Bad Guy Lisha Stearns aka aboaslife is a liar and a thief. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:54 PM   #11
Dennis Hultman
Can we take this one step at a time so some of us can understand why this transaction is where it is?

Quote:
First she owes me a 2013 female St Pierre blood, a 2013 male hypo blood and a 2013 male motley her sharp blood. These were the animals she offered me in exchange for a male breeder ghost het moonglow I sent her in this deal. Another part of the trade was a 2009 female bloody salmon for a male 2010 Aztec. I did receive the snake she had sent a picture of but it was actually a male bloody salmon that is of no use to me.
Let's take it one step at a time.

First part,
Quote:
First she owes me a 2013 female St Pierre blood, a 2013 male hypo blood and a 2013 male motley her sharp blood. These were the animals she offered me in exchange for a male breeder ghost het moonglow I sent her in this deal.
You agreed to a trade and you didn't receive your part. What was the reason? Did you agree to ship at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davineherps
The problem with this is that Lisha has offered to resolve this problem, but you have repeatedly told her that you were not going to accept the offers as fulfillment of your deal. When she originally offered you the money you told her to go away.
If the trade was laid out as above why are there offers to resolve it? Why wasn't the traded animals sent?

Old 09-15-2014, 03:06 PM   #12
Davineherps
Animals were sent one was mis-sexed so now he is looking for replacement on that snake which was suppose to be female but was male.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-15-2014, 03:07 PM   #13
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davineherps View Post
The problem with this is that Lisha has offered to resolve this problem, but you have repeatedly told her that you were not going to accept the offers as fulfillment of your deal. When she originally offered you the money you told her to go away. The number one problem is that all you were doing was flipping all the animals you received as well as selling her animals in trade that you had never once touch with your own hands. You bought snakes from joe blow and then had him ship it to her. This whole deal from every side of the game was shady at best.

You sound like you have some familiarity with this whole thing....what is your involvement?

Old 09-15-2014, 03:12 PM   #14
Mooing Tricycle
Most of this was posted on the facebook BOI pages. That is why there seems to be confusion. This BOI works far differently than those pages. Nothing can be deleted here. You need to post FULL PROOF of the transactions and communication to illustrate your story coherently. Nobody wants to sit here and read a jumbled mess.

Old 09-15-2014, 03:18 PM   #15
KORBIN5895
Sorry Ritchie.

Back in April of 2013 I made a deal with Lisha which had me send her a male 2010 Aztec for a female 2009 bloody salmon. I also sent her a 2.1 trio of hypo aby jungles for a male het blood and a male junglow het anery. She was also looking for a male ghost het albino at the time. I offered mine which she liked but she didn't have the funds or anything to trade at that time. We came to an agreement on a female blood she had in her possession and another snake from her liters due in the summer. Right before she was to ship she informed me that she had just picked up the blood from someone else and it hadn't eaten yet. I decided to wait for her to ship it with her snakes from a liter she was expecting.

After that it completely fell apart. She claims her litters never were produced although she was able to give another guy named Justin Winters a sexed pair of bloods. I also asked if for a female albino rlt in the fall. She claimed it was sold but Dan Graybeal asked her for me a couple days later and she said it was still available.

Around that time I introduced a male with the female bloody salmon and nothing happened. I decided to put the bloody salmon with a proven female I had the bloody salmon started courting her. I pulled him out and probed it and found it was a male. When I told her she said she would fix it but she has yet to do anything about either situation.

Her main tactic in all of this has been avoidance and hiding behind her supporters. She has only made one actual offer to settle this which was very lacking in way of compensation. She has been promising to pay since April of 2013 , but she has not made any actual effort.

Old 09-15-2014, 03:24 PM   #16
KORBIN5895
I do apologize that I have posted this so incoherently. I have been posting about this since April and I forgot that you may not have all been privy to that 300 reply circus of a thread.

I will get my laptop charged up when I get home and try to upload everything in a chronological order.

The biggest issue in all of this is I sent all of the snakes to her before I got anything in return and I sent that male ghost het albino in trade for something that was not born yet .

Old 09-15-2014, 03:39 PM   #17
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Animals were sent one was mis-sexed so now he is looking for replacement on that snake which was suppose to be female but was male.

That seems to be one part not having anything to do with the ghost he sent.

If everything stated is true above he needs redress on the male that was suppose to be a female and compensation for the ghost he sent and received nothing for.

If she didn't produce what was agreed for in that trade he should be fairly compensated with funds and/or animals.

That doesn't mean the missexed animal takes a backseat but it is a separate part that also needs to be addressed.

I take it there is no dispute on the wrong sex being sent?

It would be nice to see both sides here.

So far it looks like there is no dispute that she sent the wrong sex in one trade. That she didn't produce and send what she promised in another.

Her email states her paypal account was also frozen. Is she having other transaction issues as well?

Old 09-15-2014, 03:42 PM   #18
Davineherps
She has not disagreed with any of these claims. She has offered to fix this situation several times from the thread that played out a couple months ago on Facebook but the O.P. refused to accept it.

Old 09-15-2014, 04:07 PM   #19
KORBIN5895
Quote:
She has not disagreed with any of these claims. She has offered to fix this situation several times from the thread that played out a couple months ago on Facebook but the O.P. refused to accept it.

How did she try and fix this?

If you are referring to the trade Jeff Bermudez offered me then you are completely insane.

Jeff Bermudez offered me a two and a half year old female snow for the male bloody salmon. The catch was that I had to pay for the bloody salmon yo be imported into the states and I had to pay for the female snow to be imported into Canada. They expected me to pay anywhere from $800-$1,600 to make the trade happen. In other words they wanted me to spend a lot of money to fix Lisha's "mistake".

Old 09-15-2014, 04:13 PM   #20
HerpVenue
Have you informed her of this thread? let her know

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!