Upstate Exotics (BAD GUY) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2003, 11:38 PM   #91
UpstateExotics1
I do agree Rob, which I have found in the past with both my breeders AND wholesalers.

But I did do a search on this "beaver tail uromastyx" and here is what i found....

Beaver Tailed Uromastyx
Xenogama taylori
located at http://www.eastbayvivarium.com/pricelist/lizardslist.html

I know it is in the agama family but it was posted as common name "Beaver Tailed Uromastyx"

I apologize if that confused anyone, but I will put on the ad and our website the scientific name also if it would help clarify the species better.

Old 02-28-2003, 11:51 PM   #92
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Do a search for Xenagama Taylori and you will see the exact animals you have advertised. I have them as well and I breed them. The Xenagama Batillifera have the same body structure but their tails are round and not spiny as the Taylori are. But either way if they were the Beaver Tail's they should be listed as their true common name Beaver Tail False Uromastyx.

Old 02-28-2003, 11:51 PM   #93
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally posted by xtremecolubrids
Peolpe..... My god listen to all this childish stuff on here. Name calling and such. Supposed to be an informative site not royal rumble. The animal in question was clearly marked on all adds and web site as an import people.
Quote:
Originally posted by xtremecolubrids
I have a problem with it........ It didn't say cb either smart---. When an animal is not marcked cb it is assumed to be wc. Do some more research.
Wow your arguements are really good
quote 1. You say we are childish with name calling and such.
quote 2. you start calling names

quote 1. You say it ws clearly marked on all adds and the website as import.
quote 2. You say it is assumed as an import when not marked as cb.

Like I said.....do not do UpstateExotics a favor by defending them with big loop holes in your post. You are not helping them out.

Okay.....
1. The animal is not marked as WC and it is not marked as import.
2. The e-mail says CB
3. The e-mail says he got it from his BREEDER

so if you add up 1-3 you get WC? Maybe you are right. Maybe I should do more research. Because 1-3 tells me is is CB.

Old 02-28-2003, 11:58 PM   #94
Rob @ RK Reptiles
I posted the wrong description. The X. Batillifera have a tail that more resembles a Beaver. Here are some links to pics of them.

http://itgmv1.fzk.de/www/itg/uetz/he...atilifera1.jpg
http://itgmv1.fzk.de/www/itg/uetz/he...atilifera2.jpg

And here are links to X.Taylori pics.

http://itgmv1.fzk.de/www/itg/uetz/he...a_taylori1.jpg
http://itgmv1.fzk.de/www/itg/uetz/he...a_taylori3.jpg

I hope this helps a little bit.

Old 03-01-2003, 12:00 AM   #95
HerpVenue
Quote:
To: upstateexotics@starband.net
Bcc:
Subject: Re: Message about: 5' CB FEMALE BOA
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:09:51 -0500
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed
Message-ID: <F159yeLnHTXRgcpfiSB0001509a@hotmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Feb 2003 23:09:51.0877 (UTC) FILETIME=[2ABBDB50:01C2DDEC]

I am sorry, i referred to Robyn by accident. I was talking to another dealer
and that i talked to about this situation. I DID talk to robyn about some
buys that i wanted to make etc. i was having problems with another guy also
that sent me 3 snakes with sickness. i got confused who was who and we have
emailed eachother recently.

Furthermore, i have NOT lied to you. i have talked to various people about
both of these instances. i printed out the AIM message when we talked so
dont try to cop out of this. i have it from the AIM copy and my emails. you
cant change your mind, it does not work like that. You made a deal a so
stick to it. the snakes are not healthy. regardless one when gurantees
health OR satisfaction that is what i want. if you want to play games then i
will post how you have IBD on kingsnake and then people can know the truth.
no one wants to buy snakes like that. you are not gonna rip me off for $400.
it is on print that you told me to send the snakes back. also, i will
complain to kingsnake because this is pathetic. no more games, do the right
thing or i am not gonna play around anymore. i am shipping them out tomorrow
cold or not to get this over with. you will have them friday and then you
will paypal me the cash understand? oh by the way, i have your snakes
jerking all around and all that on tape. if you do not think that is proof
then you are a lunatic plain and simple. nuff said, they are going to your
tomorrow.

Dallas

want me to fax you a report of the emails and AIM you sent me?
>
>I just spoke with Robyn over at Pro Exotics. He explained to me that you
>and him had never spoken about my snakes and especially not about them
>having this "mysterious" IBD all of a sudden. If you would like me to take
>the snakes back, I need a vet report faxed to me tomorrow. I have spoken
>to a few people regarding this and it is the only way I can refund you your
>money, especially now, since I was lied to.
>
>If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
>
>Sincerely
>
>Upstate Exotics
>Sal & Alison Tornambene
>P.O. Box 119
>Cossayuna, NY 12823
>518-692-3101
>1-866-PETS-499
>http://www.UpstateExotics.com
>sales@upstateexotics.com
>AOL Screen Name: UpstateExotics
He gets his people confused. Maybe just maybe he also has his snakes confused. Because I do not see anywehre on this board where Dallas complains about anyone else. He has not put up any other "bad guy" posts. it is just making me go hhhmmmm.

Anyway I am convinced in the Gracie vs Upstateexotics.
But I am not convinced in Dallas vs Upstateexotics.

Old 03-01-2003, 12:03 AM   #96
xtremecolubrids
Rob I'm sure you are not an expert typer either. It was a typo in the email. Just like I thought I had put my name on the posts.I was side tracked and forgot to. So I can see how it was thought that nothing about cb was ever said and that import was implied.
All because of 1 little typo your ripping these people apart. They tried to make good on it and the women wants it still. They offered to take time off and come down and personally pick up the animal. If thats not trying to right the situation then I don't know what is. I have never had any problems with any customers so far. So I really don't care anymore what you put about me. If I make a %%$# up then I right the situation and its done. I have people coming back all the time. I have a good relation ship with all the locals too. Here is a two handed single fingered sulute to anyone trying to bash my ethics and business understanding. You get the idea I'm straight up with everyone no offense.
Chris Duncan
Xtreme Colubrids

Old 03-01-2003, 12:10 AM   #97
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Chris,

Ok maybe the c.b. was a typo but what about the origin?
Quote:
He is eating 2 f/t small rats 1 a week. We believe it's a HE, but it is VERY hard to sex a monitor, when he came from my breeder , that's what he was sold as. He is CB . And as far as age, maybe 2 yrs??
I doubt they were both typos. It has nothing to do with being an expert typist. It has to do with typing what you are trying to say. They were trying to say the animal came from their breeder and the animal was c.b. I am the first to admit that I am terrible at typing and proof reading my e-mails and post. But I sure know the difference in typing "My wholesaler" and My Breeder"

Old 03-01-2003, 12:13 AM   #98
sschind
Wow, one thread and three new people I would not trust as far as I could throw them. The BOI does work.

Chris, that one little typo you are refering to is a pretty big deal to most people. maybe you wouldn't mind getting a WC parasite infested animal when what you paid for was advertised as a cb healthy animal but most people would. If i advertised a male, sent you female and said "oh, it was just a little typo" would that be OK with you.

Steve Schindler

Old 03-01-2003, 12:24 AM   #99
HerpVenue
Quote:
You get the idea I'm straight up with everyone no offense.
1. you are straight up with everyone.
that is why you stated for a fact that it was marked on ALL adds and the website as an import. When clearly it was not.

2. You are straight up with everyone when you say he just had a little itty bitty typo.
Quote:
He is eating 2 f/t small rats 1 a week. We believe it's a HE, but it is VERY hard to sex a monitor, when he came from my breeder , that's what he was sold as. He is CB . And as far as age, maybe 2 yrs??
Wow that is one long typo

Quote:
Here is a two handed single fingered sulute to anyone trying to bash my ethics and business understanding.
He has been foul mouthed since his first post. He stated some "facts" which were outright lies. He stated more "facts" which he has no clue or proof of. He is giving people the "bird". Then he says he has ethics and a business understanding.

okay if you say so.

Old 03-01-2003, 12:27 AM   #100
xtremecolubrids
All it means to me is a little xtra work on my behalf if I would order cb and got wc. If it was a good looking animal that i wanted and saw pics it was worth a lil more effort to me. As for the analogy of what if I wanted a male and I got sent a female. That is just a little bit different situation smarty no where near the same. I wouldn't be that pissy always looking for xtra females.......I would take care of it between me and you not on here bashin the &%*k out of people. I'm willing to work with anyone. Even if you are dead wrong and I know it. If If I find out I'm wrong on something I apologize and right the situation. Just like upstate tries to right the situation but nothing is good enough for you people on here. All you care about is ripping people apart. Rob your another business and that is competion for you so I can see why you would be bashing a lil more.
You got a problem with my opinions...
Email me at: Reptiland@aol.com
Chris Duncan Xtreme Colubrids

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!