Good Guy Lisha Stearns AKA aboaslife - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
MIchaelfm
Talking Lisha Stearns AKA aboaslife

Lisha and I have been hashing out a deal that worked for the both of us for a little over 2 months. She was a great communicator but also a great sale person. She listened to everything I had and was looking for and worked it into our deal. She has some awesome animals and if any one has the chance to make a deal or get one of her animals do so. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!! I will for sure be doing business with her again in the future. Thanks MIke Masters (MIchaelfm)

Old 08-23-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
aboaslife
Thanks mike that girls my baby take good care of her I'll do the same with yours
Thanks again looking forward to seeing what she produces for you

Old 01-31-2013, 11:45 AM   #3
GASH
Just to piggy back on what everyone else is saying LISHA is FANTASTIC to work with.. She had GREAT COMMUNICATION...and even BETTER boas.. I received a hypo roswell laddertail 66% het for kahl a few months ago and couldn't be any happier with the boa.. Completely healthy and exactly what I wanted.. My favorite part of working with her though would probably have to be her friendliness..we had I think two separate conversations that started about our deal and lasted a half hr lol.. We were just nerding out about snakes and different projects.. She was one of those people who when you talk to them you feel like you've known them a while VERY EASY TO WORK WITH and VERY FAIR on making a deal work..can't say enough good things about her.. If your looking for a boa see if she has what you want FIRST then go from there

Ryan Pazienza

Old 01-31-2013, 11:50 AM   #4
aboaslife
Thank you very much hope your baby is doing good would love to see updated pics

Old 07-22-2013, 11:28 AM   #5
ghayes
I recently purchased 3 boas from Lisha. She is such a sweet person to talk to, and extremely knowledgeable, as well. You can tell that she has an intense passion and love for her animals. Lisha's prices are very fair, also. She will work hard to make sure you get what you are looking for, or better. She will also follow up with you, to make sure the animals are doing well, and that you are satisfied with your purchase. Lisha is the type of person that is so sweet and sociable that you feel like you are getting special treatment, but I think she is that way with everyone. Lisha, you are the best! Thanks for everything! May the Lord bless and keep you, both now and forever, Amen.

George

Old 07-22-2013, 02:30 PM   #6
aboaslife
Thank you George you're a great person and I hope we do more business together you're a great addition to this hobby

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!