Has anyone dealt with Cameron or Ashley Glucheff - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2004, 05:45 PM   #51
maddog
yes, I did type that

And it does not say 'The law in California is...'
Like I said, there are places that will give you 7 days. I never said ALL places will or that's our law. If I typed it wrong in thinking that was what I meant, I am so sorry.

Old 04-25-2004, 05:49 PM   #52
DaveyFig
Here is a link I found that pretty much would make just about anyone think they were a business, or at the very least, old enough to bid on a reptibid auction.
They not only use the username CoasttoCoastReptiles, but sign posts with both "partners" names.
Bidding on items on reptibid can only be dont by someone over the age of 18.
I still want to know how old Bruce is.

http://www.reptibid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl?action=askquestion&category=b_snake_bal lpythons&item=1081278917

Old 04-25-2004, 05:51 PM   #53
DaveyFig
Bidding on items on reptibid can only be done*...not dont

Old 04-25-2004, 05:57 PM   #54
dwedeking
Does anyone know what Scott's guarantee is? That is in reality the only thing that matters here. If it's live arrival and 24 hours (which is common) then it's a closed deal without a report of tests by a vet to determine that any illness was long term. If it's 7 day (which is also common) then Scott needs to resolve it.

The matter of selling to a minor is another issue entirely and I find it's ironic that the minor is the one crying foul. Could it be because the guarantee doesn't cover more than arrival and he's trying to weasel his way out of the deal on a technicality (one which he created, which if he was SOOOOOOOOo concerned about Scott selling to a minor he would have stated so before transaction took place)?

Old 04-25-2004, 06:03 PM   #55
DaveyFig
Daniel. I doubt that any guarantee was stated, or even implied, Scott doesn't sell snakes as a business. The animal was sold out of his personal collection. I wonder if there is an implied guarantee by law if one is not stated.

Old 04-25-2004, 06:29 PM   #56
Scooter J
Why did I assume this was a business?

The question has arisen that why did I think that Coast to Coast was a business, well this is just one of the emails I recieved from Cameron and Bruce

Yes we would like to purchase your boa. Did you get the photos I was asking for? We were also curious about the size and age. What address would you like the money order sent to? Also, you will recieve two. One from me, and one from my partner. They will be in the amounts of $350 and $100. We would like the boa shipped to:
16775 Joshua Rd.
Apple Valley, CA 92307.
Let us know about the pictures when you have some free time.
Cameron & Bruce

I think anyone trying to purchase boas on reptibid, with a business name like Coast to Coast, and claiming that he has a partner, would assume that you are dealing with a business.

Thank You,
Scott J. Cotey

Old 04-25-2004, 06:36 PM   #57
Scooter J
One More Indication that they were a business

I am attaching another reason why I had assumed they were a business. The name coast to coast reptiles, along with the partners mentioned in the previous email and the following indicating or implying that Cameron and Bruce were operating from California and Maryland.

I will be sending a MO out from Cali today, and Bruce should either send one out from Maryland either today or Monday. Let us know when you recieve them. I'm not sure if I gave you the adress or if maybe you didn't recieve it, but it is
Cameron Gluhcheff
16775 Joshua Rd.
Apple Valley, CA
I was also wondering how you plan on packing him. Thank you
Cameron & Bruce

Thanks for reading,
Scott J. Cotey

Old 04-25-2004, 06:40 PM   #58
Scooter J
Next email, send it to a Friend

I will post two emails recieved from Cameron and Bruce, one stating that I can trust them, as they are not scammers and the other indicating he wants me to ship to his friend,

Yes, they have been sent. When you recieve the MO, could you call me, Cameron, at (760)985-6751. I will be waiting for your call. I understand what you are saying by being burned, one of my worries from Reptibid is being scammed. I've seen it happen before, and honestly, I'm a little worried. But you would have to be crazy to not be scared about buying from a website that is known to have scammers. But you can tell I trust you, if I didn't, we wouldn't be sendng the money to you. Like I said, call me and let me know when they arrive.

Cameron & Bruce

Hey,
Alright I have the address for the person who will be recieving him. The address is:
Anthony Vasquez
346 N. Puente Ave.
West Covina, CA. 91790
His cell phone number is 626-641-5784. Just call him if you have any other questions. You can send him out this Wednesday or any time next week if you can. Thank you.
Cameron

I know I should have checked the age, but everything pointed to a legitimate business with two partners running it.

Thank You,
Scott J. Cotey

Old 04-25-2004, 06:49 PM   #59
MarcAntony
As a parent, another thought comes to mind. Where does a 15 year old get $450 in disposable income, and then use it without their parent's knowledge. I think I've said all I need to in this thread. If I seem bitter, it is because it seems to have been a bad week on the BOI for minors.
As a parting thought, Cameron/maddog/D lawson/Scumbag, whatever you want call yourself, do the rest of us a favor and take all of your alter-egos out of the gene pool.

Old 04-25-2004, 06:53 PM   #60
DaveyFig
Lawson and Cameron,
Can either of you tell us how old Bruce and Anthony Marquez are?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!