Bad Guy tinmantribe5 - Shawn Lewis - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:03 PM   #11
tinmantribe5
If anybody wants to see the kinda Dragons Amanda sells look at my user page under RIP lucy!

Old 07-01-2010, 06:03 PM   #12
Sissy's Midwest Morphs
Originally Posted by joseydiann
Grrrrr just grrrrrrr I'm so sick and frustrated. To make a long story shot we were in a big hurry because Heather's boss called and needed her there really early and I was not up and ready. So anyway it was a very fast slop job so please excuse it

I did not get the amount of roaches in there I wanted to send, I'll send more later when I have time to sit down and do it right. But you have a few pair of adult hissers and a few dubia, I was trying to send more of those and some of the 2 other kinds but it didn't happen. I was trying to finish up when she was in the car waiting, was a mess. Should have just waited and sent them tomorrow sorry!

Anyway you have 5 lizards (did not have time to check for nips) and a few bugs, I also tossed in some water crystals for all types of bugs. Oh and I added a small bag of the dragon pellets as before just soak them in warm water or apple juice.

BRB

Old 07-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #13
Sissy's Midwest Morphs
Originally Posted by joseydiann
Well so much for that so sorry but right in the middle of my last message to you, Heather comes walking back in with the box shaking her head with no car. I was like what are you doing here well she broke down right down the road here and I had to unbox the lizards and roaches I'm not a happy camper.

We had to drive 10mph all the way to the shop with our flashers on to have the car fixed, then had to call for a ride to take her to work (was really late), and had to borrow money from my mom and grandma to get the car fixed $200

Sooooo the lizards will be mailed out tomorrow, again so about that but I guess the up side is that I can take the time to go though and gather you more roaches lol.

I'm off to feed the reptiles and lay down, I'm getting worse day by day blahhhhh..

Amanda
heres where she said she WALKED FROM A BROKEN DOWN CAR WITH OUR LIZARDS

Old 07-01-2010, 06:06 PM   #14
joseydiann
Yes I 100% agree that it was payments. I just stated right up there that you still owe me a payment of $75 WHICH you said was paid off because you "paid for your dead dragon" and was done with me, remember that?

Oh so now 2 more of them trans have died since you read this?

Again I was not and am not dealing with them Shawn this was ALL through you.

And yes you did send me 3 snakes USPS 2nd day. NOT overnight I talked to the post master. And it is on the box.. Point is you want to go on and on about me shipping USPS but YOU did it..

Old 07-01-2010, 06:07 PM   #15
Sissy's Midwest Morphs
Please check out My Trader Rating from the 2 day snakes that i sent her please anyone who feels free can take a look A++++

Old 07-01-2010, 06:07 PM   #16
joseydiann
LOL you think a 3 minute walk on a cool "morning" is going to hurt those lizards, very nice try people. They were in that box 10 minutes tops. It takes that long to drive to the PO come on..

Old 07-01-2010, 06:09 PM   #17
joseydiann
Again nice try, did I say the snakes were dead or hurt.. NOPE! They are ok but that don't change the PO or federal laws about shipping snakes now does it.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:09 PM   #18
tinmantribe5
Oh I will give you your rating now that you wanted it so badd!
You are such a liar

Old 07-01-2010, 06:11 PM   #19
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
I am getting fedex and reptiles express as we speak so what ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have always been ship your reptile certified before their problems!
I'm sure the postmaster would understand and appreciate your cavalier attitude Shawn. After all, rules were made to be broken, right? Of course, given your previous comments about not caring about the laws, this comes as no surprise....

Oh, btw, mislabeling a shipment containing live animals IS a Federal offense...not that you care.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:11 PM   #20
joseydiann
And to think I sent free roaches, free dragon pellets, AND free water crystals to you in that box.. And it broke down, down our driveway OMG..

Explain why you all have nice pics of the lizards post when you got them and him bragging for days about her yet now says she was sick, thin, and frail?????? Why didn't he say something then or anytime before the 10th day???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!