Bad Guy tinmantribe5 - Shawn Lewis - Page 33 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-02-2010, 03:14 PM   #321
rjarosek
Head games I don't think so... This is the manic Shawn talking you can see it in his posts. The ones that are all over the place. He can't tell if he's sorry or not. He is spiraling out of control. He is even accusing Dean of being a scammer???? I don't think there is any need to entertain him any longer. The time he is spending on the PC should be spent in therapy. I am concerned for his mental health. Looks like he is on track for another hart attack.

Shawn in all seriousness. I hope you will be OK. Please get help... Take a step back , a deep breath, count to 10, take a xanex and RELAX! I just don't think you are capable of admitting fault and letting it go. If it is your disability you need to recognize it and take control. Do it for your own health.

All anyone can do is sit back and wait for the Shawn that was sorry to come back and try to clean up the mess this Shawn continues to make.

Old 07-02-2010, 03:16 PM   #322
tinmantribe5
Amanda post your first tracking # to me lets see for our selves dont run and hide now!

Old 07-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #323
tinmantribe5
Ryan get a life dude!

Old 07-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #324
tinmantribe5
please Amanda post the trackin# from our first trade!

Old 07-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #325
tinmantribe5
Amanda where did you go its gonna get real good real soon!

Old 07-02-2010, 03:20 PM   #326
tinmantribe5
prove to me you did not ship 3 days to me the first time?

Old 07-02-2010, 03:23 PM   #327
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjarosek View Post
Head games I don't think so... This is the manic Shawn talking you can see it in his posts. The ones that are all over the place. He can't tell if he's sorry or not. He is spiraling out of control. He is even accusing Dean of being a scammer???? I don't think there is any need to entertain him any longer. The time he is spending on the PC should be spent in therapy. I am concerned for his mental health. Looks like he is on track for another hart attack.

Shawn in all seriousness. I hope you will be OK. Please get help... Take a step back , a deep breath, count to 10, take a xanex and RELAX! I just don't think you are capable of admitting fault and letting it go. If it is your disability you need to recognize it and take control. Do it for your own health.

All anyone can do is sit back and wait for the Shawn that was sorry to come back and try to clean up the mess this Shawn continues to make.
Ryan, I will defend Shawn right here. Yes, I was investigated for fraud in 1998. I was NEVER charged with any crime, nor had any legal matters other than stating my side of the case brought against me to the authorities investigating me.

I legitimately had 18 customers who did not receive product in a timely manner due to the time of year that it was, that and my supplier was out of stock on a volatile product. I was young and in way over my head. But, I did not commit a crime, have NEVER been charged with a crime, or have ever been sued.

The reason I was investigated was because out of those 18 people who did not receive their product in a timely manner, I sold over 350 pieces and there were over 75 bogus complaints on top of the 18.

So, to make it short, yes Shawn is right and wrong... I was investigated but no, I was never ever charged of wrongdoing.

Old 07-02-2010, 03:23 PM   #328
tinmantribe5
Dean if you are truly a fair man ask her to show you her reciept from her first ship through the post office totally legal to ship Dragons overnight maybe even 2nd day if you are cheap but what about 3rd day delayed lost ship remember Amanda they got delayed a day

Old 07-02-2010, 03:24 PM   #329
tinmantribe5
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Ryan, I will defend Shawn right here. Yes, I was investigated for fraud in 1998. I was NEVER charged with any crime, nor had any legal matters other than stating my side of the case brought against me to the authorities investigating me.

I legitimately had 18 customers who did not receive product in a timely manner due to the time of year that it was, that and my supplier was out of stock on a volatile product. I was young and in way over my head. But, I did not commit a crime, have NEVER been charged with a crime, or have ever been sued.

The reason I was investigated was because out of those 18 people who did not receive their product in a timely manner, I sold over 350 pieces and there were over 75 bogus complaints on top of the 18.

So, to make it short, yes Shawn is right and wrong... I was investigated but no, I was never ever charged of wrongdoing.
Dean maybe you should have a thread about your business practices!

Old 07-02-2010, 03:27 PM   #330
tinmantribe5
Hmm bogus dean totally know how that feels!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!