Inquiry Username Victor121 – Questionable Guy - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-20-2011, 02:16 PM   #91
ReptilesAnonymous
Thanks for checking on the pics Doug.

Old 03-20-2011, 02:16 PM   #92
ReptilesAnonymous
Brian, he actually never told me that paperwork from Ralph Davis did or did not contain a picture. Honestly, I just assumed it did since I have not yet purchased from Ralph. More than the picture though, I assumed that if I had the paperwork and ever got a reason to be concerned, I could use it to check with Ralph and see if everything looked in order.

Old 03-20-2011, 02:24 PM   #93
Cp3_Pythons
Now Im sure there's a reasonable excuse for all of this
You have to think Victor has a wonderful job why would he need to scam anyone?
Yes Victor we see you at the bottom where it says people veiwing this thread....

I too would like to know why it is that the Normal matches the "Het" Albino you sold hmmm....

Its time to stop as the information provided is clearly against you here...

I belive that you may want to at least try to explain this ( although most people when caught give one BS reason behind another ) Now its going to be it wasnt him you met it was a guy pretending to be him or the guy handling the sales shipping mislabled some of the snakes yadda yadda yadda
But it is what is

I belive its time to the load Victor's attempting to dump on us

Old 03-20-2011, 02:33 PM   #94
khood
I will apologize in advance for this long post. I have been privately trying to work out a resolution to my deal that went south with Victor. I don't take kindly to threats and since I believe them to be physical I will no longer negotiate with him. I am willing to cut my losses at this time with Victor.

Here are the facts of our deal... followed by my recent email exchange with Victor trying to resolve the false hets.

I bought 2 het albinos that at least 1 was later proven normal by this thread. I have strong doubts about the other also due to this thread. Also, he never sent paperwork as promised about the hets being produced by Ralph Davis.

I also bought 5 normals that were supposedly bred to bees and super pastels. None of which turned out gravid.

At same time I bought 41 qt racks from him to easily quarantine the new additions.

Here is my email to him this morning with my offer to settle which I believed was more than fair due to the recent turns of events in this thread.

On Mar 20, 2011, at 11:15 AM, Kevin Hood wrote:

> Victor,
>
> By now I assume you saw the rest of the thread on the BOI regarding our deal. I was contacted by someone named Doug from NJ and he asked me to send him pics of the hets I bought from you. As you can see on the thread he confirmed that they are indeed not hets, through pics posted, and were traded to you in January as normals. All I am asking is that you make our deal right, so there is no I'll feelings from our transaction. I will gladly post on the BOI that everything was taken care of. You can even post this email as proof if you so desire.
>
> Here is my proposal to you...
>
> I willing to keep all animals I purchased as normals and am willing to pay fair market price for such. I believe fair market value for normal adult female balls to be $150.00. And that is on the high end but I am willing to work with you. I do have them feeding but not all on f/t as I thought they would be. 3 of them will take f/t and I have every intention of keeping them. The only one that is gravid is the supposed het, but through doug's confirmation it is indeed a normal. With that said he assured me it is a strong feeder on thawed so I plan on keeping her as well. The others that are feeding only on live I plan to sell, and if you oblige to my offer here, I will be able to recoup my expenses by selling them as such. I am also satisfied with the racks I purchased from you.
>
> So here is the breakdown as I see it....
>
> 7 normal females at $150 is $1050
> Total price of racks is $400
> grand total would be $1450 for all purchased.
> I paid you $1700.00 which would leave a credit/refund balance of $250.00
>
> After talking with others I feel this is a satisfactory resolution to our deal and will post as such as promised. Your offer as you posted was to take the 2 hets back which would give a refund of $500.00, so I feel this would be satisfactory on your end as well. Plus I wouldn't have to ship or drive them back to you. If you don't think this is a fair offer I am willing to listen to what you would see fit as satisfactory resolve.
>
> As you can see in my postings, I have been nothing but sympathetic as to your sons illness and still a great sympathy for you current situation. I have also said you were a very nice guy when we met... And I still want to feel that way. I just want closure to our deal. If you are in agreement, you can pay pal the refund to this email address. That way, along with this email, you will have proof that our dealings ended satisfactorily. I hope you and your family are doing well and look forward to hearing back. Please respond within 48 hours so we can put this behind us.
>
> Best Regards,
> Kevin
>
>
> Sent from my iPad=

Here is his reply. I thought the value of $150 per female was high considering how many I purchased.

The only problem I see here is I never lie about hets, so... I don't have the list you took with me.. What het did you get? I will not just give you money.. If you have a het i will gladly purchase her back.. But in no way will I just give you money...

Sent from my iPhone

I think this thread alone shows he lies about hets but I am going along at this point in hopes of a refund. Next is my response to refresh his memory of our deal.

On Mar 20, 2011, at 12:31 PM, Kevin Hood wrote:

> I bought 2 hets and 5 normals that were supposedly bred to bees and super pastels. My wife and I drove to your house and met you on Sunday feb 6. I also bought 2 racks from you that same day. 3 hole 41 quart racks that you loaded into my suv with snakes still in the tubs that you labeled. You also had to call one of your employees to charge my credit card because I couldn't get it to go into pay pal. Are you telling me you dont remember that?
>
> So it sounds like you want me to return the 2 supposed hets and you will refund me the $500.00 I paid for the 2. That is fine. Let me know when you want me to head up. I still have your address in my gps.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>

I thought refunding $250 would be better on his end than refunding $500 but that is up to him.

On Mar 20, 2011, at 12:37 PM, Vic wrote:
>
>> I remember. I did not charge you $250 per het.. I charged you $200, and you can drop them off to a friend and i will refund your card..because you are no longer welcome here...
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

Now his ad which is still posted here states that the hets were $250 but I am willing to abide by his terms for a refund at this time so I am going along with $400. And I noticed now I am no longer welcome at his house because of HIS diseptfulnes of the transaction. Plus, I now have to meet a third party to return the snakes which I feel is strange. And now my reply.

On Mar 20, 2011, at 12:54 PM, Kevin Hood wrote:

> Where am I supposed to return them?
>
> Sent from my iPad

his reply which seems everything is still going well.

> On Mar 20, 2011, at 12:50 PM, Vic wrote:
>
>> I can have someone meet you tomorow.. Where are you coming from?
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

my reply

On Mar 20, 2011, at 1:02 PM, Kevin Hood wrote:

> I am in south central Pa but work during the week in Baltimore. I don't usually get home until about 6:30 each evening.
>
> Sent from my iPad

and now his reply which turns threatening to include being physical.

> On Mar 20, 2011, at 12:59 PM, Vic wrote:
>
>> Ok I can have someone meet you closer to me somewhere over here whatever day you like.. As you have help start some mess regarding my sons health I would love to phisically take my frustration out on someone... So now whatever day you can get over here I will have someone meet you whenever it works for you...
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

"I would love to physically take out my frustrations out on someone."... Really... Now, anyone can clearly see that I never made negative comments regarding his sons situation, in this thread, or any others. I tried to be completely respectful. I also know that Victor is a professionally trained martial artist which he made me aware of on my initial visit. Just google his name. That is why he claimed he was moving across county to compete in professional martial arts with a supposed world renown trainer. That is what he told my wife and I. Anyway, I am now going to accept the bad deal and walk away with my losses and hope this thread helps at least some people avoid my misfortune.

Old 03-20-2011, 02:45 PM   #95
Cp3_Pythons
SMFH.....

Old 03-20-2011, 04:05 PM   #96
jdshscja
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2011, at 12:37 PM, Vic wrote:
>
>> I remember. I did not charge you $250 per het.. I charged you $200, and you can drop them off to a friend and i will refund your card..because you are no longer welcome here...
So not only did he try and scam you by selling you fake hets but now he also wants to screw you out of $100? Since he has threatened physical violence I would ship the snakes only after he has sent you the refund via paypal or postal money order. However if you do decide to meet with him or his friend, Definitely don't trust him to refund your credit card afterwards. Make sure to get cash at the time of the return. I wouldn't trust a word he says and you shouldn't give him a second chance to scam you.

Victor stop acting like you're mad that people are questioning the truthfulness of your son being sick. The truth is you're mad that you got caught scamming people and are just trying to get sympathy in any way you can.

Old 03-20-2011, 04:14 PM   #97
FosterHerpetological
I also think its funny that he is a "professionally" trained martial artist, but he is to much of chump to come on here and make it right. He has been viewing this thread over and over again all day...

Old 03-20-2011, 04:32 PM   #98
dahlhouse23
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfconstrictors View Post
He has been viewing this thread over and over again all day...
And posting ads on other sites.

Old 03-20-2011, 04:53 PM   #99
Amelanistic Orca
If you need training to fight properly; ya grew up in too nice a neighborhood kiddo..... Lol... GTFOH... Scarin' nobody...

Old 03-20-2011, 05:46 PM   #100
bznj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
If you need training to fight properly; ya grew up in too nice a neighborhood kiddo..... Lol... GTFOH... Scarin' nobody...
If you saw him you would laugh your ass off.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ezeir, victor, victor ezeir, victor121