Breeding Loan - Owner Gone Missing - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 09-02-2006, 01:36 AM   #21
Wilomn
Reptilebreeder is actually a pretty good guy who I think misunderstood your response to that post from the guy giving you a hard time. I thought he was being harsh, mentioned it to him seveal posts later and that was that.

Maybe RB missed that part as he is usually a more than decent guy.

Old 09-02-2006, 01:41 AM   #22
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic
Lookie what I got left by "reptilebreeder" in my Karma bin...

Couldn't spell paragraph & condescending right, but got patronizing ok.

Who is this guy anyway?
Ignore it. People shouldnt hand out karma just because they FEEL like it. they should only hand it out when appropriate, and right now i see people here who certainly deserve a little reprimanding. not you.
there are those here who understand what this website is for, and know how to use it responsibly, and those that abuse it, and treat it like any other forum.

I give you props for trying SO hard to find this snakes owner. id give it another 90 days at most. then do what you will with him, but certainly keep some profits on the side for his rightful owner.

Old 09-02-2006, 02:05 AM   #23
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Reptilebreeder is actually a pretty good guy who I think misunderstood your response to that post from the guy giving you a hard time. I thought he was being harsh, mentioned it to him seveal posts later and that was that.

Maybe RB missed that part as he is usually a more than decent guy.
an earlier reply to this thread by Liquidleaf was more than true. People somtimes take a few words written online to heart rather too quickly. somtimes, when you havent been online and dealing with this sort of thing ALL the time, its hard to distiguish well meant words with harsh unneeded words. most of the time, i take everything i read online with a grain of salt. somtimes people just get INTO the moment when typing, and forget something and then it comes out completely diferent than what was originally meant. :P im sure there have been lots of instances here where things might have been meant one way. and came out another.

my best suggestion to all is to read.and reread. ^_^ i know i try my best to. especially with long posts.

Old 09-02-2006, 02:30 AM   #24
christopher66
Quote:
from the guy giving you a hard time. I thought he was being harsh, mentioned it to him seveal posts later and that was that.

I am presuming your speaking of me.
Did you happen to read my respone to Liquidleaf a couple of post ago?
I was not intentionally giving her( TME) a hard time.If it came across that way ,then i apologize.
My second post was harsh ,and i acknowledged that fact.And now apologize for those statements as well .
I was in no way challenging her( TME ) or her herp keeping ways.
I'm sure she( TME ) will do what is right by herself and the animal.

Old 09-02-2006, 02:45 AM   #25
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher66
I am presuming your speaking of me.
Did you happen to read my respone to Liquidleaf a couple of post ago?
I was not intentionally giving her( TME) a hard time.If it came across that way ,then i apologize.
My second post was harsh ,and i acknowledged that fact.And now apologize for those statements as well .
I was in no way challenging her( TME ) or her herp keeping ways.
I'm sure she( TME ) will do what is right by herself and the animal.
Yeah. I did.

That's why I responded to it again, to say it was addressed and handled a while ago and perhaps someone either missed it entirely or misinterpreted it.

SO, if we're all on the same page here, she should keep it for a little while longer, make a good effort to locate the owner, sell it or give it away if the owner is not found and hang on to a pair of offspring in case the owner shows up in a reasonable amount of time.

That's what I got from this, anyone else get the same?

Old 09-02-2006, 12:26 PM   #26
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
That's what I got from this, anyone else get the same?
I certainly am!

Old 09-02-2006, 06:52 PM   #27
TripleMoonsExotic
First, I want to apologize for my recent post and pulling my own thread off topic. I was pretty steamed at the time at his audacity, particular since the karma was applied a while after his initial post on this thread. I know better then to reply to his continued trolling.

I have no argument with Chris, and it was my understanding that we both understood where eachother is coming from at this point.

And because he's been talked about so much recently, here is Pete.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg charcoal.jpg (65.8 KB, 76 views)

Old 10-14-2006, 12:26 PM   #28
LadyOhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
I certainly am!
Me too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!