Inquiry Rodent Pro? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2009, 01:22 AM   #21
bigtiger
Order with confidence.Rodentpro does good by me.Rats/rabbits every couple of months.Always on time and rock hard!

Old 01-18-2009, 09:34 AM   #22
Jeff Linkchorst
I received my order last week. Great Prices and Product. I have used them many times before. I also highly recommend them.

Old 01-24-2009, 11:36 PM   #23
Bubafat
Best in the biz in my opinion. I've ordered 100 or so times from them, even once driving up there (quite a drive from AL) to pick up an F150 truck-bed full of rats!

I ONCE had an issue where some rats I got appeared smaller than their specs, so I weighed each one and sure enough over half of them were the next size down. So I emailed rodentpro, calmly explaining the situation and suggesting a possible solution (to refund me the difference in price). They agreed and I have continued doing business with them since. It's easy to say a business is good when everything is perfect, it's hard to say a business is good when something goes wrong. Something went wrong and Rodentpro stood up and corrected the situation with class!

Matt Hennek

Old 03-27-2011, 05:29 PM   #24
crotalusadamanteus
They ripped me off

I'm going to go ahead and add a negative comment about them, and say they are thieves.

It all started years back to be honest. I used to use them, and something just didn't seem right about my orders. A lot of my rodents seemed smaller then advertised, but short of weighing each and every one, taking pictures of it all, and creating a huge picture thread, what are you gonna do? So I quit using them, and started using ARS and Big Cheese.

It's hard to order exactly what you need, when the items show up looking small, and you have to double up their prey because of it. Makes you run out of supplies twice as fast as you projected, leaving you to order a smaller order, and still paying the shipping fees.

Fast forward about 5-6 yrs to this month. Needed to refresh my rat supply and went looking around at the usual places. But as timing would have it, nobody had all that I needed. I would have had to split my order with 3 companies, and pay for shipping with each of them. So, I decided what the heck, I'll see what Rodent Pro has to offer.

No qualm at all with their pricing, but I've never liked their packaging. I'll live with that for now in order to get the freezer full of rats again. So I go ahead and order. I'm not going to go into what exactly the order consisted of because it's not relevant at all to what I saw this time around when feeding.

After pulling all the large rats out so I could get to the Jumbos and such at the bottom, I noticed that the jumbos or Xlarge as they call them, had the same amount of rats in the bag. So I compared them all. They are the exact same size rats. Then it caught my attention...they actually took a large bag of rats, and ADDED "Jumbo" and put an X in front of the large rat. Didn't even use the same kind of marker to do it either. It's about as obvious as it gets.

So now instead of the 30 Jumbo-Xlarge rats I was supposed to get, I got 6, and the rest were replaced with large rats.

I mean, if you don't have what I need, tell me so. Everyone else does. Don't replace them with something else thinking I'm too damn stupid to know the difference. I'll never use them again. I'll let my critters go an extra month before I send them another dime.

Rick

Old 03-27-2011, 05:45 PM   #25
crotalusadamanteus
Sorry, meant to add their link so you can see the Xlarge they advertise come 3 to a bag, not 5.

http://rodentpro.com/catalog.asp?pro...el=frozen_rats

Old 03-27-2011, 07:04 PM   #26
montini
There the best in my opinion

Old 03-27-2011, 07:48 PM   #27
crotalusadamanteus
They are the only ones out of 4 suppliers that I've used, that have done this to me, and on more then just this occasion.

Old 03-27-2011, 08:42 PM   #28
ssshane
I use RP regularly, and the person I split shipping with often orders these. And they are bagged in 3 per bag, and the invoice idicates this. Can you show us a copy of the invoice?

Old 03-27-2011, 09:10 PM   #29
GreenCountryHerp
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post

It all started years back to be honest. I used to use them, and something just didn't seem right about my orders. A lot of my rodents seemed smaller then advertised, but short of weighing each and every one, taking pictures of it all, and creating a huge picture thread, what are you gonna do? So I quit using them, and started using ARS and Big Cheese.

It's hard to order exactly what you need, when the items show up looking small, and you have to double up their prey because of it. Makes you run out of supplies twice as fast as you projected, leaving you to order a smaller order, and still paying the shipping fees.
Rick
I agree Rick, I ordered some large and small mice a couple of months ago and I couldn't tell the difference between the two. The large looked like smalls. I was pretty agitated with that problem, other than that they have always done a good job. I guess since they are cheaper than most other places you get what you pay for.

Old 03-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #30
SteeleReptiles
Ive used rodent pro for years and never had an issue. When they have sells I stock my freezers up. Also everytime I have ever ordered x-large or jumbos they have always been 3 to a bag not 5. \

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!