Bad Guy tinmantribe5 - Shawn Lewis - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #91
geckoman2
theirs another lie friends for a year you just met him in my thread 3 maybe 4 months ago boo hoo amanda what else you got for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #92
AndreaH
Ok so my understanding is that you received 5 dragons in a insulated 7x7x6 box? Does anybody else think that is a little small to be shipping 5 dragons in or is it just me? And the video only shows Lizzy and not Lucy. Lucy is the dragon that died, but if you ask me Lizzy doesnt look really good either in that video. All other dragons looked fine other then no Lucy in the video and Lizzy looked very very stressed.

Old 07-01-2010, 08:32 PM   #93
Sissy's Midwest Morphs
Thats a funny one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
You mean those "turtles"?
Well considering thats their nite tank from when he brings them in from their outside day pen!

Old 07-01-2010, 08:33 PM   #94
joseydiann
Can you pleaseeeee tell me why you are here talking for Shawn???? Just as his wife was when I do not have anything going no with you or her????

He is a big boy..

Did I talk to you in emails over this matter? NO
Did I talk to you in pm's on this site over this deal? NO

It was all through Shawn.. He said "the kids might take this one when it gets here, and I want this one ect..." HOWEVER my comment to him was "I DON'T CARE IF YOU GIVE THEM SOME OF THE DRAGONS OR WHO GETS WHAT AS LONG AS I GET PAID LOL"

Old 07-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #95
joseydiann
I dealt with Shawn on all of this, not you...

Old 07-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #96
Sissy's Midwest Morphs
Dad says Lizy is finally starting to look real good and spunky!

Old 07-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #97
StrictlyExotics
Banjamin, forgive me if I am a little lost here but there has been TWO transactions by each party correct? Amanda has shipped twice to you guys and Shawn aka "your business partner" has shipped twice as well right? I seem to remember somewhere where there were some corn snakes involved being shipped from Shawn. Is that SYR receipt from Shawn and the corn snake shipping or did you guys all ship corns and the BPs in the same box?

Old 07-01-2010, 08:36 PM   #98
joseydiann
but if you ask me Lizzy doesnt look really good either in that video.

You do realize that in that video he had had those dragons for months??

What are you saying about his care?

Old 07-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #99
Sissy's Midwest Morphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
Can you pleaseeeee tell me why you are here talking for Shawn???? Just as his wife was when I do not have anything going no with you or her????

He is a big boy..

Did I talk to you in emails over this matter? NO
Did I talk to you in pm's on this site over this deal? NO

It was all through Shawn.. He said "the kids might take this one when it gets here, and I want this one ect..." HOWEVER my comment to him was "I DON'T CARE IF YOU GIVE THEM SOME OF THE DRAGONS OR WHO GETS WHAT AS LONG AS I GET PAID LOL"
06-17-2010 12:36 PMjoseydiann
Thank you Ben, Cortney, and little Sissy for the 3 BP's they are lovely and did just fine. They are getting warm in the tank, I'm going to weigh them and get pic's. I'm off to drop you guys a rating

Old 07-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #100
Sissy's Midwest Morphs
Funny nothing to do with me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!