Wise's rights? - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-10-2010, 05:15 AM   #121
hhmoore
Can't argue with that....

Old 06-10-2010, 06:46 AM   #122
dturner100
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
This thread has accomplished absolutely nothing positive in fact it deflected what the subject was about "Jeff & Christina Wise".

Lets get back on track people.
Indeed Steve it didn't accomplish anything for the BOI thread itself, but was here to address a completely different issue that I believe has been covered.

Myself included there were a lot of people confused about the allowance of rights to the Wise's. For me at least that's been cleared up as well as Rich anouncing that Christina, and Jeff have been completely banned.

I think it's accomplished its goal, and more.

Old 06-10-2010, 07:22 AM   #123
Lucille
Whatever the Wises were saying must have been some bad stuff.
Maybe they were simply trying to manipulate the group, who knows, probably they were.

But in the past, on the BOI, people have started 'Bad Guy' posts about good guys, and people have slung around some pretty unbeleivable charges against one another, and the BOI system seemed always to let the parties say what they had to say, and let the readers judge for themselves based on how the judged the character of the accuser and the accused.

Here, the Wises had something to say. No one is talking. They are banned and anything coming from them is banned, that is a pretty severe lockdown of information.

I hate what the Wises did. I think what they did to Maggie was miserable and reprehensible. Would I believe anything they said? Probably not.

That is a totally different issue than whether I should or should not be allowed to hear what they say. They must be saying some bad stuff, for the info to be locked down this hard.

Old 06-10-2010, 07:31 AM   #124
dturner100
The information has been "locked down" because the people that have the information are saying that it doesn't hold water, and would just cause more "uproar". Really that's not what's needed so I understand why the information isn't being put out publicly.

As for the Wise's being banned Rich ( Webslave ) posted why. They've had plenty of time to make right, and have chosen to rather put themselves into a spot where they can't do such. With the time, and opportunity they've been given to make right on this situation it would be foolish to believe they ever will.

Now the only hope of justice for the situation is through legal action.

Old 06-10-2010, 07:37 AM   #125
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by dturner100 View Post
The information has been "locked down" because the people that have the information are saying that it doesn't hold water, and would just cause more "uproar".
I'm not arguing that it would cause uproar, but there is uproar in the BOI every day, and the whole point of the BOI is that people can make of information what they will, and those who read the information do not need to have it tailored for them.

Old 06-10-2010, 07:52 AM   #126
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Since David (DAND) is spearheading the efforts toward legal action, send him the info. Well, considering Christina's accusations that he's been in the park near her house with his laptop, and sitting outside her place in his vehicle - the insinuation made that he has been hacking into her computer - he probably already saw it . If not, he can look it over and forward it to the appropriate authorities...but, personally, I hope he doesn't waste the server space by posting it here.
I was wondering why I hadn't been contacted by anyone about this (other than Maggie the day it happened) or forwarded the chat. I had guessed my name must have been mentioned in the chat. Well as of yet I have not received anything and to tell you all the truth I am about to throw my hands up. Screw it, I have been busting my ass over this and over 2/3 of those involved couldn't even bother to file an IC3 complaint. Why the hell should I give a crap if these two pay if nobody else does?

Congratulations to the Wises, you have split this community even further. As for any who were involved in the chat, you were played for fools. Christina manipulated you and the situation, AGAIN.

Maggie, I apologize but after I do what I intended to do I will have to stop as I cannot fight this all on my own and now apparently I am not trusted enough to have the information from chat nor the support to go after the Wises.

And no Harald, I wouldn't post it here (or on the BOI thread) even if I did receive it short of some truth being said but I highly doubt she would start telling the truth now. I have tried to keep the BOI thread on track and stop the pointing of fingers that has been going on behind the scenes from the beginning. Posting the verbal masturbation session (aka the chat) would only further derail things even more than they already are.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:00 AM   #127
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Why the hell should I give a crap if these two pay if nobody else does?
Because under the rough guy exterior, you are a fine person, and a natural leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND

truth
I don't think people should decided what is truth and what is not, for me.
The whole point of the BOI is that each of us can read and think for ourselves.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:16 AM   #128
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
When I first read there was a private chat I was as outraged as everyone else and wanted to read it. After reading this thread and having some time to think I've changed my mind.....

This was handled BADLY
A "Private" chat room should not have been provided or enforced
If she wanted to tell her stories in chat she should have been exposed to the free for all atmosphere in chat~ if she wanted a private forum she had that option via email or PM. If she wanted to speak un-interupted she should have posted on the BOI

Everyone involved should shake their head~ think about their role in this and how you could have and I personally think should have done it differently~ send the captured logs to the parties accused (they should have the right to review the accusations being made against them as she is likely to be spreading the same lies everywhere she can think of)

And the rest of us
We should shut up and get on with our lives. It's none of our business, and if it were posted it would be third party bull 1/2 of us would assume had been tampered with///////
Just leave it alone everyone

Maggie~
The donations need to be recovered and sent to you and rick as specified by each donor. If at that time you and rick choose not to keep that money but to go ahead and pay if forward to the next guy who needs a hand at the time thats your business. But the money is YOURS and if it can be recovered I absolutely expect at least my contribution to be distributed as I requested.....and then you decide from there.

That it~ my opinion~ six of one a half dozen of the other......LEAVE IT! before someone says something even more hurtful than already posted.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:51 AM   #129
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I was wondering why I hadn't been contacted by anyone about this (other than Maggie the day it happened) or forwarded the chat. I had guessed my name must have been mentioned in the chat. Well as of yet I have not received anything and to tell you all the truth I am about to throw my hands up. Screw it, I have been busting my ass over this and over 2/3 of those involved couldn't even bother to file an IC3 complaint. Why the hell should I give a crap if these two pay if nobody else does?

Congratulations to the Wises, you have split this community even further. As for any who were involved in the chat, you were played for fools. Christina manipulated you and the situation, AGAIN.

Maggie, I apologize but after I do what I intended to do I will have to stop as I cannot fight this all on my own and now apparently I am not trusted enough to have the information from chat nor the support to go after the Wises.

And no Harald, I wouldn't post it here (or on the BOI thread) even if I did receive it short of some truth being said but I highly doubt she would start telling the truth now. I have tried to keep the BOI thread on track and stop the pointing of fingers that has been going on behind the scenes from the beginning. Posting the verbal masturbation session (aka the chat) would only further derail things even more than they already are.
That's what we didn't want to do. Derail the topic from the BOI avenue set up to handle the situation. It is amazing how people can get in an UPROAR over some drama (that wasn't even supposed to be here) yet, can't get off their duffs to take action.

In the beginning (once again...) the chat was OPEN...if people had listening skills instead of just muddying the waters everyone could have the same information. Since they couldn't...I don't feel the need to let these small minded, disrespectful, meddlesome people know anything...these are the people that feel that they can bust into other's private conversations and POST about them. Regardless of what anyone's personal opinion is, some of you seem to be forgetting one thing..no matter how much anyone hates anyone else..those people who hate can not control who individuals speak to or listen to. I do not subscribe to a mass hate mindset.

Do I want to listen to Christina again..no. But we did this once, because she was there, asked and because we happen to be nice people (I like to think so) ...so tar and feather me and Brian if we chose to FORGET what she said instead of repeating it.

I disagree that "It takes two to lie..one to lie and one to listen" This is not true. What is true is "It takes two to lie, one to lie and one to BELIEVE the lie, while knowing it's a lie."

The WISES have NOT split the community...the people that love drama and decided to put this crap up here, instead of focusing on the legal route already outlined, split the community. Assign blame to whom it is due.

Dand, you have a pm.

Old 06-10-2010, 09:03 AM   #130
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Whatever the Wises were saying must have been some bad stuff.
Maybe they were simply trying to manipulate the group, who knows, probably they were.

But in the past, on the BOI, people have started 'Bad Guy' posts about good guys, and people have slung around some pretty unbeleivable charges against one another, and the BOI system seemed always to let the parties say what they had to say, and let the readers judge for themselves based on how the judged the character of the accuser and the accused.

Here, the Wises had something to say. No one is talking. They are banned and anything coming from them is banned, that is a pretty severe lockdown of information.

I hate what the Wises did. I think what they did to Maggie was miserable and reprehensible. Would I believe anything they said? Probably not.

That is a totally different issue than whether I should or should not be allowed to hear what they say. They must be saying some bad stuff, for the info to be locked down this hard.
Lucille - why are you trying to aggravate the situation with inflammatory supposition? You don't think there was enough fuss, without fueling the fire? I've mentioned a few of the things I saw....and hinted at some others. Look at was was said - it wasn't "some bad stuff", it was a crock of sPit. Why should anybody stick their neck out to be associated with it? And, as you stated, even if some important morsel of information was divulged - why would anyone believe it was a gem of unaltered truth when it's surrounded by crap?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!