Jamie Kaps - Guarantees, Signature Releases, & The War on Terror. - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2005, 03:19 PM   #91
Powderfinger
Chris,

This is exactly why I try not to "jump in" on these threads. Sometimes setting back, taking it all in, and THEN formulating an opinion is a far better path.

For the record, I also agree that once someone threatens legal action, your best bet is to stop talking about it and see if legal counsel becomes necessary.

Dang, there goes 2 more of my cents...

Scott

Old 11-14-2005, 03:21 PM   #92
Chris@TSE
better watch it, we may break a quarter! lol

thanks alot Scott. your input in the end was very much appreciated!

Old 11-14-2005, 03:22 PM   #93
liquidleaf
Heh. Well, if some "new breeder" out of Depew, NY starts trying to sell GTPs in a couple of years, I won't be buying...

Old 11-14-2005, 03:23 PM   #94
Chris@TSE
lol, thats quite alright. I feel the need to pay someone a visit shortly...... I've got some mail to drop off tonite, perhaps sooner than we think.

Old 11-14-2005, 03:27 PM   #95
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty_harry
I resolved his IP address... yes... he's in Iraq...

secondly, you may want to take a look at the updated fedex policy regarding home deliveries:

Quote:
FedEx Express Residential Delivery Signature Policy Change

FedEx is changing the signature policy for FedEx Express® shipments to residences.

Beginning in fall 2005, FedEx will no longer require a signature for express shipments delivered to residences. This change will make our FedEx Express residential delivery policy consistent with our policy for FedEx Ground® and FedEx Home Delivery® shipments. If a signature is needed for a residential shipment, shippers must choose one of the new FedEx Delivery Signature Options.
It is very well possible that he did NOT have a signature waiver on file.

Here is the response I just got from a mod over at the other forum....

He's still in iraq apparently, but it does not excuse his fiance or a joint effort to scam.

Also, regarding the comment about the waiver, it was confirmed directly that this customer did have a waiver in place, and no call was made to remove it.

Old 11-14-2005, 03:31 PM   #96
Justin Mitcham
Quote:
so... justin...... care to say anything? or shall I take your silence as an apology as well?

I owe you no apologies, I call em as I see em, in this case the facts came out as the thread developed. This is why we have the BOI. Don't forget you are the one who started throwing insults around for me disagreeing with you. Not the other way around.

Old 11-14-2005, 03:33 PM   #97
critical bill
RRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......

Chuck Mangeone...maybe, but you aint no Chuck Norris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
I am Chuck Norris.

Old 11-14-2005, 03:33 PM   #98
Chris@TSE
Telling you to read and refrain from forcing me to repeat what was already stated is no insult, unless this happens to you often. I had to repeat what was said countless times just for you..... And stating you were having a problem grasping these facts was no insult either.

Regardless, I'll remember this. No worries.

Have a splendid day.

Old 11-14-2005, 03:35 PM   #99
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@TSE
oh, and i'd like to apologize to justin as well...... your heart and mind were in the right place, I was just a bit aggrivated that I was unable to speak on full detail regarding this matter and more time was spent on other issues rather than obvious facts I was hoping would be caught sooner. I guess I expected a partial beating just like any BOI post, but i figured someone would catch the right train of thought sooner than they had

also, lets not forget I could be the better man in this situation. take it however you like. this will be here for everyone to see for a very long time Justin. Your character is the one in question now, not mine. Have a great day

Old 11-14-2005, 03:36 PM   #100
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
RRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......

Chuck Mangeone...maybe, but you aint no Chuck Norris.
I was thinking more like Mr. Miagi.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!