Info victor121 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2011, 06:48 PM   #1
phoenix-cry
victor121

So I was a little hesitant at first with Victor Ezeir from New Jersey. However he's offering to ship the snake before payment to make sure that everyone is happy. He's also holding the snake for me while I scrape up the money (I was going to buy, but then my husband came home with a 600$ dentist bill and it had to be placed on hold.

Old 02-25-2011, 07:08 AM   #2
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix-cry View Post
So I was a little hesitant at first with Victor Ezeir from New Jersey. However he's offering to ship the snake before payment to make sure that everyone is happy. He's also holding the snake for me while I scrape up the money (I was going to buy, but then my husband came home with a 600$ dentist bill and it had to be placed on hold.
He's a flipper, he just brought out my whole collection and is flipping it.

Some of the females may be gravid and as a result of all this flipping, may lose their clutches.

I researched him and found nothing. Was shocked to see my entire collection on here. I can not guarantee the health of the animals because I have no idea of his quarantine procedures.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:06 AM   #3
GreenCountryHerp
I hope I don't get screwed. I just bought a female Het Red off him.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:33 AM   #4
victor121
I am only selling some of the collection like it says in the ad, and no one has anything to worry about, I guarantee anything I sell, and will back any issues with full refund! - and deb a lot of what I got from you I already have and am keeping and selling what I had, so some are not gravid nor have been bred... I am only selling a few more snakes and then pulling the ad.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:43 AM   #5
victor121
Also if anyone wants to contact me directly my number is 7188010018... I have nothing to hide and bank to back, ever since I got into snakes as heavy as i did, I put someone in charge of my plumbing supply company and only go in once a week to check on things, every day I spend here feeding cleaning and watering checking temps ect....

Old 02-25-2011, 10:55 AM   #6
khood
refund

Hey Vic,

I want to take you up on the full refund you made comment to in your post above. I will not go into details but I have emailed you about the snakes I have purchased from you. I am willing to keep 3 of them but I would like to return the other 4. The email you sent me stated you would not take them back right now but would take them back in the spring/summer if they still were not eating. If you truly stand behind everything you sell and back everything up then I would like to return the animals that I am not satisfied with and not have to wait until the spring or summer.

Thanks,
Kevin Hood

Old 02-25-2011, 11:04 AM   #7
Focal
Just curious Kevin, how long have you had the snakes?

Old 02-25-2011, 11:14 AM   #8
victor121
Kevin, really.... If the snakes ardent healthy icwould refund it states, this snakes are healthy 100%...you only have them for a few weeks and it is very common for snakes not to eat during this season... As they could be gravid and another reason.. Thats why i stated in the spring /summer, I will not go bak and forth anymore on here, I have a huge list of references now, and anyone who has questions can call me directly at the number above...this boi stuff is becoming petty...and ridiculous, Kevin you stated in your email to me that you wanted to return in a credit for something else, so obviously you want something I have and just don't want them, if it was a health issue I would refund you no problem.. Bt again I'm sure that you will go ahead and bash me on here after this but I guess feel free, I'm done here--again my number is 718-801-0018, if anyone has questions,... I have over 20 snakes being shipped out Monday, so there will be another 20 satisfied people.....

Old 02-25-2011, 11:20 AM   #9
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
He's a flipper, he just brought out my whole collection and is flipping it.

Some of the females may be gravid and as a result of all this flipping, may lose their clutches.

I researched him and found nothing. Was shocked to see my entire collection on here. I can not guarantee the health of the animals because I have no idea of his quarantine procedures.

Almost the same as whats in the other thread on Victor in the BOI as well

1. He bought the animals Correct? Then there his to do with as he see's fit.

2. Outback and other large breeders ship ot gravid females all day long and import gravid females all day long... You didn't mind taking tat risk When you were sending Victor the animals... I guess cash in your hand outspoke you that time?

3. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GUARANTEE????? Your not selling what used to be your animals Victor is selling His animals the one's he purchased from you or ones he had either way there his animals not yours you dont need to guarantee them.

4. SO he bought out a collection clutch or a few odds n ends and is reselling them.... SO where's the foul??

Has he not shipped an animals out?
Has he stole someones money?
Has he scammed anyone?
Did he not pay for the animals he bought from you?

Old 02-25-2011, 11:20 AM   #10
victor121
And just to show-- if any one is interested in one of my snakes and it is over $600, and you have a good trader rating with no negative feedback, i will ship with just the shipping charge and you can pay once you have received. Again after this post i will not go baqck and forth with anyone over bs, anyone Is free to call me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!