Rodent Pro - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-05-2003, 03:12 PM   #1
strayvoltage
Thumbs up Rodent Pro

they are a class act! I have purchased from them twice, they always on time or early! what more is there to say. everyone should buy from them!

Joseph Gardner

Old 11-05-2003, 05:09 PM   #2
Sherry Howell
Thumbs up RodentPro

I've had the same experience with them. We've been ordering from them for about 2 years or so and they are wonderful to deal with.

Sherry Howell
www.reptiliacs.com

Old 11-13-2003, 06:32 PM   #3
joels417
I just got my shipment in, and it was on time and exactly what I expected....I don't know what I am supposed to expect from frozen rodents, but hey, it's exactly what I expected...frozen rodents.

Thanks Rodent Pro, I'll be ordering again once I get rid of these couple hundred rats.

Thanks,

Joel Smith
Four1Seven Reptiles

Old 12-03-2003, 07:57 PM   #4
diamondback1
I just received my first order from Rodentpro today and could not be happier. Thanks Kevin

Old 12-04-2003, 12:06 AM   #5
Adam Block
Okay, I haven't been happy with Kevin at Rodent Pro but thought I would give him a try! Everything on the site was going well, then, I find out shipping's going to be $170.00!!! This is for GROUND SERVICE FOLKS!!!

Yeah okay, I'll stick with Chad Martin at bigcheeserodents.com and the $60 he charged me for FedEx 2 day!

If you ask me, big cheese is 1000 times better to deal with and I can't even come close to understanding why somebody would pay shipping costs like that!

Old 12-04-2003, 04:03 AM   #6
dvf1973
a long long wait

hey i liked the product , not clumped together, i ordered a couple thousand mice from pinks to adults, it took forever, i got a email a couple of days after the fact stating it would be three weeks before delivery, i guess there were positives and negatives, i will buy from them again, damien friesz

Old 12-04-2003, 04:57 AM   #7
Adam Block
I've never said a bad thing about the product. I however am not a fan of supporting a business that is slow to respond to email, always having a delay in shipping and willing to charge $150 or more JUST FOR SHIPPING!! Not next day at that but UPS GROUND!!

THAT'S INSANE FOLKS!!

Support the breeder of your choice, me, I'm going to stick with the guy that's always ontime and always responds to calls and emails. Not to mention charges a fair price for shipping!

Old 12-04-2003, 07:16 AM   #8
gila7150
C'mon Adam....you're really not going to start criticizing a business for shipping delays are you? That's a little hypocritical, don't you think?

Your own TOS state:
Quote:
As a warning, I ALWAYS try to ship the items I sell as quickly as possible. However, I live a very relaxed life in the country and try to go to town as little as possible. This is my hobby and nothing gets done quickly (within a month is quick in my eyes)
...and then there's the whole sipper tube deal. I'm not trying to rehash the past here, but to hear you criticize a reputable company for their shipping practices is a bit ironic.

Old 12-04-2003, 07:39 AM   #9
Dragondad
Have to chime in

I have to say something here, I purchased recently from Rodent Pro, in reading the web site understood that for freshness the order wouldnt be shipped out till the following week. I made my order got the confirmation that it would go out as planned. The next week they write to tell me it didnt ship on tues and would go the next week. On Tues of the next week order shipped, didnt make it on the Thurs as planned didnt show up till late afternoon on Friday, and sadly on one of the few very warm days in the fall in Michigan. (which if you check the map is directly north of where RodentPro is located)

I have ordered from Big Cheese, as a matter of fact the exact same order just to check the comparison. While Rodent Pro was less expensive for me on the shipping and therefore less when you divide that over the cost of the rodents. Big Cheese customer service and the ability to both seal the bags, and ship when promised makes them a better supplier.

Come on lets face it folks when you realize on Wed that you missed a shipment and just say oh well get it next week. Customer service isnt there, I will order from Big Cheese in the future thank you, even if it costs just a little more.

Old 12-04-2003, 08:12 PM   #10
diamondback1
Although this was only first order with Rodentpro from the service I received I can't complain. While placing the order I was informed on the price of shipping which was only $30.00 I later sent Kevin an email adding additional items and was contacted later that day by Kevin that he would add the additions. The order was supposed to go out Tuesday for Thursday delivery. I received it on Wednesday. I order 2000-3000 mice/rats a year and have dealt with several other business. All have been somewhat decent so far including Rodentpro. The only thing that I did not like was that the mice were not vaccume sealed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!