Bad Guy Howling gale bearded dragons - Page 49 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-08-2010, 04:49 AM   #481
Ed Clark
I forwarded this email to Nicole because she told me jeff would never ask me for a donation, this is the original email he sent to me.

That's why the email she had has some of her info on it.

Old 03-08-2010, 05:04 AM   #482
WiseReptiles
As I have already stated is the 2 of you will do anything to get the attention off of you or lie to do it. We know we did not send you an email and that one of you changed it to suit the situation at hand. But oh well I am done trying to explain myself because the 2 of you wont give up since the attention is off of you.

Forgot to sign the last message so I will sign this one twice

Jeff Wise
Jeff Wise

Old 03-08-2010, 05:20 AM   #483
Andrews Arboreals
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Please do not use the term "They" I am showing you the email exactly as it was forwarded to me. I do not have Kingsnake account I don't like King Snake much I prefer Fauna much more.

I asked Ed to do a screen shot for you guys hopefully I will see it on here tomorrow, Night
yea probably because its easier to scam

Old 03-08-2010, 05:24 AM   #484
Ed Clark
Here's the bottom part with the I.P address on it.

This email proves jeff and his wife are liars!

Old 03-08-2010, 05:26 AM   #485
capt._howdy
Ed and Nicole you both Know that Chuck wouldnt take a DIME from you two So just leave it be. your help is not needed GOOOD DAY SIR

Old 03-08-2010, 05:29 AM   #486
Ed Clark
Jeff I provided screen shots of the emails as asked of me.

You did not answer me about who's email address is on that email that was sent to me.

It appears that the email was sent from Michigan, where do you live?

Old 03-08-2010, 05:32 AM   #487
capt._howdy
Ed you must not be the brightest crayon in the crayon box to think people dont see threw your B.S

Old 03-08-2010, 05:38 AM   #488
WiseReptiles
Yeah and Nicole had our email address before hand. You think that you are so smart and can change an email but the only reason you are wasting your time here is to avoid your own BOI threads and to start crap. I know it, I have seen you avoid questions like the are the plague but when you think you can turn the attention from yourself you will do it to the best of your knowledge. And as Russ stated I do not trust the 2 of you with my paypal address as well as someone having to wait a couple weeks to receive dragons. You 2 have proved yourself and I do not want anything to do with either of you. You are just in this hobby to give it a bad name. BTW, funny thing is the only time we go to Kingsnake is when links are posted in the chat room. But you have your story and live in your own world no matter how screwed up it is. So enjoy making everyones lives miserable.

Jeff Wise

Please make sure to use protection because we don't need any more morons on Fauna.

Old 03-08-2010, 06:04 AM   #489
Ed Clark
Quote:
Sent 12:18 PM, Mar 05th, 2010 from I.P. Address 68.61.46.124/c-68-61-46-124.hsd1.mi.comcast.net
LOL!

Your defense is I drove from Jersey to use your computer in Michigan to send myself an email to ask for a donation.

I'm sure you can come up with something better than that...after all you are a proven liar as well as your wife as I just demonstrated.

I never would have said anything about that email to anyone until you started running your mouth about you not ever asking me for a donation.

Seems like a few here want to bicker all the time, so I bid you all a good day.

Old 03-08-2010, 06:13 AM   #490
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
LOL!

Your defense is I drove from Jersey to use your computer in Michigan to send myself an email to ask for a donation.

I'm sure you can come up with something better than that...after all you are a proven liar as well as your wife as I just demonstrated.

I never would have said anything about that email to anyone until you started running your mouth about you not ever asking me for a donation.

Seems like a few here want to bicker all the time, so I bid you all a good day.
Ed, forward me the email in question (NOT a screenshot) and I will take a look. I know exactly what to look for and it will be easy to determine where the email originated.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!