Bad Guy JP PETS- no pay on shipping!! BEWARE!! - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:41 AM   #101
wyldwurm
Glad that they took care of the bill. With any luck, this will be the end of this thread.
Hopefully they will do a little research and learn about the animals they're selling and caring for.

Old 08-31-2011, 02:18 PM   #102
Daniel Moore
They have yet to pay UPS...update....the bill is not paid....

Old 08-31-2011, 04:16 PM   #103
wyldwurm
predators, you are viewing this thread right now....what's the deal?

Old 08-31-2011, 04:18 PM   #104
predators
Daniel Daniel Daniel,
Please have one beer and relax. Or more than one beer. Its clear you love this drama...Anyway Here is the update.
The information you gave us is incorrect. After spending 2 days calling the number you gave me I finally got a hold of Jeri Geis. (you told me to call Jerry Skife according to your prior post). In any case she works for UPS and she is no longer handling this invoice. The invoice is being handled by a collection agency or a third party. She told me for this small of an amount she is surprised you even received a letter and was actually surprised such a big deal is being made of this. In anycase, She has no idea which third party this $91.21 has been sent to. They contract different agencies to handle collections.
She asked me if I could call you or email you and request you to send me a copy of the Collection agency letter. I laughed and told her we have been trying to get this from Mr Moore for months. (how Ironic) She also told me $5.47 cents of the bill was paid at some point. I dont really understand that.
Going above and beyond at this point I asked if I could pay UPS directly. She told me yes but she is not sure how the payment would be applied since it went to a third party and the file with UPS is closed. I also asked if us paying UPS directly would satisfy the collection letter and she didnt know, but our feeling is that since UPS probably couldnt apply this payment who knows if they would contact the collection agency and alert them it was satisfied. (if they even know which collection agency they gave this debt to)

ANYWAY- Here we are Daniel. This is why we wanted and asked for and need an invoice or (as you said you received) the letter from the collection agency. This is EXACTLY why we need an invoice or bill, because calling UPS without any real relevant info is like going around in circles.
Can you Pretty please send us a copy of the collection letter. So we know who to contact>???

In conclusion, We are not interested in continuing drama. We will send the $91.21 to who ever you like. If you send us the collection letter we will send them the money. If you instruct us to pay UPS we will pay them. (however the collection company may not be aware of payment) If you want us to make a donation of $91.21 to the Local SPCA or send the money to St Judes Childrens Research Hospital or any other charitable orginization we will do it. Let us know your choice!! Keep in mind paying this to the collection agency will require you to send us the collection letter. Thank you

Old 08-31-2011, 04:43 PM   #105
Bobby Douglass
Why don't you just pay Daniel the money and let him deal with it since he's the one with all the necessary information?

Old 08-31-2011, 04:54 PM   #106
Daniel Moore
Dearest Dan

I dont drink nor am I inclined to do so for your lapse or any other reason. Ive been without achohol for almost two years sir.. Ive given over and over again the info you need now you need more or different info..Im tiring of your requests...so what do you need now... another piece of info? amazing..how about I post the letter info and see how long youll need something else. It will take me a few hours but Ill do just that. Or you can post 92.21 plus 3 percent in my paypal and ill take care of it tonight. Id suggest you match the 92.21 with a donation to MADD or AA just for kicks...class your operation up and pay the bill and match your payment to a nonachoholic charity...My challenge to you

Old 08-31-2011, 04:55 PM   #107
predators
Good Idea Bobby however we all know he is not going to pay UPS or the collection agency. He can not even find the invoice or take the time to scan something so I doubt he even knows who or where to pay.
Even after all this ranting and raving he will just pocket the money. This is why I would like to see the money go to charity or UPS/Collection company, But you are right. If Mr Moore agrees we will just send him the payment and if he pockets the money than thats fine..At this point anything to move on!

Old 08-31-2011, 05:00 PM   #108
Daniel Moore
Predator-
Class it up, send the payment and match your payment with a donation to MADD or AA. Im not going to make dime one. You know you owe it and UPS said it needs paid to the collection agency...lets work together and get it moving and along the way make a donatin to a cause greater than your longing for me to drink.

Old 08-31-2011, 05:01 PM   #109
predators
Dan, Hilarious. Did you even read my post.
I do not know what else to do its like we are speaking english and you are speaking martian.
We made every attempt to pay it. you never scanned the invoice from collections. The info you gave is us not correct. Spent 2 days trying to sort through this. Do you understand. If I pay UPS it will not get applied correctly.
Anyway.
you have $91.21. Where and who do you want me to pay!! Do the right thing. Don't pocket the money. Send it to charity. However, to us it no longer matters who we pay as long as its over with.

p.s.- we contribute over $5000 a year to Pijac and local charities..

Old 08-31-2011, 05:03 PM   #110
predators
Provide name and address where you want a certified check mailed for $91.21.

I will place a tracking number on it so we all know its delivered

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!