Skinny geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-01-2004, 09:02 PM   #1
beakgeek
Skinny geckos

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=43351

OK, this seems to be a common theme. I've got these skin and bones, want to buy them? Don't these people see how thin their animals are?

Terry

Old 07-01-2004, 09:13 PM   #2
hill4803
I saw that ad too,

he says they have put on weight since the picture. Why wouldn't you post a newer picture? I may be wrong here, but if those were my geckos, I don't think I would advertise them as "super hypo tangerine with carrot-tail". They look like hypo goldens to me or is it my eyesight going. I did just turn another year older here a couple of days ago.

Old 07-01-2004, 10:08 PM   #3
robin d.

Old 07-01-2004, 10:15 PM   #4
Storm55
LMAO!!!

I don't think I have laughed harder in the past month! Thanks Robin!!!

-Jackie

PS- How is your red stripe "het" project going? We've got to exchange pics sometime!

Old 07-02-2004, 01:38 AM   #5
riverjop
Robin!!!
Your so good at making that gecko look like a male.....wow

Are you selling the original?

Old 07-02-2004, 07:54 AM   #6
lostkauze
That re-generated tail is amazing.

Overton, your little picture guy kinda scares me.

Michael

Old 07-02-2004, 09:59 AM   #7
LCReptiles
I agree.. I have to say that was the most hysterical thing I've seen in a couple of days... I think Robin has a bit too much time on her hands... hehehe

Old 07-02-2004, 12:08 PM   #8
Seamus Haley
Quote:
I don't think I have laughed harder in the past month! Thanks Robin!!!
That was pretty good.

Quote:
Overton, your little picture guy kinda scares me.
Me too... For some reason when I see it, the words "I'm a friend of your mother's, get in the car. I'll give you some candy if you get in the car." keep running through my head. I'm not sure what, specifically it is about it but... Gah! Heebie jeebies!

Old 07-02-2004, 12:50 PM   #9
robin d.
aw shucks guys!!!

i took art in school so i figure when i can i will contribute....windows paint is the wonder of the universe!!!

i was very much please with that work of art and will be selling reprints for only $1 BUT i need to sell at least thirty or so, so i can get a new ink cartrage to print them out.

as far as overtons picture, i must say i have looked it over and i think the the mouth and eyes... they look like a womans...... very feminine!!!

but if you guys want to ya'll can make your own pictures at: portrait illustration maker

fantastic tool for those moments of creativeness... ranks real close to windows paint, in my book.

Old 07-02-2004, 01:11 PM   #10
LCReptiles
I will definately pay a dollar. Where do I send the money =)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!