Bad Guy Amanda Fisher= snake-theif. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-27-2011, 12:30 AM   #41
herper9
Sorry to hear about not only the monetary loss, but more importantly the snakes. I had something like this happen to me as well, what's worse is it was to a friend who I had known for a while and it was local. I won't even ship to my mom anymore without receiving payment first, haha. It's just enough to make ya go crazy.

Old 07-27-2011, 03:59 PM   #42
Balls Deep Reptiles
Well I guess this explains why she didn't purchase any of my proven breeder males she wanted to buy on payment plans? I wouldn't ship anything until it was paid in full but did hold animals for her for weeks on end waiting for a deposit through paypal that never came. She seemed like a nice girl and smooth talker but I guess I was not the only person she was talking too. I probably woulda sent an animal with only partial payment to make room and then woulda got the shaft just like Mark? Sorry for your loss and thanks for bringing this girl into the light!
joe VerCammen

Old 07-28-2011, 12:38 AM   #43
A&S Reptiles
Oh wow. I just read this thread. June 28th she sent me a PM asking to trade my spider male for some WC females. She said she had alot to choose from all over 800 grams. I wish I saved those pictures in my phone! We told her no because they hadn't eaten for her yet and she was going to try ASF rats. I told her I don't want refusing snakes or ASF eaters. Wow, they may have been your stolen snakes!

Sam Walters

Old 07-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #44
kyryah
Don't think this was ever posted - http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=amanda+fisher

Old 07-29-2011, 07:00 AM   #45
Focal
I can't believe she logs on here at least 1-2 times everyday and acts like this issue doesn't exist.

Old 08-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #46
MarQ
So just an update-- got a new phone # from Amanda--claiming to have lost the old one; about an hour after the original posting of this thread-- I sent her another mail imploring her to honor-up and be responsible... and now two notices of bounced e-checks from paypal, and again back to no replies from Amanda.

Upside is, I have met some great folks on the 'other side' of this matter and I'm really grateful for that!

final thing, I am not familiar with this 'karma' thing, but would whomever sent me this;

"No offense Mark but drop the attitude. You aren't doing us a favor by letting us read this. We all have better things to do"

...care to explain?? Honestly, I seriously doubt you have ''better things to do'', or you would not even bother with such a comment. I have been called angry, and now I get this, for telling people about a thief-- note that people project themselves into what they read. In my opinion, I have been responsible to the good folks, that is all.

♥-M

Old 08-10-2011, 10:23 PM   #47
Balls Deep Reptiles
Mark, don't sweat the small stuff, if they had something better to do the wouldn't be leaving bad karma for anyone. I appreciate the thread you started and I believe you may have saved me from loosing some money dealing with this girl. Sorry you had to be the one who got stiffed!

Old 08-10-2011, 10:26 PM   #48
MarQ
...and now, I just learned that the "new" number and "lost" numbers are hers, and her husbands; according to one that has been burnt here before. No surprise.

Old 08-10-2011, 10:28 PM   #49
MarQ
Thanx Joe! THAT'S what I needed to hear!

Old 08-11-2011, 01:30 AM   #50
HerpVenue
Yes, Mark does send the animals before he even gets payment. I know.

By the way Mark, they are doing fine. Still in Quarantine (In five days it will be two months), but fine none the less. I have seen normals. Somehow these don't really look all that normal to me.....

Also believe it or not, yes these people were asking questions......but they are only trying to help. They are really not here to crucify everyone like others would have you believe.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!