Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 98 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #971
amercnwmn
Funny they have the money to go visit friends in Tx but not pay a widow back the money they ripped off. These THINGS disgust me.

Wonder if they are headed down to San Antonio, there IS a reptile show rolling around in a week or so..coincidence?
Doubt they have any of the money left now.

Old 05-25-2010, 08:49 PM   #972
crotalusadamanteus
You'll find it in my sig line too. And since this is my 20th post in this thread, $100 will follow shortly.

That makes it $1600 you two thieves owe Maggie, or Me and I'll get it there myself. These expenses will grow by the time I get to MI. Just so you know.

Old 05-25-2010, 08:52 PM   #973
wyldwurm
I started a swear jar thread over in Hell, too
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...467#post958467

Old 05-25-2010, 09:05 PM   #974
amercnwmn
Just plopped $1200 on my *insert favored profanity here* Xterra.
Hopefully I can get squared and donate some $ too.

I actually became aware of this issue through a member on my FB friends list posting a link. So obviously the word IS spreading.

Old 05-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #975
HyderHouseHerps
I donated enough to cover my 5 or so posts, plus the few more I may make.

Old 05-25-2010, 09:26 PM   #976
SapphireGemReptiles
i am appalled and sickened as well as extremely confused... Jeff, Christina honestly i thought you two were good people but this completely changes my train of thought.... after what you did, if hell is real then its still to pure to have you two anywhere near it, Satan himself would look like a pure and clean angel compared to you two...

Old 05-25-2010, 09:26 PM   #977
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
Funny they have the money to go visit friends in Tx but not pay a widow back the money they ripped off. These THINGS disgust me.

Wonder if they are headed down to San Antonio, there IS a reptile show rolling around in a week or so..coincidence?
Doubt they have any of the money left now.
I highly doubt they will show up at my show.
They have nerves, but not enough to show up.

Randal Berry

Old 05-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #978
Curious George
Quote:
Originally Posted by liltanker View Post
I donated enough to cover my 5 or so posts, plus the few more I may make.
Thank you. As I mentioned to another in a PM, even a dripping spigot fills a bucket. When Maggie no longer needs extra help, she can say so. We all know what $20-30 can mean at times.

Old 05-25-2010, 09:30 PM   #979
Strike_Force_Reptiles
someone needs to go to local reptile shows and hand out flyers to people coming in wit their pic and what they did on them. do it at every show all over the US

Old 05-25-2010, 09:34 PM   #980
dturner100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike_Force_Reptiles View Post
someone needs to go to local reptile shows and hand out flyers to people coming in wit their pic and what they did on them. do it at every show all over the US
I don't think we can actually do that legally ( though it would be nice ) but you've got a good idea man. At least let EVERY vendor at ALL shows know what happened if they don't already know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles