MARK MILLER IS A THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2008, 01:08 PM   #151
McLovin
Quote:
Originally Posted by raybueno
No luck with Topeka PD. Mark has once again Talked his way out of things. The most frustrating part is it seems the Police there believe him with all three cases they are investigating.

Oh well, off to civl court we go. Bad news for Mark. In a criminal court we had a hard to prove case but, in a civil court it will be VERY EASY.

I wish you the best of luck Ray and this day has been coming for a long time. I just hope others support you to the fullest cuz Mark has and always will be scum and I just hope others will stop buying from him from now on but it will be very unlikely due to the ignorance in the hobby as a whole. best wishes again

Old 08-03-2008, 10:41 PM   #152
rockyballboa
Quote:
No luck with Topeka PD. Mark has once again Talked his way out of things. The most frustrating part is it seems the Police there believe him with all three cases they are investigating.

I am curious if either of the Canada guys has received their money yet.

Oh well, off to civl court we go. Bad news for Mark. In a criminal court we had a hard to prove case but, in a civil court it will be VERY EASY.
Yeah they did not do much for us as well Ray.Believed every word Mark told them.Of course the cop in Charge is "Ronald Miller".Not sure if that means anything or not.
I have not got any money,etc back from Mark yet.He keeps saying he has no money,etc etc.Same old story if you ask me.

Old 08-03-2008, 11:34 PM   #153
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyballboa
I have not got any money,etc back from Mark yet.He keeps saying he has no money,etc etc.Same old story if you ask me.
Imagine that! How ironic since Jason from KRCD had this to say:

Jason posted on 7-25:
I spoke to Mark on the phone a couple nights ago ...He made mention that all of this talk about him here as well as his site being back up has made him very busy selling snakes, and he didn't have time to deal with this BS.

Jason again 7-26:
I only said that he was making more money because of this thread because that is what he said to me.

So ... Mark remains a total liar and a thief and of course, much too busy making money (he doesn't have) to make an appearance here. What else is new?

Old 08-04-2008, 01:34 AM   #154
DaveyFig
When Clay questioned him about it on the other site Mark said he was working it out. Me thinks he must have been just buying time.

Old 08-04-2008, 11:37 AM   #155
raybueno
I dont think he is buying time. I think he has no intention of making any of the problems he created right.

I received a message from someone who told me Mark had MY female motley het snow up for sale on redtailboas.com. I went on there and found an ad with her listed for $7500.00.

Old 08-04-2008, 01:52 PM   #156
Dayliss
Quote:
I dont think he is buying time. I think he has no intention of making any of the problems he created right.

I received a message from someone who told me Mark had MY female motley het snow up for sale on redtailboas.com. I went on there and found an ad with her listed for $7500.00.

Not only that, but have you been to the Motley section on his website?

Old 08-04-2008, 02:34 PM   #157
raybueno
Thanks for the info. Those are the first pictures I of MY LITTER that I got to see. He has his nome all over the pictures though.

Karma is a Bit$h Mark. What goes around comes around coward.

Old 08-04-2008, 03:34 PM   #158
gant77
I have been following this thread, and my stomach actually started to hurt when I saw those pis. I am sorry Mr. Bueno, your right about Karma though. It'll hit him 100 fold.

Old 08-05-2008, 11:04 AM   #159
raybueno
Finally!!!!!

I got a chance to look at MY LITTER yesterday. For those that didn't see it I figured I would post a couple pictures.

It appears to me there is a lot of liquid in this picture and not a lot of babies... What do you think?

I dont really know what to say with the "All international rights" crap. Mark apparently thinks he has rights to MY animals.

This is one of the litter pictures. I figured out which two motleys Mark stole with this picture.

With all that has happened I am very happy to finally see the fruits of MY labor.

Old 08-05-2008, 12:50 PM   #160
spawn
Ray, you'll have to pardon my ignorance, but when I first read the first 27 or so pages, I didn't pay attention to the date. Once I saw the lapse in time, it occurred to me that the thread is older than I thought. Has anything transpired since the old fallout with Mark and aside from the pictures surfacing of your babies for sale? Any communication with him at all?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!