Bad Guy Chris Brandenburgh - HEARTLAND HERPS - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2010, 02:08 AM   #131
navigator1998
Ya and crazy people out there that don't know a damn thing about herps. Like Crazylady. Who wants your respect. NO ONE! lol God I hope you do not sell on line cause that would have to be a sucker to buy from you. And J-martin I got you on the spider!! You will love him the pics do not justice at all!!

Old 08-11-2010, 02:12 AM   #132
navigator1998
Ya I bet you saw movement. What when you picked up the eggs ?? Lmao this man know's more than you ever will!! I'm taking bets that not one egg will hatch. Anyone wanna join in on this one ? Men know more than you crazy lady... Real men know that is not how to make a incubator, lol but you to stupid to realize that and are going to ruin some nice burm eggs. More than likely are gone now.

Old 08-11-2010, 02:12 AM   #133
Utta
lets get back to Chris. This side track with Stef is offtopic unless it turnes out she is him.

Old 08-11-2010, 02:13 AM   #134
JMartin1982
OH WOW does someone have a strait jacket? I think I can see her eye twiching!

Old 08-11-2010, 02:14 AM   #135
JMartin1982
Yes it has gone off topic.

Old 08-11-2010, 02:15 AM   #136
navigator1998
Well Tyler, It is very highly possiable this is him. If you read the way this person spells and know some of his common mistakes,that a normal person would not make. It makes you wonder if this is not Chris B and another Aka ?? Either way did you see the pic of the incubator ?

Old 08-11-2010, 02:21 AM   #137
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by navigator1998 View Post
Well Tyler, It is very highly possiable this is him. If you read the way this person spells and know some of his common mistakes,that a normal person would not make. It makes you wonder if this is not Chris B and another Aka ?? Either way did you see the pic of the incubator ?
I think one of the mods already has ran an IP check. Secondly, a lot of people don't use peoper spelling. (I'm guilty of that) and the incubator has nothing to do with this. Please go to the python discussion forum. (Sorry to be so hard, but I don't want infractions being passed out)

Old 08-11-2010, 02:21 AM   #138
CrazySnakeLady84
At least i dont put first timers down in their dream of becoming a herpatigist The only reason i got this account at all is to get copys of the funnis stuff i have ever read on NataLIE and get it copyed. I dont even know why am on here at all i did this as a fave for a friend i mean thats what friends do right? they help each other Correct? anyway this isnt a herp site at all more like a witch trial he took a few pics get over it ! whats a guy that takes pics doing here anyway should you be in your studio takein pics of models? { NOTE I DID NOT PUT A LAST NAME IM SURE YOU KNOW WHO IT IS ANYWAY BEING YOU DIS ON ANYONE}

Old 08-11-2010, 02:21 AM   #139
JMartin1982
You hand people enought rope they hang them selves with it. Either way im avoiding these two or one person(s) from now on.

Old 08-11-2010, 02:24 AM   #140
CrazySnakeLady84
I mean really is this all you people do is dis on people less fortant then your selfs? Thats like high school S**t.. grow up and get over it things get stolen online . you cant avoid it . move on with your life.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
aka russell larson, boaholic, chris brandenberg, heartland herps