Monster Cages (Good Guy) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-19-2008, 11:58 PM   #1
Skeletonjack
Monster Cages (Good Guy)

Recently I have been coming across some attack adds that are directed towards Monster cages and I feel it necessary to step in and say something about this. I am not a friend of Matt's, don't know the guy, but I have done business with is company. The slurs on here are false and they are invented by the imagination of one of Matt's rivals. It is no coincidence that right after Matt decided to split with an old acquaintance that these attack adds started appearing. Matt's old acquaintance, whom I shall leave nameless, is a manipulative forum owner who tried to tell Matt how to think and behave, when Matt did not oblige, he was kicked out of the forum and these attacks started. These attacks are due to the vindictive nature of this forum admin and in no way resemble the truth. This attack is a testament to how far this man is willing to go to try and control every thing, and everyone, he sees and knows. I hope this post remains as a warning to all of you honest shoppers and true herp enthusiasts because there will be more attacks coming and who knows who will be attacked next by this vengeful man.

Old 03-19-2008, 11:59 PM   #2
Skeletonjack
On a side note, I am not looking to start a debate with this man and his army of goons so I will no longer post in this topic no matter what is said. I hope you take my words to heart.

Old 03-20-2008, 12:59 AM   #3
Skeletonjack
One last thing, these perpetrators will most likely start attacking me now...this will make it easy to see who is out to get him. Good night, and good luck...

Old 03-20-2008, 01:29 AM   #4
ravensgait
Well Jonathan, if your going to talk about them then you need to add their name. It is known as proof.. Heck I could start a thread here saying You are a bad guy but would be required to provide proof. So if you want your 3 post here to have any meaning then add the proof to back up what you are saying.

Besides I believe there has been more than one person to have complained about your friend... Randy

Old 03-20-2008, 01:31 AM   #5
Skeletonjack
remember this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletonjack
On a side note, I am not looking to start a debate with this man and his army of goons so I will no longer post in this topic no matter what is said. I hope you take my words to heart.

Old 03-20-2008, 01:35 AM   #6
Skeletonjack
Quote:
One last thing, these perpetrators will most likely start attacking me now...this will make it easy to see who is out to get him. Good night, and good luck...
I remember you...LOL. Thanks for the proof.

Old 03-20-2008, 01:51 AM   #7
bsharrah
Quote:
Remember this?

You mean do we remember your post that stated you will no longer post on this topic, asked that your word be taken to heart, then posted three more times? Why yes, yes we do. I am guessing this will be one of those threads where your last post will be your very last post, until your next post.

Your thread currently has 6 replies, 4 of which came from you, making your statements appear to be just incoherent babble.

I do not know this Matt person or have had any experience with Monster Cages. I do not even know what attacks you speak of, nor to I care to research it. What I do know, is if I was Matt, I would not want you in my corner.

Bart

Old 03-20-2008, 08:20 AM   #8
dsirkle
Ravensgait and bsharrah are now evidently soldiers in an army of goons because this guy that doesn't even know the subject of the thread has said so. How dare they ask him to make more than vague statements?

Old 03-20-2008, 10:33 AM   #9
softkiss
WOW, You're Still On? Good Guy Matt ?????

Dude, Matt Isn't On The Forum Because He Betrayed Someones Confidence With Some VERY Personal Information.

Also, It Is A Fact That Some Of His Cages That Were Purchased Have Bad Seams And Are Warping And He Doesn't Want To Make Good On These Deals Gone Bad. We're Talking Thousands Of Dollars Here In Cages.

You Know Who I Am, And I WANT It That Way!!!!!!!!!!

THE FACTS: Matt Has Screwed Over SO Many Good Decent People That His Head And Wallet For Court Cost Should Be Spinning Around For The Next Ten Years.

Goon Squad Is An Appropriate Term, But At Least Apply It To The Right People!!!!!!!

Old 03-20-2008, 10:58 AM   #10
Lynn
Why is it that if there is trouble with one forum they come running over here crying wolf...After a while they are the ones who ends up getting eaten..

There is a old saying ..
Give someone enough rope and they will hang themselves...

This should of been left at the other fourm....

Just My 2 cents and My 2 cents only..........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!