James Skinny or Jennifer Skinny or Jesse Fricker -Where are my 2 Crested Geckos? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2007, 04:55 PM   #51
Serafim
Sandra

You should not feel like this is your fault in anyway. You did everything you were suppose to do. You paid for the geckos and remained in contact with the seller. What more could you have done. Jesse Is a scumbag plain and simple. He has lied since the start. I just can't believe he sent them priority mail. Hell has a special spot for dirtbags like Jesse. I hope all else goes well for you. Please keep us posted Take care....

Old 04-04-2007, 05:06 PM   #52
Cat_72
Sandra, the suffering these geckos are going through....IF there are geckos in the box....is in no way your fault. Jesse is the one who cares little enough about them to send them in this manner, and it falls on him alone. He has proceeded past the point of thief and scammer, he has now proven himself true scum who has no regard for a living creature.

Please keep us updated.

Old 04-04-2007, 05:23 PM   #53
LadyGecko
Thank you for your very kind replies
I am feeling very low about this whole thing and needless to say
I did not receive a package in the mail today

Sandy

Old 04-04-2007, 11:21 PM   #54
LadyGecko
For what it's worth

Still no reply to this email

Date: 4/4/2007 6:18:22 PM
To: james skinny
Subject: RE: I'm sorry

James-do you have any idea of where those geckos are because they sure did not get delivered today

Sandy

Old 04-04-2007, 11:29 PM   #55
Serafim
Sandy try this email address paintedfrogs@hotmail.com.

I would not hold my breath on him responding. That is his partner in crime Jennifer. Worth a shot.. I know you really want those geckos and I hope they arrive safely but you are going to make yourself sick with all this worry. I wish you well

Old 04-05-2007, 12:50 AM   #56
boybronco
I dont know if I hope the box is empty or not. This guy is absolute scum, I hope the best for you!

BTW I operated a small OP for a short time and dealt with people in your situation and you've got my sympathy! Stay strong!

Old 04-05-2007, 02:05 AM   #57
LadyGecko
Thanks guys and you are right
I finally have come to terms with the whole thing in my head-I think-just to keep myself from getting sick
It's already turned my stomach......
I've been feeding and cleaning tubs/tanks on and off for most of the night and enjoying what I do have instead of obsessing over what I don't have
Thanks again for the advice !!

Sandy

Old 04-05-2007, 02:12 AM   #58
iasc300
Has anyone found any info on this guy yet? where he works ect. ect.

Old 04-05-2007, 06:23 PM   #59
GinoInDaBronx
filth

We have some inquiries out on this clown. I have nothing concrete yet, but it appears as though he lives off of welfare and the wife does the working (what a man!).

Oh yeah-one more thing for you jesse-karma is a b1tch! you are friggin' low. I just hope that I am around when he rips off the wrong guy or abuses another animal and is held accountable for it.

Ask charles schmuck what happens to guys like you in prison...

Old 04-05-2007, 07:00 PM   #60
LadyGecko
I feel redundant posting this-but still no package or anything from him today

Sandy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!