mike stafani bad seller poor custemer service - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-21-2008, 10:57 AM   #51
Cat_72
Antoinette,

Dale posted that same email as well, I THINK what he was trying to get at was that the package of Beardeds was left on the steps but weren't stolen.....that's why he claimed you were lying....I very well may have taken the statement he made about Beardeds being left as them being stolen as well, but he apparently has clarified that they were not stolen, but were indeed just left on the porch by the DHL driver.

Regardless.....I will say again that you have done all that you can to fairly rectify the whole deal.
I do find it humorous (in a sad sort of way) that he comes on here blasting you, yet in the email to you states:

Quote:
hey i didnt say it was yours and mikes falt dhl is a lousy company
and

Quote:
yes at first we thought it was something shady going on first late shiping then wrong tracking number but we seen that you did ship so its all good no hard feelings
and even

Quote:
we hold nothing against you or mike
Bipolar, perhaps?

Hope Mike is feeling better.

Old 05-21-2008, 11:11 AM   #52
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Bipolar, perhaps?
Without a doubt.

Old 05-21-2008, 11:14 AM   #53
DSHULD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike's Monitors
3000.00 worth of bearded dragons.
Thanks Antoinette Stefani
-----Original Message-----
To: saseech64@aol.com
Sent: Sat, 10 May 2008 8:18 am
Subject: Re: roaches

hey i didnt say it was yours and mikes falt dhl is a lousy company but cheap its not the driver they rotate them and use temps i did ask mike how he shiped as well asked for a number to contact you at also .you and mike are the first people we ever delt with who wont give a number to talk buiseness.but i was trusting and tryed to save 10 bucks from what i usally pay for lobsters im just glad it was only 10.000 and not the 50 0r 100 thousand i was going to order as far as dhl im not going to get into a pissing contest with them again i was on the phone 2 hours yesterday its not worth the stress .we hold nothing against you or mike there just should have been better comunication on both parts. were not asking for free roaches or anything like that so please dont turn it into that .i have learned losses come with the reptile trade and yes at first we thought it was something shady going on first late shiping then wrong tracking number but we seen that you did ship so its all good no hard feelings was just trying something new we have a supplyer of roaches so we will b ok ...have a good weekend and tell mike hope his knee gets better and yes the 40s are ruff..take care dale

-------------- Original message --------------
Dale,
Why would you not have told us about this problem you have at your house before we shipped. We would not have shipped unless someone was there to sign for the box. This would have saved us all from a hassle. We have NEVER in four years of using DHL had this problem before. Anyway I filled out the claim for so DHL can do a formal investigation to this you say it was dhl who left the other box. Can you give me the tracking number and details of that shippment so I can call them back it might help them get to the bottom of it. Maybe its not the high school, maybe its the same driver?
At this point DHL says they will not have any answers for me for 72 business hours after receipt of the claim form, I just sent it before emailing you. Please give me the details of the other shippment in hopes we can solve the problem faster.
Antoinette Stefani

-----Original Message-----
To: saseech64@aol.com
Sent: Fri, 9 May 2008 4:09 pm
Subject: roaches

mike i give up i finally get the right tracking number its says delivered called dhl they are trying to find out where they left it it says front door well thats great i live across the street from a large high school so so someone prob has a box of roaches so thanks for trying wish it would have worked out better we have had problums with dhl leaving packages on the front steps with 3000 dollars worth of beardeds so good luck and happy herping
Please believe me when I say I do believe everyone that has posted on this thread has agreed that you both are not at fault in the slightest and personally I think you (Antoinette) went beyond what should have been expected. You were very prompt with your offer to refund and he declined. I don't think anybody in their right mind would ever agree that you or your husband were at fault from that point on. I wish guys dealt with something besides roaches cause you would have gained a customer in me.

The reason I and I believe MVITE said we miss him is because of how he reacted to everybody telling him he was in the wrong for saying you guys are bad sellers when you did what you could to please someone who can't be pleased

Don shults

Old 05-21-2008, 12:28 PM   #54
mvite
Oh yeah---I only miss him for the quotes. He made me giggle.

I have only heard good things about the Stafani's in all my years of lurking.

I think she was posting while Dale was in time out to avoid some hassles.

Old 05-22-2008, 09:37 AM   #55
Mike's Monitors
Bottom line for Dale Ross, you will be refunded.
Mike Stefani

Old 05-24-2008, 11:33 AM   #56
greatlakesreptiles
refund

well its been 5 days still waiting only took 2 days to receive my money order when i sent it......hmmmmmmmm

Old 05-24-2008, 12:32 PM   #57
Spitfire
He stated you will be refunded on 5/22.
You are posting on 5/24 that is has been 5 days. Try your math again.

Not to mention, they did not state when. Perhaps they are waiting on the claim. Whatever the case, they did not state when you were going to recieve it. So just relax (I am still recommending Benzodiazepines, counseling, etc.) and maybe have a beer....enjoy your life and soon, like magic, I am sure you will have your refund.
I must say it is nice to see you cooled your jets a little since your last string of posts.

-Yasser

Old 05-24-2008, 02:49 PM   #58
greatlakesreptiles
Quote:
Dale,

The day that they arrived at your door (according to dhl) you sent us an email stating that another package worth 3000.00 of bearded dragons was stolen a few weeks before, you also stated that you have a big High School across the street. You also stated it was dhl who left this package. Why would you not inform anybody sending you any package in the mail this information first so they can instruct every carrier who comes to your house not to leave anything at the door is beyond me. I asked for the information from the other shippment so that I could contact dhl and make sure its not the same driver instead of the high school. You stated that it would not make a difference in my claim. Fine. Mike just had knee surgery, and I don't pack roaches. I am sorry for that, that is why I asked you if you wanted a refund. You are the one who told us to wait for dhl to do there claim as it is a part of doing business. There is a claim filed with dhl under our name not your, therefore because of privacy issues they will not release any information about the claim to you. As we stated the day this all happend I will be glad to send you a money order back, all you had to do was ask.
You could have simply sent me an email stated dhl is taking to long to process there claim, can you please just send my money back. And you would have already had your money back.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, and please make sure to instruct all other people you order from there, you have now had more than one package go missing. This will help you, get your packages on time.
Thank you for your time,
Antoinette Stefani

Also we are very sorry for this misunderstand, as we value each and every customer!
was offered here but anyway..... im out..........

Old 05-24-2008, 04:53 PM   #59
John E Dove
05-22-2008, 07:37 AM Post #55
Quote:
Bottom line for Dale Ross, you will be refunded.
Mike Stefani

Old 05-24-2008, 10:17 PM   #60
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlakesreptiles
was offered here but anyway..... im out..........
The post you quoted says:
Quote:
As we stated the day this all happend I will be glad to send you a money order back, all you had to do was ask.

You could have simply sent me an email stated dhl is taking to long to process there claim, can you please just send my money back. And you would have already had your money back.
She was referencing the prior offer of a refund, which you DECLINED. If you would have agreed, you would have the money by now, but you DECLINED it at the time.

It has now been TWO days since they said you would be refunded......have you acknowledged their offer of refund, other than to come here now and stomp your feet because you don't have it yet?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!