Bad Guy tinmantribe5 - Shawn Lewis - Page 34 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #331
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
Dean maybe you should have a thread about your business practices!

No he doesn't he is up front and honest. The spot light is on you sir. Time to step up to the plate.

Old 07-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #332
tinmantribe5
Amanda please provide the tracking # for that ship so we can all see what kinda truth you tell?

Old 07-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #333
tinmantribe5
Ryan buddy go back to school and learn to read Hero!

Old 07-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #334
tinmantribe5
Is it not funny she will not provide the tracking # for my Dragons I kept my ship your reptiles reciept from when I shipped to her?

Old 07-02-2010, 03:34 PM   #335
tinmantribe5
Dean basically if you have been accused of frauding18 people some how can you tell me whats right from wrong?

Old 07-02-2010, 03:34 PM   #336
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Dean if you are truly a fair man ask her to show you her reciept from her first ship through the post office totally legal to ship Dragons overnight maybe even 2nd day if you are cheap but what about 3rd day delayed lost ship remember Amanda they got delayed a day
Shawn, you miss the point. She freely admits that she shipped the dragons two day. Weve ALL told her that its bad practice (even unethical), especially me. But just because it got held up for a day somewhere doesnt make it a 3 day shipping procedure. If she paid for 3 day shipping, I could see your point.

You also miss my point that YOU were the one who made the deal with Amanda regardless of who shipped them out from your end. The whole time, all I am really saying to you is take responsibility for actions of your children/ business partners etc... EDUCATE EDUCATE EDUCATE, that is what we have to do Shawn, not deny a simple mistake. I understand if you are fearing legal reprocussions to NOT wanting to take responsibility here, but hey a mistake is just that (a mistake).

The issue I have here is that you are blowing this way out of proportion. Amanda was willing to work with you being that she valued you as a friend. I think you realize this too. You are going off on tangents that have no relativity to the matter at hand. If you would just FOCUS on what I am trying to get across to you, you would see that what I am saying is not attacking you, belittling you, but just trying to get you to take responsibility to making sure it doesnt happen again.

I hope this makes sense to you

Old 07-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #337
aleria
Shawn,

Maybe if you'd wait more than 30 seconds between posting the same Q#$^@#$^ message "POST THE # POST THE # POST THE # PO209UALNSDF09JF!!!!!11!!!"

Then maybe you'd actually get a response. For @#$#$% sake calm down and back off the keyboard for half a second.

Old 07-02-2010, 03:37 PM   #338
tinmantribe5
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Shawn, you miss the point. She freely admits that she shipped the dragons two day. Weve ALL told her that its bad practice (even unethical), especially me. But just because it got held up for a day somewhere doesnt make it a 3 day shipping procedure. If she paid for 3 day shipping, I could see your point.

You also miss my point that YOU were the one who made the deal with Amanda regardless of who shipped them out from your end. The whole time, all I am really saying to you is take responsibility for actions of your children/ business partners etc... EDUCATE EDUCATE EDUCATE, that is what we have to do Shawn, not deny a simple mistake. I understand if you are fearing legal reprocussions to NOT wanting to take responsibility here, but hey a mistake is just that (a mistake).

The issue I have here is that you are blowing this way out of proportion. Amanda was willing to work with you being that she valued you as a friend. I think you realize this too. You are going off on tangents that have no relativity to the matter at hand. If you would just FOCUS on what I am trying to get across to you, you would see that what I am saying is not attacking you, belittling you, but just trying to get you to take responsibility to making sure it doesnt happen again.

you have no room to talk to me at all you have been accused of Fraud in your own Home Town whats that say about you?

Old 07-02-2010, 03:42 PM   #339
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Dean basically if you have been accused of frauding18 people some how can you tell me whats right from wrong?
Shawn, just because you are accused of a crime doesnt make you guilty of one. You are reading an article rewritten 500 different times in 500 different languages all over the world. Technically, I dont even think I was "accused" since I never had to step foot in any sort of facility other than having a conversation with inspectors at my dining room table. From that point, my atty handled the rest.

I had a legitimate mail order business, licensing and all. Believe it or not Shawn, I EVEN followed EVERY ONE of Ebays rules. Its just that buyers chose not to read the TOS regarding shipping of products in 1998. I had 30 days to make sure that every buyer was to receive their product. Most of those 18 people complained within one week, the day after Thanksgiving to receive their item(s).

Old 07-02-2010, 03:45 PM   #340
tinmantribe5
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post

Dean would you admit to something you did not do? no I really dont think you would, so why would I say I have done something I really didnt do?
I think if I really would have done this I would have Said so along long time ago to stop this nonsense but I will not say I did something I didnt do!
I could have said hey IM guilty of shipping 2 day usps to Amanda if I would have but I didnt so I really dont no what to tell you Dean?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!