Mystery solved! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-13-2004, 10:30 AM   #21
Snakebyt
well i have notified him about it , and would have waited to hear back from him before posting about it if it werent for this thread. I will probably end up keeping it anyways, but that still leaves me needing a damn male!!

Old 04-13-2004, 10:38 AM   #22
riverjop
Angry sucks dosen't it?

I have a male hypo tangerine arriving today, I hope hope he's not a "gender bender" If he arrives wearing high heels Im gonna be pissed!...whats this world coming to?

Old 04-13-2004, 12:19 PM   #23
diablohogs
Question is that your final answer?

Quote:
If I were to guess based on the head/neck, I might change my mind and say it's a "he".
marcia... you could have won had you not changed your answer...LOL.

Old 04-13-2004, 12:40 PM   #24
diablohogs
WOW!

both of you guys got males from Ric that turned out to be females????

i can maybe understand the first mistake with riverjop's gecko... there are some really small bulges there.... but snakebytes...? that is without a doubt a female.

i produced alot of eggs and hatchlings from two of rics females that i purchased crossed with a ray hines/albey male and Julius the screamer i picked up from VMS.

if you guys need a male.... for next year... hit me up. i incubated all my eggs from those two females as males and will have alot of them for sale as im only keeping the 2 best ones for next year.

Old 04-13-2004, 01:09 PM   #25
Golden Gate Geckos
I still win!!!

Quote:
marcia... you could have won had you not changed your answer...LOL.
No, I still win!!!! I said "If I were to guess based on the head/neck, I might change my mind and say it's a "he". I'M THE WINNER!!!! What's my prize? I hope it's Wilma! LOL!!!! BTW.... Rick who?

Old 04-13-2004, 01:34 PM   #26
Xavier
Quote:
Originally posted by Snakebyt
its not the best pic in the world, it wouldnt be still for the pic, this animalis 73Grams. And yes Kelli and Robin, I am pissed about it. Great animal overall, but the whole reason i ordered it was because i needed a male.

Discuss.....
It will be intresting to see what the breeder will say, I don't how that looked liek a male but waht ever.
Xavier

Old 04-13-2004, 01:49 PM   #27
diablohogs
Quote:
No, I still win!!!! I said "If I were to guess based on the head/neck, I might change my mind and say it's a "he". I'M THE WINNER!!!!
well than that makes me the winner too.

Quote:
i do see little bulges but if he/she weighs 66 grams id imagine those bulges to be much bigger. im gonna go with female on this one ecspecially if males are reacting with vibrating tails rather than violence. the noses on these guys are pretty good at smelling sex pheromones.
when we get our prize we can breed wilma to one of spot's offspring (they are half Rics line) and split the eggs...whadayasay marcia?

Quote:
BTW.... Rick who?
Ric Kalman. he has really nice tangerines. its where i bought mine from. he seems really knowledgable despite this little incident. im assuming he will work something out with you guys.

Old 04-13-2004, 02:07 PM   #28
Snakebyt
Guess this solves the dilema of this thread
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=36319

its not like i couldnt use another female, justpisses me off that i didnt even check it when it came in. When "he" came in he was really skittish so i decided to wait a while before messing with it at all.. I was like Kelli and Robin, i cant see how someone would mis sex an animal of that size. Guess i should have checked sooner. But still waiting to hear back from Ric about this. I am hoping that he has a defenate male around for sale.

Old 04-13-2004, 02:48 PM   #29
riverjop
OK>>>OK>>>OK

Your all winners! free drinks all around (you pay)

Sooooooooo...what are ya gonna call him..I mean her? lol
zorra? and who is spot?
pass that beer would-ya!

Old 04-13-2004, 02:59 PM   #30
Snakebyt
her name will be ric female 1

i name all my stuff by the breeder and sometimes a #, or at least thats how i keep track of who is who....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!