eaten f/t since I got him until a couple months ago and now he will only take sm/med live mice 2-3 every tuesday and with him I paid a bit more because he was on display as a holdback due to his unusual chain link banding. These are both very docile snakes but the male with get a little cage brave and rattle his tail but thats about it he has never struck at me but it does take him a week or so to warm up to new people but the female is a total sweetheart and loves being out of her cage. I have included a few pics. If you are interested I can let the pair go for $275 shipped (shipping and boxing is $75) and back in 07' I paid nearly $600 for this pair and they are beautiful pics do them no justice I promise you wont be dissapointed if you see them in person as they were the 2 nicest albino kings at the show and I looked for the perfect snakes for 7 hours straight. Let me know if your interested.

Also considering trades for bearded dragons and ball morphs (spider, pin, mojave, lesser)

Thanks,
Jeff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread