Status check and poll on recent crack down - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

View Poll Results: Has the recent enforcement of the rules been successful?
Yes, and stay the course. 31 47.69%
Somewhat, but scale back a bit. 29 44.62%
Not really, so roll back to the way it used to be. 5 7.69%
No, you need to try something else entirely. See post. 0 0%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-27-2006, 08:21 PM   #211
dragonflyreptiles
I like it, even though I "was" opposed to a change I think it is a good compromise as John mentioned and I think all in all "we" have been pretty good since the lines were drawn and I think it is a deserved kind of, "hey, I know you guys can be good so Ill lighten up a little" gesture.

Thanks Rich, as always I think you thought this one out very well and made a good decision.

Old 03-27-2006, 11:06 PM   #212
KathyLove
Sounds very reasonable to me.

Old 06-13-2006, 07:54 PM   #213
christopher66
Probably should have read this thread here before i opened my smart mouth.
Did not know that i was walking right into the crosshairs.
So i will now apologize to any one and every one that took offense to my off the cuff remarks.
My intention wasn't to offend.. it seems that the pot had been boiling for some time before i stuck my but in it.
I would like to hang around if y'all don't mind.

Old 06-13-2006, 08:01 PM   #214
norsmis
In that case, welcome Christopher and I hope to see you around more often..... and you are right, the pot has been boiling for a long time and finally boiled over recently.

Old 06-13-2006, 08:02 PM   #215
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher66
Probably should have read this thread here before i opened my smart mouth.
Did not know that i was walking right into the crosshairs.
So i will now apologize to any one and every one that took offense to my off the cuff remarks.
My intention wasn't to offend.. it seems that the pot had been boiling for some time before i stuck my but in it.
Your warning level is at zero, and thus far I haven't seen anything you have done here that warrants either warning points or getting booted out. People can speak their mind here, but just watch that it doesn't escalate out of control.

Old 06-13-2006, 08:02 PM   #216
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher66
Welcome, Christopher: it was nice of you to apologize and I'm sure you will look before you leap the next time.

Old 06-13-2006, 09:02 PM   #217
gmherps
In my honest humble opinion the "enforcement" should be scaled down a bit. It seems that certain people can say basically whatever they want and it's ok with the mods. Whereas when someone tries to create a different view and or perspective they get bashed or are accessed warning points.

Old 06-13-2006, 09:28 PM   #218
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmherps
In my honest humble opinion the "enforcement" should be scaled down a bit. It seems that certain people can say basically whatever they want and it's ok with the mods. Whereas when someone tries to create a different view and or perspective they get bashed or are accessed warning points.
Wish I had a smiley for this one....... I guess this will have to do.
Attached Images
File Type: gif brokenrecord.gif (110.1 KB, 115 views)

Old 06-13-2006, 11:29 PM   #219
gmherps
It really stinks to have to admit to a potential problem doesn't it? But, the turning a blind has seemed to work just fine so far.

Old 06-14-2006, 12:50 AM   #220
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmherps
It really stinks to have to admit to a potential problem doesn't it? But, the turning a blind has seemed to work just fine so far.
Not at all. You have never made a sufficient case for me to take your gripe seriously. It's just the same old tune on that broken record you are singing that myself and the mods here MUST read each and every post so there will be no apparent bias in the way the rules are enforced. EVERY post must be read and EVERY rule infraction MUST be addressed or there is bias here. That's the tune you are singing. So of course anyone who has racked up their own stash of warning points will feel that they have been singled out and treated in a biased and unfair manner, because they certainly can find someone else who has done the same infraction but not gotten warning points for it.

The facts of the matter here just seem to be out of your reach to either understand or believe. And quite frankly, I don't see any reason at all to try to accommodate anyone who makes unrealistic demands of me. This has been addressed MANY times here and you seem completely incapable of grasping the facts of the matter. So you either have to get over it or just move on.

Does that make it clear enough for you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!