Bad Guy tinmantribe5 - Shawn Lewis - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:26 PM   #191
tinmantribe5
Well I guess look on Amandas Reciept or tracking#
It will say Ben Crowder

Old 07-01-2010, 10:32 PM   #192
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
Dean didnt we already go over this how Slow are you ReallY?
Apparently NOT slow enough to ship out snakes against a carriers policy? Not slow enough to TEACH people the proper way to ship reptiles IF they lived under my roof? And, not slow enough to NOT catch your deflection tactics as well as your serious butchering of the English language.

Quote:
Dean next time if your ever in DesMoines lets do Lunch MY TREAT!
Shawn, at one time... MAYBE. Now, if you have anything you want to say to me, you can do it at a show to my face if you want up close and personal Other then that, you know how to email me.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:32 PM   #193
joseydiann
It is ok for you to harass me Shawn?

Call me names?

Talk about my reptiles and business badly when you know it is lies?

Old 07-01-2010, 10:34 PM   #194
tinmantribe5
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
It is ok for you to harass me Shawn?

Call me names?

Talk about my reptiles and business badly when you know it is lies?
You started this Yourself haha this is funny!

Old 07-01-2010, 10:36 PM   #195
tinmantribe5
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Apparently NOT slow enough to ship out snakes against a carriers policy? Not slow enough to TEACH people the proper way to ship reptiles IF they lived under my roof? And, not slow enough to NOT catch your deflection tactics as well as your serious butchering of the English language.

Shawn, at one time... MAYBE. Now, if you have anything you want to say to me, you can do it at a show to my face if you want up close and personal Other then that, you know how to email me.
Dean if you want to make this Personal we can!

Old 07-01-2010, 10:40 PM   #196
joseydiann
Well I didn't want to do this, but again I won't be called a lier..

Did you not type this and send it to me on here?

06-28-2010, 04:44 PM
Re: Lies!
Quote:

SHAWN:
Quote:
Well first off you knew you were getting your snakes shipped overnight that way all along from the beginning.
I have shipped a snake once or twice that way Im not here to dispute anything different

ME:
Do I need to send you the email proving this is one big lie??? I can show everyone where I was shocked and said I can't believe you sent them 2nd day USPS and Shawn replies with (oh it's ok he said they were live bearded dragons on the box no one will know)

So is that not you saying you have shipping them like that before? USPS 2nd day?

Again caught in a lie Shawn!

Old 07-01-2010, 10:43 PM   #197
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Dean if you want to make this Personal we can!
Ok... I have no problems making it personal. You have serious issues Shawn, especially with shipping. I wont even begin to mention the tank you keep the Sulcatas in. And yes, I take it personally when I see someone KNOWINGLY violate shipping policies to only further their personal agenda.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:43 PM   #198
tinmantribe5
You must be slow tOO!

Quote:

Quote:

SHAWN:
Quote:
Well first off you knew you were getting your snakes shipped overnight that way all along from the beginning.
I have shipped a snake once or twice that way Im not here to dispute anything different

ME:
Do I need to send you the email proving this is one big lie??? I can show everyone where I was shocked and said I can't believe you sent them 2nd day USPS and Shawn replies with (oh it's ok he said they were live bearded dragons on the box no one will know)

So is that not you saying you have shipping them like that before? USPS 2nd day?

What is your point I already said Ben shipped them?

Old 07-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #199
StrictlyExotics
Quote:

Quote:

SHAWN:
Quote:

ME:

Amanda, WHY are you protecting him? Why are you NOT posting this proof?

Old 07-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #200
tinmantribe5
Its personal then dean!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!