Bad Guy Lou Rodrigues, Designer Ball Pythons also on Kingsnake.com - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:13 PM   #11
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by selitper10 View Post
I have never, ever put 3 heat packs in with an animal, even when shipping in cooler weather than it was this week.
So you are saying the OP is lying and put 2 extra heat packs in the box before taking the photo?

Old 04-10-2010, 06:20 PM   #12
selitper10
Yes! I am i would never do that, there is no need for that many heat packs.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:29 PM   #13
selitper10
Here is a time line of the day of delivery bear in mind that these times are CST.
12:25pm sent text to check on animal and if ed was satisfied. No reply I work full time and do not have access to email.

2:49 pm Call on my way home No reponse.

3:30 get home and check email have 2 from UPS. one at 8:07am stating that the first delivery was unsuccessful. The other at 1:47pm stating that the package was delivered.

4:07pm call Ed to make sure everything is Ok. (unaware as to the condition of the animal at this point) No response. I leave a message.

4:39 he finally call me back and tells me that the spider is dead. I tell him that he was fine and healthy and very much alive and ask to see pics.

I get home a few mins later and see that no pics are in email and call Ed again (5:11pm) No answer.

I call again at 5:17 pm and offer the other spider. He tells me " Why would i want another animal from you when the first one died" then starts the the HELP ME thread.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:35 PM   #14
eddieriv
Quote:
Yes! I am i would never do that, there is no need for that many heat packs.
Are you kidding me right now? First off I don't carry heat packs because I don't have any animals to ship out. The only animal I shipped was a 15 inch Bearded Dragon to NY to and i'm in New Jersey and a heat pack wasn't necessary since the weather was fine.

I'm not a big time breeder I don't have hatchlings to ship out I have one dragon posted right now on the classified. I don't carry heat packs right now.

The thread has been up for 3 days only reason you have been quiet is because I didn't want to drop your name with the hope of actually coming to an agreement. You offered me two snakes in which I didn't deny nor say I would take for the simple fact that I was unsure if I wanted to pursue this breeding project. Then you tell me the threads made some woman buy the snake because she saw that you had offered it to me.

Explain how the woman knew you offered it to me when I never posted your name on the previous discussion thread?

Last night I was going to throw away the small box you sent the snake in and a 2nd heat pack falls out and then I find a third one taped to the bottom. Not only were there three but the one taped to the top had been directly above the snake without any news paper between the snake and the heat pack. Yes there was newspaper in the box but under the snake and a couple of business cards.

All you had to say to me was that I failed to get the snake at the first attempt.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:37 PM   #15
chris allen
So was the snake packaged the way Eddie said, with the snake above the cushioning, or is that a lie as well?

Did you offer him a replacement spider and than sell it, because he was involved in discussion about receiving a DOA without ever mentioning your name?

I find it hard to believe that a friend would lie to me before posting anything on here. Especially someone I have know for probably 8 or 9 years.

Do you have a website or emails stating your terms of service?

Old 04-10-2010, 06:37 PM   #16
selitper10
So for anyone out there who would like to speak to me personally here is my number 773 829 3333. I have done business with alot of people and everyone is satisfied. I spoke to Ed numerous time during that week and answered all his questions and even advised him on other purchases that didn't even involve me, because he was new to this. I told him that he had to get the package on the first attempt and his earlier statement in the other thread stating that i implemented the signature required option is false. Its was the drivers option not to leave the package. Furthermore he told me later after the death of the animal that UPS had supposedly not knocked or rang before, if that is the case why wouldn't he wait for it. He has email and internet on his phone and could have tracked the animal. but didn't

Old 04-10-2010, 06:41 PM   #17
selitper10
well your friend is lying about the three heat pack and i do pack according to the instructional video on shipyourreptiles.com Ed i don't know where you got the other heat packs from nor do i care. You did not get them from my package.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:44 PM   #18
selitper10
I kept out of the discussion because he kept my name out of it, but as soon as he posted my name i have to defend myself. Ed this whole thing could have been avoided if you just got the package when it was first delivered.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:46 PM   #19
chris allen
I would just like to know if the cushioning/paper was under the snake, or above the snake?

Did you offer a replacement spider for him?

The Boi doesn't work by people speaking over the phone personally. This is meant to bring out the truth and have everything be in writing on an open forum for us and our peers to see. State your facts, he states his. Hopefully there is a resolution.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:46 PM   #20
eddieriv
Quote:
Here is a time line of the day of delivery bear in mind that these times are CST.
12:25pm sent text to check on animal and if ed was satisfied. No reply I work full time and do not have access to email.

2:49 pm Call on my way home No reponse.

3:30 get home and check email have 2 from UPS. one at 8:07am stating that the first delivery was unsuccessful. The other at 1:47pm stating that the package was delivered.

4:07pm call Ed to make sure everything is Ok. (unaware as to the condition of the animal at this point) No response. I leave a message.

4:39 he finally call me back and tells me that the spider is dead. I tell him that he was fine and healthy and very much alive and ask to see pics.

I get home a few mins later and see that no pics are in email and call Ed again (5:11pm) No answer.

I call again at 5:17 pm and offer the other spider. He tells me " Why would i want another animal from you when the first one died" then starts the the HELP ME thread.
I posted the pics on here and send them directly to your email I checked my email and I guess i forgot to attach pictures I thought I had sent them to you but here is the email saying that I had sent them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!