Bad Guy tinmantribe5 - Shawn Lewis - Page 31 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-02-2010, 02:42 PM   #301
tinmantribe5
I will not say I did something If didnt ! you all know me by now I hold no punches so why would I start lying now?

Old 07-02-2010, 02:44 PM   #302
tinmantribe5
Sponsors » Breeders | Dealers | Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events
Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat 3 | Product Reviews | Classifieds! | Photo Gallery | Banner Advertising
For only 50 cents per day YOUR ad could be seen by over 10,000 daily visitors! - Click here to learn more!

Want to help support this site? Click here.

FaunaClassifieds > User Control Panel > Private Messages > Inbox
Re: Lies!
Welcome, tinmantribe5.
You last visited: 07-01-2010 at 05:46 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 107.

User CP FAQ Trader Ratings Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Show Threads Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search

Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Contacts Popup
Networking
Contacts & Friends
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Your Details
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
Your Profile
My TraderRatings
Who's Online
Classifieds CPanel

Go to Page...

Your Control Panel
Your Profile
Edit Your Details
Customize Profile
Edit Profile Picture
Networking
Contacts & Friends
Social Groups
Group Memberships
Pictures & Albums
Settings & Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Signature
Edit Email & Password
Edit Options
Edit Ignore List
Private Messages
Folders
Inbox
Sent Items

List Messages
Send New Message
Track Messages
Edit Folders
Subscribed Threads
Folders
Subscriptions

List Subscriptions
Edit Folders
Miscellaneous
Event Reminders
Paid Subscriptions
Attachments
Private Message: Re: Lies!
06-28-2010, 07:56 PM
joseydiann
S&S Dragons

Name : Amanda Tanner

Trader Rating: (3) Re: Lies!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok let me make this even more clear for you!

Since you made and caused this "mess" and want to lay all the blame on me and my so called sick frail animals THINGS HAVE CHANGED!

Especially after you saying the things you have such as "my dead lizard is pair for" and "I'm done with you" ect.. I want the money now please!

It's that simple! Up till last night I fully trusted you and would never doubt you would pay for then.

Now I hold no trust in you what so ever and know for a fact you are indeed a full out liar!

However you guys want to work it out, who ever wants to borrow from who to get me paid is up to you all. I just want the money Tonight!
And want to be done.

After this and after I get what is owed. I do not care to hear from any of you for any reason ever again.
I will gladly delete you, avoid you, and remove you from my website! Just send $75 to my paypal.

You can tell Ben and you daughter that I do apologize for the mess & rush on the payment and it is not against them at all, please let them know that you cause the mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann
Again I am NOT dealing with Shawn's kids NOR his wife.
This deal was made with him and him alone and I have not talked to anyone else in pm and I will not start now. He is a big boy that can talk for himself..

When someone sends us an email saying "my lizards is dead" we do what most people would do and try to help them find out the cause! ESPECIALLY when all I see in his mails in ??? at the end. What would that say to you? Humm hey any idea what happened here?? Common sense!!!

Now I know Shawn well enough to know that he goes round throwing names out and talking about people, I have plenty of emails where he does in fact use people names when talking to friends!

Quote:
Well first off you knew you were getting your snakes shipped overnight that way all along from the beginning.

Do I need to send you the email proving this is one big lie??? I can show everyone where I was shocked and said I can't believe you sent them 2nd day USPS and Shawn replies with (oh it's ok he said they were live bearded dragons on the box no one will know)

I never once said anything about your "Husbandry skills" nor the way you treat or care for your dragons. I have seen videos of your setups I know you do good by them and treat them well. I know you love your reptiles and have no doubt you loved Lucy!

I simply ask the normal questions. Did you mist her down, did you soak her since she was sick, and could she possibly have eaten an outside bug! NORMAL common questions. Now that was my first email on the matter. I DID NOT say I would not replace the animal I did not say I would make him pay for it.
For the simple fact we did NOT get that far because HE did not give me the chance before getting rude and blocking me.
As I said even though the guarantee was long up and since I "thought" we were friends I would have worked something out and made it right even though the she had been there for 2 weeks and her death is NOT my fault..

As for my snakes still being alive yeah BUT that was a trade coming from Ben. Shawn and the kids are still paying for the other dragons. And since this whole mess went down and I was pretty much told I was done with an paid ect..
I want the last $75 now please not 1-2 weeks from now!

As for your ruddiness and getting mad as you say, I had no idea why you went off and blocked me. I had only set you one email trying to help find out what happen. I don't care if you are mad now, not after how you have done me..
Lets go ask on the BOI and see how many people would replace a dragon after 2 weeks when the guarantee is long up. Sad part is I would have.

As for your 5 witnesses! Sorry to say that pic's do not lie people! Alot of people on here has seen pics of Lucy when he got her and later and she was looking fine, he was going around bragging about how great she was and how pretty ect.. I also have pics of them as I said all healthy and all the same size with no issues.

Another lie, you said you would take the female BP back NOT the corns and not the other none eating snakes!
I do NOT appreciate any of it at all.

Anything could have happen to Lucy. It could have been the heat, lack of water, maybe she ate a roach that was too big, ect.. I was not there.
And yes alot of people are losing their dragons this summer because the bugs are so thick this year, and they are either eating them outside or a single lightening bug is getting in the tank and YES it will kill the lizard in one day!

NO ONE will make me feel bad nor look bad for questioning WHY my reptile may have died.

So again, please send me the money owed or yes this will be very drug out and it will go on and on..

Please again please stop with the threats you are on a weekly pay plan of my discretion,per our agreement.We both know you sold Me the trans female for 100.00 + 15.00 shipping so Lucy is paid for!.The kids still owe you 75.00 wich you will get when she pays her weekly payment to You!
Thank you for your time and Effort on this Mess!

joseydiann
View Public Profile
Send a private message to joseydiann
Send email to joseydiann
Visit joseydiann's homepage!
Find More Posts by joseydiann
Add joseydiann to Your Contacts

Delete this Message
Delete MessageTo delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
Delete this Message

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

since April 17, 2002

SerpenCo
RETIRING FROM THE BUSINESS!
All animals have sold.
THANKS EVERYONE!
SerpenCo.com

Featured site on Fauna!
Be on the FRONT PAGE of FaunaClassifieds for only a penny a day!
Click here!

MiceDirect.com
NATIONWIDE SHIPPING!!! FROZEN FEEDERS AT EXCELLENT PRICES!!!
www.micedirect.com

MONSTER Geckos
High Quality, Captive-Bred Rhacodactylus Leachianus Geckos. CANADIAN!
MONSTERgeckos.com

RodentPro.com
RodentPro.com is committed to serving your feeder animal needs.
RodentPro

YOUR notice could be HERE!
And be seen by 40,000+ registered members! Only 50 cents per day!
FaunaAds

Disposable Cage Liners
Boaphile, Neodesha, Visions, Sterilite, Rubbermaid, Phillips & many other sizes.
http://www.cageliners.net

TESTING! YOUR notice could be HERE!
And be seen by 60,000+ registered members! Only 50 cents per day!
FaunaAds

SerpenCo
RETIRING FROM THE BUSINESS!
All animals have sold.
THANKS EVERYONE!
SerpenCo.com

Contact Us - FaunaClassifieds Home Page - Archive - Privacy Statement - Top

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.10012293 seconds with 11 queries

Page generated in 0.08223891 seconds with 11 queries
FaunaClassifieds, LLC

Old 07-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #303
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
I have apologized in 3 threads what more do you need from me?
I make all my payments on every friday,but was branded a badd guy for something my 21 & 22 year old kids do!
Shawn, you are totally missing the point. Did your kids make the deal with Amanda or was it you? Simple question. If your kids made the deal, why were YOU the one to email Amanda? If you want to put this on your kids thats fine but apparently they had to learn this from somewhere unless you are having someone else teach your children about reptile husbandry, shipping procedures, business ethics, etc...

Old 07-02-2010, 02:50 PM   #304
joseydiann
Lol you just don't know when to stop do you, you just can't give it up.. God knows I have tried.

Again Shawn all this has already been brought out into the open and worked through, discussed, talked about, and them some.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS 2 of the dragons were for snakes clearly.. However as the very first statement says right up there in that message to you. I WAS DEALING WITH YOU THE WHOLE TIME..

"Again I am NOT dealing with Shawn's kids NOR his wife.
This deal was made with him and him alone and I have not talked to anyone else in pm and I will not start now. He is a big boy that can talk for himself.."

Good lord I am not going through this again, you are wasting my day and it seems everyone else done with you! I have better things to do and so do YOU. Please go help those sick dragons!

And you saying your little plain "sorry" doesn't cut it buddy! Just WHAT are you sorry for Shawn, I myself would like to know??

Old 07-02-2010, 02:50 PM   #305
tinmantribe5
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Shawn, you are totally missing the point. Did your kids make the deal with Amanda or was it you? Simple question. If your kids made the deal, why were YOU the one to email Amanda? If you want to put this on your kids thats fine but apparently they had to learn this from somewhere unless you are having someone else teach your children about reptile husbandry, shipping procedures, business ethics, etc...
wow talk about me being slow,its a house with kids that live in it Dean?
I have a computer and they have a computer on cable
one up one down like a lot of familys we share dean!
I punched your name into bing under your home town and you have a skeleton scam charge through Ebay! Sonny!

Old 07-02-2010, 02:52 PM   #306
joseydiann
Point is he is dragging up old stuff and going on and going on stuff we already know about lol, keep going it circles.

Old 07-02-2010, 02:52 PM   #307
tinmantribe5
Keep talking about sick Dragons where are they?

Old 07-02-2010, 02:55 PM   #308
joseydiann
OMG LET ME HELP YOU!!!!!!!

Ok so I already posted the first 2 emails between us. After I sent my first email, saying sorry she died he deletes me, blocks me, won't reply, yet leaves a nasty comment on my profile that the mod can't even get now.

So after his nasty comment I send this hoping to get him to reply..

06-27-2010, 11:01 PM

Re: HOLD UP!!!!
Quote:
Are you joking? You deleted me and blocked ME? Why, for what reason?

And why would you leave such a comment on my PROFILE and not just message me?

You tell me she died and then act like this?! After I'm already upset about her death!

YOU sir must be having a bad day!
So much for being friends right?!

And please don't tell me how to ship my reptiles, THAT was not the problem.
How long you had her Shawn???
If she was sick from shipping you should have said something the first day or even a week ago.

They were NOT so young either, they had already been shipped once and was doing just fine here.
People ship them at 6 weeks old and THEY were older.

You ship "snakes" 2nd day and USPS which is against the law period and you want to post that on my profile!!!

If it was within our 3 day guarantee or even 5 days after you have got her "since we were friends" I would have replaced her IF I had another one to send you (which I don't at this time)!!!

Instead of mailing me back to work something else out you act like this? New side of you!!

You don't see me throwing a fit that your "none eating" corns almost died, you don't see me acting that way because you BP's STILL won't eat!

Truly upsetting!! Be that way, delete me, over what I don't know!

HIS REPLY:
What ever you say its not my fault you have tried to switch live feeders over to frozen with no avail.It really doesnt matter It my fault I should have made a bigger deal about her when i got her I thought she was just taking time to adjust from shipping and never really took off.I have 12 Dragon babies,juvies and all are treated the same way and all are fine so whatever.I will say I have paid you 120.00 and the kids have paid you 120 so my dead dragon is paid off,talk to them about what they owe you I have no futher interest in you at this point like I said Im dropping it hear I learned a lesson and thats that!

OK so I asked for pic's of the dead dragon and I get this as a reply:

Quote:
Can you please send me photos of the dead trans Shawn?!

He sends a blank reply so I send another message:

Quote:
Not sure what that was, but I got nothing and def. no photos?
I cannot get my camera to load on my computer we have had problems for the last day or 2 I will have the Nieghbor download and send to me

So after I already get lied to I'm like wth he says he was not online for 2 days when he actually was now his camera don't work..
So I send this:

Quote:
Naaa I don't think so Shawn. Look, I liked you I thought we were friends, but I'm not doing this, I'm not playing this game.

You said you were having PC trouble for the last 2-3 days, yet you were on here and just posted that comment about trader ratings on MY profile and I've seen you online.
Now all the sudden you say your camera is not working or whatever BUT you seem to post new pics of all your new reptiles daily it seems.

You didn't offer me the option of working it out or anything, I just get told off..

And it reallllly upsets me that you are all over the place "already" looking for a female trans when she just died only hours ago!???

Yet you don't want to pay me the last $75 or Ben or who ever owes it. I made this deal with you and you alone you were talking for them and made a deal with me, "you guys live together please work it out"!. I was not dealing with them nor speaking with them in pms. YOU tell them to be honest and pay me what is owed.

Everyone here KNOWS I ship USPS that's my only choice, I tell everyone before hand and they agree to it just like YOU did! You CAN ship lizards USPS.
Yet you ship snakes totally illegally without even giving me a warning that you are shipping the snakes USPS to get us BOTH fines and jail time.
Yet you have nerve to tell me how to ship my lizards???

I get ripper off, told off, ignored, blocked, pretty much slapped in the face and told that "I'm done with" and that I'm not getting my money ALL BECAUSE OF WHAT? What did I DO?
I didn't have a chance, now did I?

The part that really bothers me and hurts the most is that YOU of all people treated me that way, someone I trusted and thought was a real friend.

Who learned the lesson?? Who ends up on the losing end?

I'm not one to play games when it come to my reptiles and my name.

Thanks for your "friendship" and thanks for the snakes!
Please send my money and will be done and never have to speak for any reason again!

Thanks for your time
Amanda

HIS REPLY:
The kids are going to pay you for your lizards chill out whatever you say but in the end you sold a lil frail lizard and thats what cost you your frienship!

And this is after the comment posted on my profile page that he went back and edited. He changed it to "don't worry"

Quote:
It's pretty obvious I never had a real friendship! That is clear as glass!

Now if you want to keep running your mouth and telling lies about my animals and business we can handle this a different way Shawn.
Because I WILL NOT have you slamming my name and stand by why you talk bad about me and give me a bad name.

You wanna talk about me to your friends and have them posting crap on your profile about me. I can do the same and take you to the BOI for shipping snakes illegally through USPS and 2nd day.

I have 3 witnesses here that can verify that all 3 of the lizards were in great shape and in perfect health and also THE SAME SIZE there were no frail ones or a smaller one I have pics of them all. I also have proof that you have lied more than once and changed your story!

As I told you before if it would have been a few days even after our 3 day guarantee I would have replaced her as I thought we were friends and I would not have had a problem with that even though I do not have a trans on hand to replace her I would have def, offered you something else or even bought you a trans to send. You have had her almost 2 weeks I'd say and never once bothered to tell me she was not acting right or sick.
Nor did you give me a chance to even make it right or work something out.

I would have let it go but NOT after how you acted and still treating me.
I said it once and I'll say it again. I WILL NOT have my name thrown around.

All other lizards I have sent you USPS were and are just fine! You did not have a problem with me shipping USPS just like you did without asking me!

I do have have any money in my paypal!!!!

HIS REPLY:
Well first off you knew you were getting your snakes shipped overnight that way all along from the beginning.I have never once said your name at all so if you want to make speculations thats your guilty concience talking to you! I have shipped a snake once or twice that way Im not here to dispute anything different.Well talk about friend ship you pointed the finger at my Husbandry skills right off the Gate talk about slapping someone in the face,when you had problems with the corns I told you for weeks to send them back at my expense and you said no!
Fromthe begining you never once said we will work something out until I got Madd at all your speculation that it was my fault! look amanda this is kristy shawns wife the bottom line is that we had gettin very attached to lucy it makes us sad that she is not with us any more you are the lucky one cause your snakes are still alive no matter what you say about the situation are lucy is not alive we are out the loss we are all animal lovers so im not so sure who you got your info from but shawn has not said your name in reguards to the situation this does not need to be drug on and on and i dont appriciate the threats you are making towards shawn he babied lucy alot she was very well taken care of, oh and for your witnesses if you want to play that game we have 5 witnesses that know what and how they looked just out of the box the only problem that i seen was that shawn schould of let you know that lucy was always slugish but we thought we could bring her out of it and we soaked her alot we have never had a berdy die we take pride in taking care of them.we have learned a vital lesson in this situation that people are not always as they seem with friendships, loalty, honesty, and trust .

And he admits shipping them other times USPS 2nd after trying to lie yet again and say that I know.. That is in another email..

Re: Lies!
Quote:
Again I am NOT dealing with Shawn's kids NOR his wife.
This deal was made with him and him alone and I have not talked to anyone else in pm and I will not start now. He is a big boy that can talk for himself..

When someone sends us an email saying "my lizards is dead" we do what most people would do and try to help them find out the cause! ESPECIALLY when all I see in his mails in ??? at the end. What would that say to you? Humm hey any idea what happened here?? Common sense!!!

Now I know Shawn well enough to know that he goes round throwing names out and talking about people, I have plenty of emails where he does in fact use people names when talking to friends!

Quote:
Well first off you knew you were getting your snakes shipped overnight that way all along from the beginning.

Do I need to send you the email proving this is one big lie??? I can show everyone where I was shocked and said I can't believe you sent them 2nd day USPS and Shawn replies with (oh it's ok he said they were live bearded dragons on the box no one will know)

I never once said anything about your "Husbandry skills" nor the way you treat or care for your dragons. I have seen videos of your setups I know you do good by them and treat them well. I know you love your reptiles and have no doubt you loved Lucy!

I simply ask the normal questions. Did you mist her down, did you soak her since she was sick, and could she possibly have eaten an outside bug! NORMAL common questions. Now that was my first email on the matter. I DID NOT say I would not replace the animal I did not say I would make him pay for it.
For the simple fact we did NOT get that far because HE did not give me the chance before getting rude and blocking me.
As I said even though the guarantee was long up and since I "thought" we were friends I would have worked something out and made it right even though the she had been there for 2 weeks and her death is NOT my fault..

As for my snakes still being alive yeah BUT that was a trade coming from Ben. Shawn and the kids are still paying for the other dragons. And since this whole mess went down and I was pretty much told I was done with an paid ect..
I want the last $75 now please not 1-2 weeks from now!

As for your ruddiness and getting mad as you say, I had no idea why you went off and blocked me. I had only set you one email trying to help find out what happen. I don't care if you are mad now, not after how you have done me..
Lets go ask on the BOI and see how many people would replace a dragon after 2 weeks when the guarantee is long up. Sad part is I would have.

As for your 5 witnesses! Sorry to say that pic's do not lie people! Alot of people on here has seen pics of Lucy when he got her and later and she was looking fine, he was going around bragging about how great she was and how pretty ect.. I also have pics of them as I said all healthy and all the same size with no issues.

Another lie, you said you would take the female BP back NOT the corns and not the other none eating snakes!
I do NOT appreciate any of it at all.

Anything could have happen to Lucy. It could have been the heat, lack of water, maybe she ate a roach that was too big, ect.. I was not there.
And yes alot of people are losing their dragons this summer because the bugs are so thick this year, and they are either eating them outside or a single lightening bug is getting in the tank and YES it will kill the lizard in one day!

NO ONE will make me feel bad nor look bad for questioning WHY my reptile may have died.

So again, please send me the money owed or yes this will be very drug out and it will go on and on..

Anyway I still have more and I'm sorry if the mods find something in there that deserves an infraction on my part, there is just too much and too many to spend hours upon hours trying to reread and edit out nonsense words.

THE WHOLE POINT is all in there, you will see me asking what is up and why am I deleted and blocked, why did you post that on my profile, WHY did you not give me a chance to fix it or offer you a replacement ect.. I DID try, that part is right there plain as day!

Old 07-02-2010, 02:55 PM   #309
tinmantribe5
I guess their is none worse than a women scorned Huh! a lil Vengful huh Amanda?
Its funny I have posted reciept wich you say I shipped ups 2nd day and that was a lie!
the reciept clearly says overnight!The first beardies from you did they not take 3 days to get to me?

Old 07-02-2010, 02:56 PM   #310
joseydiann
The sick unhealthy dragons are on your other thread, the one you made about me!

You really are having fun with this huh?

You like playing head games?

Go compare the pics..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!