Bad Guy Lisha Stearns aka aboaslife is a liar and a thief. - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2014, 09:21 AM   #201
200xth
Kevin, unfortunately it seems like Lisha will not make good on any part of these deals with you. You'll probably just need to write it all off as a loss.

Your thread will most likely help others, though. People can see what to expect when dealing with Lisha, and the discovery of the unhealthy collection she sells/trades out of can hopefully save at least one person from introducing her snakes' issues into their own collection by avoiding a purchase/trade with her.

Old 09-25-2014, 09:52 AM   #202
Bagged1
Lisha has already offered to make good on facebook all Kevin has to do is give her the address to send cashiers check to

Old 09-25-2014, 12:38 PM   #203
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagged1 View Post
Lisha has already offered to make good on facebook all Kevin has to do is give her the address to send cashiers check to
this statement falls under the category of an anonymous third party quote; prove it with a screenshot.

Why has Lisha not offered that here?

Old 09-25-2014, 02:55 PM   #204
KORBIN5895
Lisha has my PayPal address and has had that for months. That should be sufficient for her to send me the money.

Old 09-25-2014, 03:28 PM   #205
HerpVenue
If she really did offer to send casheirs check, come over here and offer it here.
Quit being so difficult and saying she offered it at a page somewhere else. At least post screenshot of it here.

And to you. If she is truly offering to send casheir's check, give her the darn addy already. Why make it as difficult as you can? You already took forever to send pictures. Then you state it did not matter because the snake was dead. It matters, because it shows you are not forthcoming with the truth.

You are BOTH acting like a couple that is going through a divorce and out to make it as difficult as you can for the other.

Bobby if you truly have a second account then read this, I am not admin and nothing gets deleted so do not send me messages on fb anymore. Specially not incoherent, grammatically incorrect, spelling error filled, no punctuation run on paragraphs. What part of nothing gets deleted don't you understand? And you got banned for threatening the owner and or website, not because you posted a simple screen shot.

Old 09-25-2014, 03:39 PM   #206
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
You are BOTH acting like a couple that is going through a divorce and out to make it as difficult as you can for the other.
This sums it up for me too.

Old 09-25-2014, 03:55 PM   #207
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
This sums it up for me too.

but, I think there is a bigger issue at play, the type of issue that kills ENTIRE collections if not properly taken care of: pathogens

Lisha has been strangely silent about this, despite her admission of lots of dead snakes. once again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_dunlavy View Post
There are a lot of unanswered questions here. Good husbandry practices would have Lisha getting her snakes to a vet and diagnosed. If you (Lisha) said you "lost a lot of snakes this past year not sure why" that indicates you may not have sought a vet; care to explain?
Have any of your ailing snakes been seen by a vet?
Have any been necropsied?
Are/were you still selling snakes while you were having other snakes die of some sort of pathogen?
What are you (Lisha) going to do to ensure that you are not spreading some sort of deadly pathogen?
maybe she is afraid it will hurt business to pull ads because of a potential pathogen?
The way the subject is being avoided is going to make her look much worse than if she admitted there could be something going on, and took action to stop and identify whether there is a disease brewing.
That is what a professional would do: address and remedy issues with the animals (and customers, for that matter).

Old 09-25-2014, 04:37 PM   #208
Lucille
Quote:
You already took forever to send pictures. Then you state it did not matter because the snake was dead. It matters, because it shows you are not forthcoming with the truth.

This may end up being one of those threads where no one wants to do business with either party after reading the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_dunlavy View Post

but, I think there is a bigger issue at play, the type of issue that kills ENTIRE collections if not properly taken care of: pathogens
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
the bloody salmon she sent me she had recently acquired from John at Salmon boa.
I'm wondering if there are problems with the quarantine process at her place, if properly quarantined the snake should not have picked up pathogens from her collection, if that is what happened.
Lisha, in my opinion you should stop selling, consult a vet, and figure out why some of your snakes are dying.
Kevin, this has been a long thread, did you ever take the snake that died to the vet while it was ailing?

Old 09-25-2014, 04:51 PM   #209
KORBIN5895
First off the only time I have seen her request my address was to ship the ghost back. I have not been on fb today so if she is now claiming she was asking to send me a check then that is news to me.

Secondly I am not familiar with cashier checks and I am a little leary of a check that could be lost in the mail.

Old 09-25-2014, 04:54 PM   #210
Robert Walker
Have her send it to you USPS "Return Receipt", you have to sign for it and it is tracked. Odds of it getting lost are super super slim.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!