Bad Guy tinmantribe5 - Shawn Lewis - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #1
joseydiann
Thumbs down tinmantribe5 - Shawn Lewis

Ok first of all I reallly honestly hate to do this. For the simple fact I thought we were friends, well I thought wrong apparently.

First of all I will NOT sit by and allow liars to lie on me and give me a bad name nor will I put up with someone going around saying I ship out sick, frail, reptiles.

Now you all know I have sold my dragons to a few people on this site. Actually 5-6 people on here.
All those reptiles are perfectly fine and they can come tell you that.

I have had a few people on here tell me to bring this to the BOI and I kept saying no I didn't want to but I will NOT put up with this any longer!

First of all we have a 3 day guarantee on our reptiles, I have sold to Shawn before and he knows this, he is also a member of our website and posts on there so he does know our guarantee.

But since we were friends "or so I thought" I would have replaced the dragon. I would have told him to forget the last $75 payment or sent him any other reptile he wanted that we have here for sale.
And YES I told him this.
I even told him I wished he would have said something earlier and I would have told him to take one of the payments owed to me and get her to the Vet.

He did NOT bother to give me a chance to make anything right I did not have that option (even though our guarantee was up) he sent me an email saying she died, I replied and next thing I know he has deleted me and blocked me with not even telling me why or what was going on.
Then he posted something rather rude and nasty on my profile page but goes back and does an edit to change it and now a Mod can't even bring it back up.

He says it is because I questioned his husbandry skills.
Well YES of course I sent an email saying I was sorry and asked if he was misting the dragon down daily or if maybe she has eaten a bug that was too big or even eaten an outside bug.
I'm sorry if trying to help find out what happen was a problem for him.
Especially when I get an email with ???? all over it..

Now he says the dragon was sick from day one, well he had 10 days to tell me this, he says the last 2 days before she died that he "tried" to tell me but he was having PC problems yet one of the days he left me a comment and I seen him online the other day.

He also says he kept the smaller, frail, dragon out of the 4 sent.

That is for a fact nothing but a lie.. I have 4 witnesses here that know they were all the same size, fat, and very healthy. I even have pics I sent him of those dragons right before shipping, he seen the pics.

So far he has done nothing but throws more lies my way. And it seems to be getting worse..

He still owes $75 for one of the dragons, but says he has "paid for his DEAD" dragon and he is done with me.

Now he is even sending me massages calling me a scam artist????

Ok so as some of you know I DO in fact live in the mountains out in the middle of no where. It is a 3 hour drive to the nearest UPS office and over an hour to the closest UPS drop off so I usually ship USPS. Now again since we are so far out from the airport that overnight is not guaranteed.
Every single person I have sold to on here knows this and they all got their reptiles 2nd day, am I right guys?
Ok so I have also shipped to Shawn 2nd day before and he was fine with it, he has 5-6 of my dragons there who all made it just fine.
Just as he was fine with it this time.

Well he wants to keep coming back and complaining about how I ship and telling me to stop shipping sick dragons USPS.. BUT little did I know (and I do have proof) that he shipped SNAKES yes snakes 2nd day USPS which is against the law totally. When I found out I was shocked and said "you do know we will both get in trouble for you shipping snakes USPS that it is not allowed" all he says is it's ok they won't find out because we put bearded dragons on the box!
Yet he wants to go on and on about me shipping lizards 2nd day which is allowed.

So yes people be warned Shawn's ships Ball pythons USPS 2nd day!!
And he will end up getting caught, it is a big fine and could even be jail time!

Now for the dead lizard, it was a trans. It was NOT sick, smaller, or frail.
Breeders ship dragons around 6 weeks old. I got those dragons in at 6 weeks, kept them 2-3 weeks before Shawn got them.
He had it almost 2 weeks. Around 10 days I think.
And even though the guarantee was long up, as I told him I would have worked something out with him.
BUT not now, not after how he has done, acted, and treated me..

So after trying to work with him, I said fine. Go ahead and delete me so much for friendship, just pay me the $75 you own me and we will be done and never have to speak again.

Then today I come on Fanua to find this in my messages.

07-01-2010, 12:20 PM
Lil Drama Queen!
You are such a lil drama queen i hope you dont sale anymore of your shitty lil Dragons to no one else!
You forget lucy arrived on the 18th I told you on your board the 19th she was acting a lil shy to put it nicely for you! the 27th she got sicker and the 28th she died 10th day dumbshitt Qaulity animal huh!
Lil undersized wouldnt you say when I agreed to purchase you represented that animal as the same as your avatar ya right! You should be luck I dont take your crooked ass to the BOI! You are selling babys not ready for your lil 2 day ship and if I remember my emails right you tried to ship out when your car broke down the day before in the Heat! Heather had to walk home in the heat carring my lizard remember you are such a scam artist!

I have told him more than once I am not playing games and will not be labeled all these things he is going around saying. There was nothing wrong with that dragon.

I have no idea what went on with that dragon for 10 days I was not there and no clue what might have happen in that time but it was fine and healthy when he got it.

Also kinda funny that he went around bragging to everyone and showing off her pics when he got her, she was fine then but not he wants to say she was thin and sickly, his own pics and bragging caught him in that lie..

He also changed his story and tried to lie and say I knew how he was shipping the dragons yet I have email as proof that I didn't then he says well I have shipped a few snakes USPS 2nd day.. talk about telling on yourself and getting in bigger trouble..

All I want is the money owed and for him to leave me alone..
He is not such a nice guy and not at all the person I thought he was.
Be careful when selling him reptiles that have a guarantee.

Yes I have many emails if all are needed. It will take some time to dig them all up as there are ALOT of them and edit out cuss words but I do have them..

I know of a few people on here who has had problems with him, guess I should have paid more attention to it.. It is "I" who has learned a lesson..

He wants to bring it to the BOI well he's got it.

Again I will no longer replace that dragon and I would like the $75 owed..

Amanda

Old 07-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
Utta
Amanda, you know you should post emails, PMs, any and all proof. Also, make Shawn aware of this.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #3
joseydiann
I know Tyler I'm going to, will take a few and yeah I just did!

Old 07-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #4
tinmantribe5
Amanda I never shipped your balls 2 day Ben did you are full of it I dont understand why I get a thread shouldnt it be me madd at you for selling sick animals?

Old 07-01-2010, 05:55 PM   #5
tinmantribe5
Your snakes are Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we have a dead beardie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM the bad guy too funny have fun everybody I could care less!

Old 07-01-2010, 05:56 PM   #6
tinmantribe5
Ben has 2 dead beardies from your last shipment!

Old 07-01-2010, 05:58 PM   #7
tinmantribe5
The first time I shipped was ship your reptiles the second was overnight mail wich I know was wrong but so did she!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The last was Ben my son in law paid for overnite but because of zones they shipped 2 day not his fault other than using the post office no lies hear!

Old 07-01-2010, 05:59 PM   #8
Sissy's Midwest Morphs
First of all Amanda you know that Me and Ben are on a Weekly Pay Argmt with YOU , MY DAD ( TINMAN) and ME . You know that you still have two weekly pymts left you just got one on friday . You know that you agreed to except weekly pymts . I am really not sure why you are telling people this . THIS STMT IS NOT TRUE I HAVE PROOF!! Will post . She did not offer at all to replace . She is getting her money and she knows this . WE ARE THE ONE WITH THE DEAD DRAGON WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING YOU MADE THE PYMT PLAN ?? You are a very sneeky person to amanda . Your by far not inocent. I am now going to put some e-mails up from her .

Old 07-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #9
tinmantribe5
Its all on the table Amanda lets see what you got girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-01-2010, 06:02 PM   #10
tinmantribe5
I am getting fedex and reptiles express as we speak so what ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have always been ship your reptile certified before their problems!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!