Bad Guy mike fields is a horrible business man - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-14-2008, 08:48 PM   #91
daniellesgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72 View Post
If Mike had a legitimate defense against ANY of the things brought up on this thread, he could have posted it up and changed everything.

Did he? Nope.

I am addressing everyone who will read this thread everyone who has read this thread or any other previous thread written about me or my husband. Expecially Cat_72 even though we have never done any business together she seems to be one of my largest critics. Cat prior to you writing this that I have quoted from you above I have addressed 4 cases or threads that have been started about me. You should know all of these because I believe you have atleast one if not many responses in each one of these threads. You may find my responses on page 8 and I believe it is response #39 so did I change everything? I will be addressing them all but in small peaces so they will be easy to follow and or to keep up.

Danielle Fields
PS Mike is my husband and I support him in all of his business ventures.

Mikes opening statement:

Their has been many acquisitions made about me and my company for several years. Many of which are not true and that I have never addressed. That stops here today. I got to admit I am not a big fan of this forum and it is probably because of that I have looked in some eyes to be shady on here. The truth is many years ago I use to come on here as visitor just to shop and read about other businesses. Not to mention the endless information you can get from this site about herps. I have spent many of countless hours on here reading about reptiles that I loved and dreamed of owning one day. It was about 4-5 years ago I visited this site and read a thread about a guy that I thought was a good guy. This dealer had a issue with a buyer and he took care of her but she complained about his attitude. Oh yea I would like to leave the dealers name out of this so it does not resurface that thread. Anyway the thread qiuckly got out of hand and went on for about 85 plus pages of people who were not involved in the deal threatening each other to kill one another, and so and so was going to find out were they live and so on and so on. Yea that bad I have seen several threads such as this one. Right then I decided that this was not a place for me anymore. I have learned that was a mistake. Like I said before silence is acceptance. Tonight I am going to give my side of the story with facts to prove that just maybe I am not such a bad guy after all. That most if not all of these acquisitions are false but also admitting were I was wrong with a customer and how I have worked on that since.

Most of the stuff you have read about me come from about 5-7 sources.Keep in mind that I have been making a living selling on kingsnake for several years. However I have several threads out their that have all turned into bad threads even when a customer was trying to give a good report the thread went south quick. I would also like to take the time out to say thank you to some of my customers that do come on this site who are reluctant to share in fear of being attacked. Thank you for your business over the years and if we ever do reopen one day we hope you would come back.

Ricky I would also like to say I accept your apology and will not hold it against you or anyone else at ERJ. God Bless! A crack from Ray will not be necessary.

Last but not least my step father and I started Species US about 9 years ago. We were a collector and a breeder that sold to many local pet stores and local hobbiest. About 4 years ago we bought a store from a guy by the name of Rainforest Reptiles we decided to keep that name so got rid of Species US. It had nothing to do with the fact that we were trying to run and hide from customers and everything to do with the fact that we could not be selling under two different names. We had the store for a year and ran into issues with the land lord and him not wanting to keep our store which was a reptile store in his plaza because of the previouse owners. He did not want to sighn a new lease and then a hurricane hit which did damage to the store so long story short we closed down shop. We continued to sell under Rainforest Reptiles for a few months and then decided that we just wanted to downsize to geckos so we then changed our name to Danielle Fields Geckos. If we were trying to hide don't you think we would have left our last name out of the name of the company? I mean by now the cat was out of the bag everyone knew who we were. Does not make much sense does it?

I am addressing each case that I was ask to address one by one so sit tight.

Thanks Mike Fields

Case #5
Knobtail thread starter Jerry Tresser started his thread on 9-5-07
I believe the purpose of this thread was to rehatch or resurface the previous stuff that had been written. It is ok Jerry did not know me at the time and I have forgiven him. Anyway no case here.

9/5/07
Rainforest Reptiles out of Fla.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=103614

Case #6
Thread starter FubbyFifi started his thread on 6-29-2007
Asked if anyone had done business with Rainforest Reptiles
My #1 Fan Ravensgait brings up the same old stuff
Again no case.

6/29/07
Anyone heard of rainforest reptiles?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=100975

Case #7
Thread starter reamk924 6-20-2007
This is one of my favorites because it is not even about me. This guy claims to have ask me for a second pic of a red igi and I sent him a scan of the animal. The only problem is he recieved a e-mail from a guy who answeres to wolf8116@aol.com I have never answered that e-mail address. Another problem is when he/she was asked to show the pic or scan he/she recieved he/she dissapeared.

However we did send this wolf8116@aol.com a wholesale price list but that is as far as we know anything about this guy.

I notice my #1 fan Ravensgait brings up the same old stuff in this thread.

Dennis Hultman also brings links into this thread. The thread that has absolutely nothing to do with me my wife or my business. I know you were just doing your job. Do you think you can correct this now?

6/20/07
Rainforest Reptiles--very unproffessional seller
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=100669

Case #8
Thread starter vferra 1-28-2007 states that we shipped him two captive born white lip pythons. 1 of which arrived with mouth rot. At first he questioned weather or not they were captive born but fecal results proved other wise. Then he says he gave 1 ml of baytril to the small snake to help treat the mouth rot. Now anyone who know's anything about treating a snake that size knows that is to much and he easily overdosed this animal and did it for three days. The snake died on the third day. Here is the part that Vinny does not tell the BOI on the day he recieved these snakes he tells me that the smaller one arrived dead. For some reason that struck me as strange and because he brought up the BOI before he actually made his purchase we decided to check the forum and on their we read his first post which mentions nothing about the snake being dead. This is why I got so upset in this case.

This guy is a prime example of a customer blackmailing a company by using the BOI and because we do not blackmail well we told him to go screw himself.

Don't you agree Ravensgait?

A couple of funny things about this is he tried to rally the BOI troops to shut me down. Since he did not have a case he even went as far as to tell fish n wild life that he herd babies crying in the back ground when he spoke with us over the phone. At this point I was furious and called and used just about ever rude name in the book. He upset my wife and I took it personally. He even went as far as to say he saw me sell a venomous animal on kingsnake a few weeks back and wanted to see if anyone else had seen that but later retracted his story by saying that he was angry so angry he was whilling to make up a story like that. I have never in my entire career ever touched let alone sold a venomous animal. Just another desperate attempt to make me look bad.

Second funny thing was their he was again my #1 fan Ravensgait stirring up the bad stuff.

1/28/07
Rainforest Reptiles...What do "you" know?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=94893

Case #9
Thread starter Jetstar 12-05-2006 asked if anyone had ever done business with us. Same thing happens the previous threads get brought up accept the threads with positive feed back. Oh yea Ravensgait put his two sense in also. No case here however one more thread that my name has to go through the ringer.

12/5/06
rainforest reptiles inquiry
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=91854

Case #10
Thread starter Jeff6898 10-12-2006 asked if anyone done business with us guess who gave the first response? None other then my boy Ravensgait he goes into bringing up the same old stuff.

Don't worry Ravensgait we will be getting to your shortly.

10/12/06
Rainforest Reptiles Any Input?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=88442

So you see folks my name got brought up several times in a callendar year but none of which had a case. However some of the BOI faithfull were sure to put my name and company through the ringer. This is all I am putting into this response but I do have other cases and so called cases to trial so you will here from me soon. Feel free to read each little post and look at how their really only three or four people going into each thread and turning it into a bad thread. You will recognize the names over and over again. Now the question I want you to ask yourself is did they make a living off of 4 orders or customers? I do not think so.

Thanks, Mike Fields

Old 10-14-2008, 10:23 PM   #92
daniellesgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
These were my rookie years. If their is any point of my reptile career I wish I could take back it is this time frame. Truth be told I had absolutely no reason what so ever to be shipping animals. I had no Idea what I was doing and I put a few animals in jeapardy during this time. I qiuckly learned when a friend of mine said man did you read what they are saying about you on the BOI. I said no but I was intrigued to find out so I sighned on and took a look. I was so embarrassed here I was trying to do right things in the business and this was the first thing that got wrote about me on here.

"Specie US"
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=51861

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=51908

Case #11
Thread starter morphrancher 9-30-2004 writes his first experience with us and boy did he have a legitimate claim. This man had every right to be upset. Like I said before I had no business shipping at that time because I had no idea what I was doing. This man was very understanding and gave me a lot of pointers for shipping from that point on. We changed and corrected our shipping methods and ndver had any problems after that with shipping animals. Their is def. a case here and they won their case.

Case #12
Thread starter Verbel on 12-27-2004 simply ask if anyone did business with species us. Ken Harbart quickly brings to everyones attention the other threads about our piss poor packing job which we corrected but does not acknowledge the fact that we have changed our ways. Nope no case here.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=60192

Case #13
This is another one I wish I would have handled differently. I should have given her what ever she wanted. I do not remember her name but if she thought we switched the blue tongue then I should have just made her happy. That was a bad business decision on my part.

http://bluetongueskinks.net/forum/vi...6de4a11142f4ab

These are deals I wish I could redue. One of which was taken care of by changing our ways and the other I should have just paid her. Here are 2 legitimate claims towards me and my company. This is during a one year time period. Here is another one of those questions. In one year do you think I made a living off of just two deals? I had no other form of income and I have two casses that are dissatisfied. I do not remember the exact number of deals we did that year but that year was booming and their was two complaints.

I will address the others tomorrow.

Thanks Mike Fields

Old 10-14-2008, 10:32 PM   #93
daniellesgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart View Post
Dan's ban was automatically done by the system, as his latest infraction for Maliciously Destructive Off Topic Posting apparently put him over one of the thresholds.

This thread is about Mike Fields, but Dan wanted to make himself the center of attention.
This thread is very much about Dan too. If he was done wrong by the thread starter then I want to hear what he has to say.

Old 10-14-2008, 10:34 PM   #94
daniellesgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait View Post
I see Mike has run away, wonder what the new business name will be.. I just heard that he'd finally grown a quarter nut and posted on the BOI.. As far as I know no one has been taken care of by this scumbag I know I sure haven't..

Complaining that no one gave you a chance before making a bad Guy post about you is BS, once something goes wrong you don't reply to emails or phone calls. Mike you're scum, have been and always will be.... Randy
No one is running Ravensgait unlike you I have a life and don't worry you will get your turn. Hows that for nuts?

Thanks Mike Fields

Old 10-14-2008, 10:35 PM   #95
daniellesgeckos
Sorry Mike Fields

Old 10-15-2008, 12:27 AM   #96
Bill Stonegate
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellesgeckos View Post
Sorry Mike Fields
Could you possibly muster enough sense to sign BOTH your names?

Old 10-15-2008, 12:29 AM   #97
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Stonegate View Post
Could you possibly muster enough sense to sign BOTH your names?
Actually - they've been advised that signing both names is unacceptable...posts are to be signed by the person making them.

Old 10-15-2008, 12:31 AM   #98
hhmoore
Quote:
This thread is very much about Dan too. If he was done wrong by the thread starter then I want to hear what he has to say.
No - this thread is about YOU, Mike. If you want to read what Dan has to say, go to any of the threads about Dan (the story doesn't change much ). If Dan comes to THIS thread, and tries to make it about him, he'll end up getting himself booted again in relatively short order.

Old 10-15-2008, 12:32 AM   #99
Bill Stonegate
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Actually - they've been advised that signing both names is unacceptable...posts are to be signed by the person making them.
Right. Just trying one small step at a time.

Old 10-15-2008, 01:30 AM   #100
Cat_72
Quote:
Excuse me do I know you? I just was working on my case's and noticed that have responded to just about every thread on here about me. I was just curious if I had done you wrong too because you seem to have something against me or my husband. You are on the attack in every response. I have no recollection of you nor have posted anything in the forums stating that we have done business. Yet you attack me every time you respond.

Hello to everyone else in here to. I am back and ready to take on the other allegation. If I am wrong I will admit I am wrong and take care of the customer. I have been reviewing the cases toward me and my husband you are all in for a treat so sit back and enjoy the ride.

Danielle Fields
When someone inquires as to if anyone knows anything about you, they have a right to know about your previous dealings. Simply giving people that information is not an attack in any way, shape, or form.

Even if you seem to think that only having a "few" bad deals is some kind of miraculous feat of outstanding business practices, it is how you handle those bad deals that truly shows what kind of a businessman you are. And you blew it.

But you're right, I DO have something against you.

I am sick of people who come into this hobby/business only to make money, and the animals end up suffering because of it. You have lied to and ripped off more than a fair share of people, and you can go back now and make up whatever kind of story you want to try to cover it up to make it right, but unless you have some kind of proof, I don't believe a word you say.

You can claim all you want that you began this business because you love animals....but when animals are dying because of your stupidity and negligence, you should realize that perhaps you'd be better suited to selling something that doesn't have to suffer....like pet rocks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!