Bad Guy Nicole Norton/Howlinn gale dragons,Bad guy very bad guy. - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2010, 12:04 PM   #71
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
The dragon I had at the show was NOT the dragon in question it was a totally different animal Prince is Yellow my breeder I took there was RED his names Frazzle..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileJay
I did see Nicole at the Buffalo show carrying around the dragon in question, and the way she was acting regarding him indicated to me that it was a gift recently received

Hmmmmm......

Old 04-24-2010, 12:07 PM   #72
Lucille
Quote:

I have unsubscribed from this BOI as I am not the Bad Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons
And before I go
Hmmmmmm.....................

Old 04-24-2010, 12:47 PM   #73
Ed Clark
This is an airbill for a group of sub/young adult leopard geckos Nicole made a deal with me to pay at a later date. I had no problems waiting to be paid for a short time period.

the total agreed upon was $550.00 plus shipping for 1 male Enigma double het and 3 female morphs. at a later date ! added 5 additional females to her group to insure she had good success with producing babies.

they grew and produced many eggs and she did so so raising up the babies to saleable size. she sold them to local pet shops and online. I wondered why I was not getting paid as she was making money on them.

She contacts me then tells me they are too much work so she is dumping then on any pet shop that will give her anything for them.I tell her to ship them back to me as she still owes me for them. of course I get stuck with another shipping bill.

The leos arrive 2 adults in good condition and 4 non feeding babies with skinny tails that are on deaths door. she did tell me the babies are not feeding.

I allow her a $250.00 credit on these.

She owes $300.00 on this deal plus the $30.00 shipping to her on the very first shipment for a total of $330.00 owed.

I tried to give her a help suppling her with breeding stock that she could pay for at a later date, she did not appreciate the help from me as she never paid for anything. her temper is her downfall.

Old 04-24-2010, 12:56 PM   #74
DAND
Ed, as I'm sure you know you are doing nothing more than wasting everyone's time by these ridiculous posts. You are asked specific questions, you dodge them and divert the attention elsewhere. This feeble attempt at manipulation is as transparent as glass.

Old 04-24-2010, 01:00 PM   #75
snakemansnakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileJay View Post
They were definitely there together, sharing a table. I was also set up at that show.

X2. This thread has the makings of another 40 page bickering contest.

Old 04-24-2010, 01:02 PM   #76
deborahbroadus
1:00 pm, Nicole is reading.... She sure can't keep away.

I for one do not believe that he GAVE her the animal. Her behavior is NOT one of a woman given something and then having it taken back. None of her emails bear her accusation out.

Old 04-24-2010, 01:03 PM   #77
shinezilla
I see alot of back and forth between you two, but why bring all of this up now? Didn't you try to resolve this amongst eachother first?

I don't think any of this is very professional, to say the least... I am in a quarrel with my previous "better half" where I too am owed money and there are reptiles involved...

BUT I never posted a Bad Guy thread about it simply because it will catch alot of unnecessary attention.

This seems like a pissing match on who's the wrong-er versus the wrong-ee. It would make more sense if this was more on the business aspect, but in this situation, I see quite a bit of personal interference.

Good luck to both of you.

Old 04-24-2010, 01:08 PM   #78
HowlinGaleDragons
Ah so you want to bring up the sick dieing Leos you sent me? You never sold them to me you never charged me anything you told me you had too many Leos and you thought I would enjoy a change of pace so I gave it a shot.

There was no agreement of any type to money on this and you know it.

Are you unable to sell dragons is that why you are trying to lie about money? This truly blows my mind.

The enigma male arrived to me with a Rat tail it took over a month to get him in decent weight

2 of the Three Females died in the first weak they also had rat tails one had a very nasty eye infection every morning I would have to clean her eyes and give her Terramycin. Neither of them would eat for me.

Oh Ed your forgot to tell them you sent me an Albino and a Super Snow both of which where so skinny and rat tailed they died quicker than the rest the Snow made it 2 days the Albino 4.

OH! Also don't forget the Pacman frog you sent that came in with horribly swollon legs and promptly died. Then you replace it with a Pyxie frog who you brought in person and had its intestines hanging out its butt; I was able to rehydrate the frog she is doing well now. You also brought a second Pyxie with you to the show and had it on display no one bought and when you brought it back here it also had it's intestines hanging out (Keep in mind I do no know frogs I did not know anything was wrong with the frog he took to the show or it would NOT have been on my table, he gave me my frog an hour before he left I was setting a cage up for it when I saw the intestines hanging out) . I hope to god none of the dragons you sold at that show died on people because I will be beyond mad if it comes down on my name locally.

Old 04-24-2010, 01:09 PM   #79
HowlinGaleDragons
No I needed to respond to this one just so everyone knows what truly happened I will have no part of his pot shots at me like calling me Ugly...lord a 5 year old sais that.

Old 04-24-2010, 01:18 PM   #80
shinezilla
Quote:
No I needed to respond to this one just so everyone knows what truly happened I will have no part of his pot shots at me like calling me Ugly...lord a 5 year old sais that.
I have to respond to this as a "girl"...

He obviously didn't/doesn't think you're ugly. He just wants to piss you off.

And I would like to correct you, my 4yr old tells me I'm ugly all the time... So it's 4 and not 5

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!