Bad Guy jsoldier1(Joseph jenkins) NEW Thread - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #131
dturner100
Oh I hate you Amanda! lol ( just kidding ). I wanted those corns! You got an awesome deal. I didn't get to deal with Joseph, but I wanted to get those guys.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:24 PM   #132
joseydiann
LoL I'm sorry Dustin, I didn't know anyone else was after them I sent him an offer and he took it.

I have about 15-17 corns though and I'm just trying to decide which one I want to keep and breed, you find a way to ship me some asf's to breed for your LA la and I'll send you 4 corns and a leo. HAha

Amanda

Old 05-11-2010, 11:04 PM   #133
LauraB
Quote:
He never asked if I would pay money back as well in the beginning. I would have done that.
And yet, you start a Bad Guy thread over $75.00 in a trade a deal that YOU did not fullfill?
If you had it to pay him "in the beginning", why are are you in such a frenzy about 75 lousy bucks now?
He said Friday the 14th, right?

Quote:
I could care less either way at this point I'm screwed and I am in the process of trying to sell my collection as well as my guitars to make some money another way
Well, that's definitely a drag.

Sorry to hear you have to sell your collection and guitars to make some money, but Jospeh Jenkins is certainily NOT responsible for you having to sell your colletion or guitars just because he doesn't have the $75.00 you decided he owed you when you couldn't send him the tegus you agreed on.
There wasn't even any cash involved in the orginal deal, so being indignant, self-righteous and combative now doesn't serve you well in future endeavors.

It is also is a wise and responsible keeper/vendor who not only quarantines but keeps their herps (and their young and uneducated family members) safe. The emails were a little difficult to navigate, especially in your first thread, but I surmise that you flipped the tegus ... and also left them vulnerable to a 3-year old. Not smart for the 3-year old or the animal.
You might want to address both those issues in the future if you want to be taken seriously as a responsible vendor.

I do hope you get paid tomorrow, as he did agree to it, but that tiny amount of money should NOT be the basis of making or breaking you since it wasn't even part of the original deal.

Had you sent the tegus agreed upon, there were be NO Bad Guy thread here at all and you wouldn't be in such a frenzy over $75.00 .... bottom line.

Old 05-17-2010, 02:16 AM   #134
kmrkvicka
Hey Tim, you forgot to update THIS thread, to inform us all that Joseph DID pay you as promised... you posted on the other thread, that none of us were subscribed to, so none of us would get the update...

Well, I wanted to make sure it didn't go unnoticed that Joseph DID indeed pay, and Tim's only response was that he no longer wished to post

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!