Jay at Exotic Jungle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2004, 01:31 PM   #1
Aaron Luxenberg
Jay at Exotic Jungle

I just wanted to take a second to post about my purchase of a CB 03 Peruvian Red Tailed boa from jay. He is a up front honest guy and his snakes are definately high quality. I have seen Jays snakes in person and i dont think Jay could treat his animals any better. just wanted to take a second and post about my experience. I would definately buy from Jay again in the future.

Aaron Luxenberg

Old 01-04-2004, 01:46 PM   #2
bud mierkey
Thumbs up he did ok for me 2

He has done good so far no bad stories from me or my peeps.
My little black mamba is doing great he was in a deli cup now he is 4 foot! since the daytona show.

Old 01-04-2004, 02:56 PM   #3
COBRAMAN
Jay is one of the best! I have never heard anything bad about him.

Old 01-04-2004, 03:19 PM   #4
colubridman88
Far and Away

one of the best guys out there. Couldn't be a nicer guy.
Jesse Smith

Old 01-05-2004, 12:26 AM   #5
earthmover
too bad Denver got their butts whooped, but hey so did the cowboys

Ryan Steele

Old 01-05-2004, 01:39 PM   #6
earthmover
I got an email for this post and recieved 1 warning point so just let me clarify my reason for posting this, Jay is a huge Broncos fan even though they are a terrible team, they got knocked out of the playoffs in the first round and just to bust Jays b@lls a little I posted it. Thanks webslave and keep up the good work!

Ryan Steele

Old 01-05-2004, 07:52 PM   #7
VenomJ
Wink

Jay is the man hands down. He is also a good friend of mine. I spent tons of money on my snakes that I from him. But yes sadly the Broncos did loose, but also the Seminoles. Once again great guy, you wont go wrong. One last thing...GO CANES!!!!

Joe Switalski

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!