Bad Guy Amanda Fisher= snake-theif. - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2011, 02:38 AM   #51
HerpVenue
Well as of 7/15/2011 Amanda was looking to purchase ASFs and have them shipped to her. So I guess she lied to you about having friends who raise ASFs and Gerbils

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...84#post1317784

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.fisher View Post
I am needing some asf's please let me know how many you have and your prices,thanks.Please respond by pm or email only,thanks.

Old 08-11-2011, 07:28 AM   #52
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarQ View Post
So just an update-- got a new phone # from Amanda--claiming to have lost the old one; about an hour after the original posting of this thread-- I sent her another mail imploring her to honor-up and be responsible... and now two notices of bounced e-checks from paypal, and again back to no replies from Amanda.

Upside is, I have met some great folks on the 'other side' of this matter and I'm really grateful for that!

final thing, I am not familiar with this 'karma' thing, but would whomever sent me this;

"No offense Mark but drop the attitude. You aren't doing us a favor by letting us read this. We all have better things to do"

...care to explain?? Honestly, I seriously doubt you have ''better things to do'', or you would not even bother with such a comment. I have been called angry, and now I get this, for telling people about a thief-- note that people project themselves into what they read. In my opinion, I have been responsible to the good folks, that is all.

♥-M
Sorry Mark, but thanks for the heads up on this piece.

I'm not sure if you are familiar with the contributor membership, but $20 a year will let you see who left you karma and a give you a bunch of other perks on the site.

Old 08-11-2011, 07:34 AM   #53
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Sorry Mark, but thanks for the heads up on this piece.

I'm not sure if you are familiar with the contributor membership, but $20 a year will let you see who left you karma and a give you a bunch of other perks on the site.
Oh yeah, and with that contributor membership, you can leave her a negative trader rating which may prevent future members from dealing with her.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/payments.php

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...erratings.php?

Old 08-11-2011, 07:35 AM   #54
luvatfirstrosy
Why get snakes that you aren't familiar with caring for? My thought is that Mark tried to do something good and find the right homes for wc balls that had special needs. He didn't lie about their condition or even try to charge for the snakes. He did what responsible owners of snakes do, he tried to find the right home for them. Seems reasonable that he should not have to pay the shipping fees for said snakes. Given the fact that he's willing to rehome these snakes absent a fee, that the one receiving these snakes would be expected to provide for the shipping costs. I mean come on 11 snakes...I guess it just goes to show that some people care more about themselves and making a quick buck than they do about treating others nice. What's sad is that it usually is reflective of how they treat their animals. Shame on you Amanda for lying to someone who was only trying to do the right thing. I truly hope those snakes are okay, because obviously you're not going to pay back the person who helped you get them. Those snakes don't deserve to be with some like you, they deserve better. Mark don't lose your faith in the herp community. Just see her for what she is, a bad seed.

~Emily Johnson

Old 08-11-2011, 08:52 AM   #55
edf01
Ach,,, hate to say this- but I was very shocked that she suddenly said she had access to soft furs. When she was inquiring on Miss Hiss, she needed me to get her to take reg rats again b/c she claimed she had none.

I feel so sorry for those snakes if they indeed need soft furs in order to be fed.

Quote:
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Amanda Fisher" <snakecharmer1234@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
edfstudio@yahoo.com
Thanks for the pics first of all.But I do have some questions concerning her that I just want to know about.I tried to go back and look over the ad again for some of the questions but couldnt find it.But you said she is a wc that came in from africa? And was just wondering if she is a proven breeder? If so what male(s) was she bred to and what babies was produced? And her weight? Sorry for all the questions not that any of that really matters just want to know cause I try to keep good records of all my snakes and all the info I can about them.And because the looks of her belly shot thought she might go good with my pied male. I for sure want her no matter what. And you said something about choice of food as well and I prefer rats cause I have not seen many asf's around here and happen to try to breed my own feeders.Thanks so much I will let you know as soon as I can send payment which first payment should be able to be next week.
there is the email copied with headers, with area in red. I had explained to her about WC and specifically about my w/c female.

Also want to note- this thread has potentially saved me too. Event ho Miss Hiss is a snake I can sell, I am very fond of her, and would not want her to go to a bad home. Thanks for this thread.

Janet

p.s.- in post preview the red doesnt show, maybe its something that will only be shown in the post. if not, you'll have to just read the whole email

Old 01-25-2012, 04:25 PM   #56
RichsBallPythons
Shes Back doing her same old thing.
Attached Images

Old 01-25-2012, 04:39 PM   #57
dmack
yeah she ripped us off my buddy has all the messages and lack of messages from her about this pin we got money back out from under her and she still hasnt said a damn thing about a refund

Old 01-25-2012, 04:41 PM   #58
bobtard
I feel your pain, OP. I sold an RC truck to someone local for $40 down out of $200. He made another payment of $20 when he picked up more accessories.

This was in August. Never seen another penny from him, just BS lies and excuses. I've followed every post he's made, and is always on the look out for buying things. He even told me to quit being a "pervert", and watching his posts.

But since there was no direct contract, I'm out of luck(?). If I'm not out of luck, someome please PM me.

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but I feel the situations are somewhat similar. I learned something, for sure.

Old 01-25-2012, 05:08 PM   #59
free_2_bounce89
She seems to be on Springfields ebay classifieds as well..

http://springfieldmo.ebayclassifieds...n/?ad=16537468

Old 01-25-2012, 05:57 PM   #60
RichsBallPythons
Little more digging and some information, It came to my attention that the snakes OP sent were half sick, mite and tick covered. Which is why ashley didnt send payment.

If this is True, I wouldnt pay for them either nor send them back to the op...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!