mike stafani bad seller poor custemer service - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2008, 09:26 PM   #11
greatlakesreptiles

to get started i never once said i had other packages stolen .i stated we have had problumswith dhl leaving things on my steps read email it doesnt lie so who is credible obvies fabracation.
-----Original Message-----
To: saseech64@aol.com
Sent: Fri, 9 May 2008 4:09 pm
Subject: roaches

mike i give up i finally get the right tracking number its says delivered called dhl they are trying to find out where they left it it says front door well thats great i live across the street from a large high school so so someone prob has a box of roaches so thanks for trying wish it would have worked out better we have had problums with dhl leaving packages on the front steps with 3000 dollars worth of beardeds so good luck and happy herping
secondly if i had the correct tracking number i could have been on the look out for them i was told saterday by 5 by mikes wife so its hard to track something when it says invalide tracking number and like you said im not going to stare out the window looking for roaches the day befor there saposed to come .and once again i never said mike was a bad person .i just stated poor comunication .and if the refund is offerd why did mike send a email today stating he will ship after dhl reimbust him i have that email also .hell i have plenty not to mention the day i missed at work wating for a shipment that wasnt shiped when i was told it would b .its not a saprise that you have preop testing .thats something that is planed .so if i would have been told that i wouldnt have lost time off from work.so is this enuff meat on your bone or would you like more ......................

Old 05-19-2008, 10:20 PM   #12
Lucille
Antoinette

I hope Mike's knee recovers as quickly as possible; he is certainly a good Guy and has wonderful roach ads. Meanwhile it looks like you are doing your best to help and your immediate offer of a refund shows your good customer service.

Old 05-19-2008, 11:13 PM   #13
greatlakesreptiles

well like i said bunch of cheer leaders as i stated im not here for a pissing contest people are entitled to there opinions.we will see how long it takes to recieve a refund and do you think a company who will leave packages on your steps not knock on your door really cares about privacy i talked to 3 differant people at dhl today and there isnt a claim filed hell even hada superviser at the grand rapids hub check and no claim .wow big secret .but who cares .the only one who will care is the one it happens to .so when i recieve my refund ill b happy and i wont do any buisness with people who ship dhl they just suck flat out dhl that is i think its funny how friends stick together on this site even after i post a lie they still cheerlead its to funny . i hope mike and his wife the best it just didnt work for us do to lack of comunication the way i see it the order should have never been taken if it couldnt b done ill post when and if we get a refund if not this will remain what it is

Old 05-20-2008, 01:23 AM   #14
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlakesreptiles
well like i said bunch of cheer leaders as i stated im not here for a pissing contest people are entitled to there opinions.we will see how long it takes to recieve a refund and do you think a company who will leave packages on your steps not knock on your door really cares about privacy i talked to 3 differant people at dhl today and there isnt a claim filed hell even hada superviser at the grand rapids hub check and no claim .wow big secret .but who cares .the only one who will care is the one it happens to .so when i recieve my refund ill b happy and i wont do any buisness with people who ship dhl they just suck flat out dhl that is i think its funny how friends stick together on this site even after i post a lie they still cheerlead its to funny . i hope mike and his wife the best it just didnt work for us do to lack of comunication the way i see it the order should have never been taken if it couldnt b done ill post when and if we get a refund if not this will remain what it is
We're the roughest,
We're the toughest,
We're the best around.
And when it comes to lame claims,
We really, really (said fast)
We really, really (said fast) put them down!
Gooo BOI!

There's your cheer. You happy! What a thick head. How many times does Cathy have to state she doesn't know Mike?
You were offered a refund in the beginning and turned it down. You've been offered a refund again tonight. They have had trouble on their end and maybe just should have sent out another package without waiting on the claim, that's probably what I would have done. I don't know, seems you have a hard time with basic communication and comprehension.

Now let's look at what you state is an email.

Quote:
to get started i never once said i had other packages stolen .i stated we have had problumswith dhl leaving things on my steps read email it doesnt lie so who is credible obvies fabracation.
-----Original Message-----
To: saseech64@aol.com
Sent: Fri, 9 May 2008 4:09 pm
Subject: roaches

mike i give up i finally get the right tracking number its says delivered called dhl they are trying to find out where they left it it says front door well thats great i live across the street from a large high school so so someone prob has a box of roaches so thanks for trying wish it would have worked out better we have had problums with dhl leaving packages on the front steps with 3000 dollars worth of beardeds so good luck and happy herping
secondly if i had the correct tracking number i could have been on the look out for them i was told saterday by 5 by mikes wife so its hard to track something when it says invalide tracking number and like you said im not going to stare out the window looking for roaches the day befor there saposed to come .and once again i never said mike was a bad person .i just stated poor comunication .and if the refund is offerd why did mike send a email today stating he will ship after dhl reimbust him i have that email also .hell i have plenty not to mention the day i missed at work wating for a shipment that wasnt shiped when i was told it would b .its not a saprise that you have preop testing .thats something that is planed .so if i would have been told that i wouldnt have lost time off from work.so is this enuff meat on your bone or would you like more ......................

You posted what could be an email and then ran it together with your post on this forum. Are we just suppose to guess where the email begins and ends? All anyone was trying to do is clearly understand the situation. You immediately claim everyone is friends of Mike. I don't think anyone that has posted so far even knows Mike let-alone done business with him.

Quote:
and if the refund is offerd why did mike send a email today stating he will ship after dhl reimbust him i have that email also
Let me guess. This is going to be real hard. Because you stated you turned the refund down to begin with and wanted them to ship again. At least that's that's the understanding from your jumbled posts.

Quote:
i sent him a money order the 5th so from then till now .and if i knew how to post emails i would i have them .and the funny thing is your fighting his battle so to speak why hasnt he replyed.
You sent the money order on the Fifth?

Well you made this post on the 05-09-2008 on this thread. Four days after you sent the money order?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=111045
Quote:
we did a order it was shiped late then we were given the wrong tracking number. then was told saterday by 5 then we finally got the rite tracking and found out they was delivered today left outside on the steps gotta love dhl and to boot we never got the package it was stolen .i wounder why a driver wouldnt put the package in the porch or even knock on the door .its just easyer to do your job half azz.so i guess i can say my deal with mike was cursed all around.but he did ship thats more then most do lol sorry i had to vent

You made that post on the day the package was left on your steps. You didn't give them time to even address the situation before making your first BOI post on the matter.

You come off as an impatient hothead. What makes it worse is your a hothead without any basic communication skills. A challenging experience for any seller.

Antoinette, I would refund the transaction with haste. Deal with DHL claim separately.

And Dale, because I addressed Antoinette by her first name and found some of your complaint lacking, doesn't mean I know Mike or his wife.

Have a good evening and I hope you find someone to purchase roaches from soon and you have a smoother transaction.

Ra Ra Ra Sis Boom Ba!

Old 05-20-2008, 01:35 AM   #15
Cat_72
Quote:
hell i have plenty not to mention the day i missed at work wating for a shipment that wasnt shiped when i was told it would b
You took a day off from work to wait for a shipment of roaches?

Old 05-20-2008, 04:52 AM   #16
spawn
Dale, you are one lucky SOB. I don't even need to read what the topic is about to know from your first post that Mike/Antoinette are being ten times more professional than what is expected with an obvious idiot like you. Be happy they are nice and everyone here treated you like somewhat of an adult. If I were moderating, I'd have deleted your thread and banned you for butchering the one language we use to understand each other on here with. You write your posts like a blind 4 year old, and expect help or results?

Just get out. Seriously. You deserve about as much as mercy as the roaches that were kidnapped.

Old 05-20-2008, 04:57 AM   #17
DSHULD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
We're the roughest,
We're the toughest,
We're the best around.
And when it comes to lame claims,
We really, really (said fast) put them down!
Gooo BOI!

There's your cheer. You happy! What a thick head. How many times does Cathy have to state she doesn't know Mike?
You were offered a refund in the beginning and turned it down. You've been offered a refund again tonight. They have had trouble on their end and maybe just should have sent out another package without waiting on the claim, that's probably what I would have done. I don't know, seems you have a hard time with basic communication and comprehension.

Now let's look at what you state is an email.

You posted what could be an email and then ran it together with your post on this forum. Are we just suppose to guess where the email begins and ends? All anyone was trying to do is clearly understand the situation. You immediately claim everyone is friends of Mike. I don't think anyone that has posted so far even knows Mike let-alone done business with him.

Let me guess. This is going to be real hard. Because you stated you turned the refund down to begin with and wanted them to ship again. At least that's that's the understanding from your jumbled posts.

You sent the money order on the Fifth?

Well you made this post on the 05-09-2008 on this thread. Four days after you sent the money order?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=111045

You made that post on the day the package was left on your steps. You didn't give them time to even address the situation before making your first BOI post on the matter.

You come off as an impatient hothead. What makes it worse is your a hothead without any basic communication skills. A challenging experience for any seller.

Antoinette, I would refund the transaction with haste. Deal with DHL claim separately.

And Dale, because I addressed Antoinette by her first name and found some of your complaint lacking, doesn't mean I know Mike or his wife.

Have a good evening and I hope you find someone to purchase roaches from soon and you have a smoother transaction.

Ra Ra Ra Sis Boom Ba!
Dennis that was the laugh I needed to wake! up work is kinda slow tonight.
It sounds to me like the wife is trying the best she can to make the customer happy and he is just being stubborn.

Old 05-20-2008, 04:58 AM   #18
DSHULD
sorry forgot this part

Don Shults

Old 05-20-2008, 05:02 AM   #19
DSHULD
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn
Dale, you are one lucky SOB. I don't even need to read what the topic is about to know from your first post that Mike/Antoinette are being ten times more professional than what is expected with an obvious idiot like you. Be happy they are nice and everyone here treated you like somewhat of an adult. If I were moderating, I'd have deleted your thread and banned you for butchering the one language we use to understand each other on here with. You write your posts like a blind 4 year old, and expect help or results?

Just get out. Seriously. You deserve about as much as mercy as the roaches that were kidnapped.
this guy really deserves this and this one too

Don Shults

Old 05-20-2008, 09:28 AM   #20
greatlakesreptiles

like i said im not into a pissing contest if any of you big mouths would like to run it to my face feel free .dont sit behind your keyboards and run your pie holes .27 morrall muskegon mich and i bet not a coward will show up this post wasnt about who can spell or type like a pro it was about a bad deal .if you dont have anything important to say shut the ----- up and if you was a mod you would do what .well your not your just a little piss ant whoes mouth runs with no point you have the adress now put up or shut up but we all know you wont show youll hide behind your computer like the little you are

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!