Bad Guy BEWARE- ANIMAL SPECAILTIES- chico california by Elizabeth Minton - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:55 AM   #61
capt._howdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
Actually, it does matter. I mentioned that she could sell off all her animals to pay this fine she keeps talking about. She claims she didn't have any animals. I called her out on it. Another lie to add to her long list of questionables, which makes this thread even more worthless.

Seems you're a bit confused, good sir.
not really she said she got rid of them ohh besides some rats gotta put that there for the fauna police your just mad cause she backed out of a sale

Old 11-08-2010, 12:56 AM   #62
bradleymoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt._howdy View Post
why are we talking about Elizabeth's animals what does it matter.... WAIT IT DOESNT. your just taking it off topic. shadera how about keep the topic where it belongs and not on Elizabeth's animals
we are talking about elizabeth's animals, or former animals, because one of the big things she's bringing up about this business that is bothering her are disfigured animals being for sale.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=180634

so yes, it does have significance here considering it's one of the topics up for discussion.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:57 AM   #63
Elizabeth Minton
also selling those wouldnt help with my fine. rats sell for next to nothing and cats are practically free. i did rehome 2 normal leopard geckos for $60 and that was just luck

Old 11-08-2010, 12:58 AM   #64
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt._howdy View Post
not really she said she got rid of them ohh besides some rats gotta put that there for the fauna police your just mad cause she backed out of a sale
Hardly. That animal sold just fine, but thanks for the concern. But really, this thread isn't about me. Seems you're the one who wants to drag it off the topic at hand.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:00 AM   #65
Elizabeth Minton
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleymoore View Post
we are talking about elizabeth's animals, or former animals, because one of the big things she's bringing up about this business that is bothering her are disfigured animals being for sale.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=180634

so yes, it does have significance here considering it's one of the topics up for discussion.
that ad is no longer active last time i saw it was locked too. i dont even pay attention to that and i currently dont buy snakes anymore. why dring up what is already dead and has been dead for quite some time

Old 11-08-2010, 01:03 AM   #66
bradleymoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Minton View Post
that ad is no longer active last time i saw it was locked too. i dont even pay attention to that and i currently dont buy snakes anymore. why dring up what is already dead and has been dead for quite some time
it may be locked, but that doesn't mean it can't be viewed. my intentions aren't to resurrect anything other than your views on a matter that you're now denouncing.

all of your other concerns, could be considered to be valid... to me.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:07 AM   #67
Mister Internet
Quote:
i didnt say i didnt have ANY animals i said i didnt have my snakes. i have a cat and rats but those i cant sell (except for the babies) because they are also pets to my mom and dad not just me.. im not being the victim im just sick of people sh**. i know alot of stuff and people should take my advice as ive come to find out im right often. you all underestimate my knowlage and understanding just because im 19 and most of you are older. age is a number and no where near a comparason to knowlage. i have more knowlage than my age should have when it comes to certain topics. and im ssick of being treated like im dumb
You're not acting like someone who's going to college in hopes of being a teacher. You think this is aggravating, spend one day with 6 year-olds. You should ask yourself if you really have the patience for your chosen profession.

So... just to recap. What I take away from this thread is:

- You had a job with a reptile wholesaler that keeps their animals badly, but you were getting money so you didn't say anything
- You decided that this was an issue only after being "laid off"
- You have no proof, no credibility, and your only response when asked why we should believe you is "I'm not here to BS you" and "I've come to find out I'm usually right about things". Stellar.

I think, and I'm just going out on a limb here, that you are still in many ways a child, and you are acting out because your dose of the "Real world" didn't sit well with you. Sorry sweetie, people get hired and fired all the time, you're not special. What does make you... erm... "special" is this raging crusade you're on to try to convince us that the people whose money you were happy to take a week ago are all of a sudden the worst reptile jobbers in the nation.

Your "word" means nothing... you know this. Your accusations are completely without proof and therefore baseless as far as any of us know. Your behavior in past threads tells us that you are quite emotional and irrational when crossed, so your current trend in posting in this thread must be questioned.

Basically, you've given us nothing. Nothing but your "word", which in reality, is nothing. Unlike the twisted and somewhat juvenile characterization of the BOI you seem to hold, this place is for FACTS, and PROOF, and REASON. You've offered us none of those. How can you possibly be mad at anyone for disagreeing with you when you've completely disregarded the BOI with every post you've made in this thread?

I mean, we all know what this is... sour grapes, princess gets "laid off" and can't take it, decides to launch an all-out offensive on former employer... not because it's necessary, but just because she's that kind of person (based on her former posts). It's pretty transparent at this point.

A picture, an email... anything? If not, the time has come for you to STOP POSTING.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:09 AM   #68
April Homich
Quote:
i couldnt work full time because i am going to college for vet schooling. i do not have time for 8 hours every 6-7 days. i did as many hours as i could. i didnt even have time to shower after work. i had school right after my shift ended. i was actually pushing my hours. i dont care what you gues think. i was just trying to inform people of the conditions of the animals i worked with for 2 weeks. i was not fired... i was laid off wich is alot better, i was doing my job well wich included feeding, watering, and scooping cages... pretty easy a retard could do that so dont try to say i wasnt doing it right. the boss told me that they decided my schedule wouldnt work for them and that they were starting to hire full time workers (non college students) and did not have any room for my schedule. i was working there with plans to earn money while looking for another job. it isnt easy to find jobs in my town so when you get a place you stay with it for as long as you can
You're not in vet school. If you're taking classes as an undergrad, you're a pre-vet student. Your writing is horrendous. People aren't going to take you seriously and you'd never be considered for vet school if you wrote an application letter like that. I know I'm being harsh. Maybe it's the "retard" comment that pissed me off the most.

Anyway, you posted your schedule. You only have 12 hours of class a week (assuming the class until 12am really meant 12pm) - you have more than enough time to work full time. Full time is usually 35-40 hours a week, not the 48-56 you said you didn't have time for. I doubt the pet store would want to pay overtime. If you're hurting for cash as bad as you say you are, you should be doing whatever you need to do to make ends meet. I have been working both a part time and full time job for the past 6 or so years. Before that I was in grad school. Try a work/school schedule of 12-14 hour days (on average) 7 days a week. Still want to go to vet school?

I'm sorry, but I can't take your claims seriously when there are so many holes in all your other stories. Your credibility is greatly lacking here.

Maybe I'm just tired of the "poor me" stuff that people use as an excuse. It's late. I need sleep.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:10 AM   #69
bradleymoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Internet View Post
You're not acting like someone who's going to college in hopes of being a teacher. You think this is aggravating, spend one day with 6 year-olds. You should ask yourself if you really have the patience for your chosen profession.

So... just to recap. What I take away from this thread is:

- You had a job with a reptile wholesaler that keeps their animals badly, but you were getting money so you didn't say anything
- You decided that this was an issue only after being "laid off"
- You have no proof, no credibility, and your only response when asked why we should believe you is "I'm not here to BS you" and "I've come to find out I'm usually right about things". Stellar.

I think, and I'm just going out on a limb here, that you are still in many ways a child, and you are acting out because your dose of the "Real world" didn't sit well with you. Sorry sweetie, people get hired and fired all the time, you're not special. What does make you... erm... "special" is this raging crusade you're on to try to convince us that the people whose money you were happy to take a week ago are all of a sudden the worst reptile jobbers in the nation.

Your "word" means nothing... you know this. Your accusations are completely without proof and therefore baseless as far as any of us know. Your behavior in past threads tells us that you are quite emotional and irrational when crossed, so your current trend in posting in this thread must be questioned.

Basically, you've given us nothing. Nothing but your "word", which in reality, is nothing. Unlike the twisted and somewhat juvenile characterization of the BOI you seem to hold, this place is for FACTS, and PROOF, and REASON. You've offered us none of those. How can you possibly be mad at anyone for disagreeing with you when you've completely disregarded the BOI with every post you've made in this thread?

I mean, we all know what this is... sour grapes, princess gets "laid off" and can't take it, decides to launch an all-out offensive on former employer... not because it's necessary, but just because she's that kind of person (based on her former posts). It's pretty transparent at this point.

A picture, an email... anything? If not, the time has come for you to STOP POSTING.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:11 AM   #70
Elizabeth Minton
i am no longer interested in that topic. i have chosen another future path. wich is if i do get back into buying snakes to breed at some point im only interested in buying paradox ball pythons i have found myself to be oddly attracted to them and how unique they are. i now realize there will be no possitive outcome to buying deformed animals. it would only cost me more money. i am trying to sell my baby rats when they wean but i will be making probably just enough to pay the cost of gas and cats are free nowadays so there is really no point in that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!