Info 2 new boaphiles split in back!! not happy with customer service - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2011, 07:37 PM   #21
DaveyFig
Unless a phone call is needed to initiate the transaction, it shouldn't be needed for resolving complaints.

Old 05-29-2011, 08:46 PM   #22
Bighaze
you know, I was having a hard time deciding on who I should get my 4' Boa cages from, I had it down to AP or the Boaphiles...I think I now know where to get them from....

I'm sure Jeff will make everything right and the OP might even end up with a cage to fix, and a replacement.......

But to go through all this........I'm not sure it would be worth it to me.

Old 05-29-2011, 08:58 PM   #23
RyanGSP
You guys need to calm down. As of saturday morning no reply, WTF guys maybe its a weekend and he has a family. I know on my weekends family comes first work comes second. During the work week during work hours is a different story. Maybe give the guy some credit and he might be busy on the weekend. If any has seen his thread on RTB the guy has been up to his neck in baby goo for 5 weeks now.

I am sure Jeff will clear this up but atleast give him 1 work day.

Old 05-29-2011, 09:03 PM   #24
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanGSP View Post
You guys need to calm down. As of saturday morning no reply, WTF guys maybe its a weekend and he has a family. I know on my weekends family comes first work comes second. During the work week during work hours is a different story. Maybe give the guy some credit and he might be busy on the weekend. If any has seen his thread on RTB the guy has been up to his neck in baby goo for 5 weeks now.

I am sure Jeff will clear this up but atleast give him 1 work day.
No excuse, Cant handle the work load dont take on anymore orders unless you can do the job right. Might want to look into hiring help or stop making them.

If you read the OPs first post, he got the cages on tuesday and emailed same day. Hes had 3 WORK days and the weekend to check his emails.

If im not at my computer, my emails are sent to my phone so i dont miss anything from customers/friends.

Old 05-29-2011, 09:05 PM   #25
RyanGSP
The OP stated as of saturday morning I thought he emailed then, my mistake.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:57 PM   #26
conarc
Yeah I tend to agree you guys have sum very good points that I hadn't considered at first glance through this Bio, I wasn't trying to excuse the costumer service Just shed a lil insight on what a friend an I went through a few years ago, being bogged down with emails is the price of sucess or at least in his case. An at this point in the game he should very well hire someone to address his emails if he hasn't got the time. With all that being said I still have to say he is a good business an wouldn't have lasted throughout the last two economic storms we,be all been through in recent year without standing by his product, I say he has it fixed to the OP's satisfaction one way or another, I mean i'v even heard of him sending replacement parts too costumers years after there initial purchase free of charge. If we all just give this another 48 hours hopefully things come together, it is after all a holiday weekend who knows the guy might have left last Monday for a two week fishing trip in Alaska.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:07 AM   #27
DaveyFig
I think Jeff is a great guy, and I am positive that he will make this right.

I do feel though, that if one is going to run an online business (really, what percent of those who have bought from him would have done so if he only sold locally or through a mail order catalog?), then he needs to make himself available to customers online , even after the money arrives and product is delivered.

As for him possibly being on vacation...that may be so. However, he has posted on another site everyday for the past week, at least once. Wherever he is, he has internet access.

Old 05-30-2011, 06:44 AM   #28
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighaze View Post
you know, I was having a hard time deciding on who I should get my 4' Boa cages from, I had it down to AP or the Boaphiles...I think I now know where to get them from....

I'm sure Jeff will make everything right and the OP might even end up with a cage to fix, and a replacement.......

But to go through all this........I'm not sure it would be worth it to me.
You can always give Rich a try too. I have several of his 4 footers and have been pleased. I've also never had a customer service issue with him. UPS has lost things, and he's replaced them really quick, they've also broken things that Rich has replaced quickly and with no haggling.

He doesn't have a link to the cages anymore that I can find, but a site search revealed their hiding place.

http://www.reptilebasics.com/index.p...+cages&x=0&y=0

Old 05-30-2011, 05:48 PM   #29
brownie01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
Let me get this straight..........

The OP fronts the Boaphile Probably over $500 in money.

Then the OP waits 5 weeks for the Boaphile to fabricate and ship him his cages.

Then the cages come in damaged, and somehow the OP should not only be patient, but give the Boaphile a call - two e-mails are not enough, the Boaphile is apparently not much of an e-mail person.

Screw that. The Boaphile will gladly take your money over the computer and the Boaphile gives out an e-mail address as a point of contact on his website. The Boaphile can sure as hell address this customer's issue over e-mail as well. Please, is it too much to ask that he take ten minutes and do it over Memorial Day Weekend as well?

It's the customer that should be treated like a rock star, not the Boaphile.
I agree! That's why I have not and will not buy from him.

Old 05-31-2011, 02:54 AM   #30
farfrumugen
i have no dealings with boaphile at all but i can say this. if he had 3 work days to respond he should have. i also would say that weekends are family time, especially holidays. he may have been on vacation all this week who knows. if he does not respond soon then call him out again. hopefully he will take care of you in the end. if he does, we would also like to know.
i can say that i bought a

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!