INQUERY: MONSTER-CAGES.COM and MONSTERSNAKESFOREVER.COM - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-02-2008, 09:58 AM   #151
Serafim
That was classic

Old 02-02-2008, 11:20 AM   #152
ravensgait
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
LOL It amazes me how these steroid ridden fools with the size D man boobs always seem to think that size is the deciding factor in a physical altercation.

What's really funny is how, when he was getting his butt kicked in this thread by a girl, he switched his avatar in some attempt at visual intimidation.
Yeah I got a laugh out of that and the fact that if he was sucking his gut in any harder he'd pop..
Randy

Old 02-02-2008, 08:05 PM   #153
lanceheads
Holy gay rainbows! Is that Tom Crutchfield's son?

hahahahahahahhahahaha! Holy Cow Chuck!
hahahahahahahaha!

Randal

Old 02-02-2008, 08:53 PM   #154
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
LOL It amazes me how these steroid ridden fools with the size D man boobs always seem to think that size is the deciding factor in a physical altercation.

What's really funny is how, when he was getting his butt kicked in this thread by a girl, he switched his avatar in some attempt at visual intimidation.

Except he didn't show his face in the avatar so it can be any picture cropped from the internet. For a silverback thumping his chest it seemed shy enough not wanting anyone to recognize him.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:56 PM   #155
crotalusadamanteus
You noticed that too eh?

Old 02-02-2008, 09:13 PM   #156
The BoidSmith
Yes, it seems odd that Brian "the crusher" Watkins was so camera shy, maybe acne?

Old 02-03-2008, 09:02 PM   #157
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Holy gay rainbows!
You don't know the half of it! You should see the emails that Brian sent me after I banned him! I kid you not...the guy is obsessed with homosexuality, and gay sex. I would post them, but by the time I got through editing out all of the profanity, and sexual references, there really wouldn't be all that much left to read.

I hadn't really thought about it until I started typing this...but maybe these obsessions are why his girlfriend left him. Who knows? Repressed tendencies can make people act all kinds of crazy.

Brian,
In case you're reading this...I'm straight, man. I like women. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Old 02-09-2008, 03:02 AM   #158
HerpVenue
Too all those talking about Price fixing as illegal and unethical. I guess they have not heard of MAP Minimum Advertised Price.

Minimum Advertised Price. = I can sell it for whatever I want. I just can't advertise a price lower than MAP.

To this Brian guy. You sure you got out of the military? Looking at your posts...I was thinking that maybe you were really kicked out. You are a NUT. I am ashamed that you were in the same military that I was. go print out a picture of yourself and whack off. You are obviously in love with yourself.

DOC,
don't make his ban a permanent one. I finally found someone more stupid than me. I could have had some fun slapping him around the forums. It would have been too easy.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:47 AM   #159
John E Dove
On the Internet and elseware MAP programs have been challenged as being just another form of illegal price fixing by the FTC. It is my understanding that MAP programs are only legal in the Co-Op setting.

Old 02-09-2008, 02:41 PM   #160
HerpVenue
Nope.
MAP is present in retail. For certain items by certain manufacturers retailers have to follow MAP. Otherwise they will not be allowed to sell a product from that manufacturer.

An example is apple
someone has said it more eloquently than me. so I will copy and paste here.
Quote:
The term price fixing is a legal term meaning illegal covert collusion amongst several vendors to artificially fix inflated prices across a whole market. Not what Apple is doing.

Apple has agreements with authorized resellers that the resellers will not advertise below a certain cost called the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP). That's why you see most places all advertise within a few $$ of the same price, but offer differing "package deals" to make their particular identical price more appealing.

MAP is a very widespread accepted practice in retail that supposedly helps protect smaller players from large retailers selling at a loss until all the small players go out of business. As far as Apple is concerned, they always get their wholesale price, what retailers sell at won't affect Apples bottom line directly anyway. So it is pretty much MAP as accepted.
anyway sorry to get off topic for a second there.
MAP is alive and well in the Retail business. I work with many different manufacturers and wholesalers. I get phone calls telling me to raise up my prices or I can no longer sell their products.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!