Bad Guy tinmantribe5 - Shawn Lewis - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2010, 07:28 PM   #61
Sissy's Midwest Morphs
your confused there amanda those are shawns dragons. The two that died were ours so there not in that link so nice try . please stop making lies ( this is a lie you just came up with becase u assumed ) Example 1

Old 07-01-2010, 07:32 PM   #62
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
I know Dean that is what I'm saying, I should juts give it up.. Because there is no way for me to ship overnight or UPS.. It is 3 hours away. There is a drop off a hour away but I don't like to leave my reptiles there..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
In all honesty Amanda, if you are unable to ship properly due to your location you shouldn't be shipping at all. I am no saying that anything Shawn has said has any merit at all (the opposite actually). However, second day shipping is simply unacceptable

You could consider arranging a single shipping day every week or two and dealing with the long round trip to UPS. If that isn't an option then your sarcastic comment about "giving it up" is probably what you need to do. There are always shows you can do if shipping is not an option. I know that i would never purchase anything from someone who only shipped second day

Just one opinion
Amanda, Harlan is absolutely right. If you cannot ship correctly, you should do local business only until there is way for you to ship out that is acceptable, not only for the animals but for the consumer as well. With SYR going down and my last FedEx ordeal, I am going to broaden my horizons and do more shows further away, like Ill. (which is a 12 hour drive from where I live).I used to only want to do shows within a 5 hour driving distance, until recently. Now I have broadened that to 12 hours one way and select shows so far away.

Old 07-01-2010, 07:35 PM   #63
hhmoore
Dean means that John is correct...though he may agree with Harlan's statement, as well.

Old 07-01-2010, 07:35 PM   #64
bekers71
I'm still confused why there is no proof of any more emails yet. Are there any more? Are there pics of the so called sick dragons?

Old 07-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #65
joseydiann
If you will look in some of my ads, if any are still up. You'll see where it says "if you want to buy the snakes please contact me about the shipping" as we are hours from the UPS office. In fact I found it.

Note: For those interested in the snakes, you may have to be patient and work with us on the shipping date. We have drive 1 1/2 hours to the nearest UPS drop off and we work so will have to somehow squeeze time in to get them shipped

Yes we can get to the UPS office 3 hours away, however I can not guarantee when it will be, like if it will be on Monday or Wednesday, we have to work around stupid odd work hours or wait for a day off work to go ship them..

So I probably did tell your friend that..

But it makes things hard and don't look right when someone pays for an animal and I have to be like wellllll it might be next week sometime before I can ship, then next week comes and the work hours change or you get called in to work on your day off and you have to tell them welllll again sorry but we can't make the 3 hour drive to ship your reptile today either lol.

So as you can see I'm not being a smart** when I say I might as well just give it up I mean because of that..

Old 07-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #66
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy's Midwest Morphs View Post
your confused there amanda those are shawns dragons. The two that died were ours so there not in that link so nice try . please stop making lies ( this is a lie you just came up with becase u assumed ) Example 1
So do we get to see the videos and photos of the dragons to decide for ourselves or are you deciding that for all of us? The odd thing here is that Amanda never questioned if the dragon was dead until I asked her if she saw proof.

IF they are Shawns dragons, shouldnt Shawn be posting on here stating that, instead of you?

Old 07-01-2010, 07:37 PM   #67
bad-one
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekers71 View Post
I'm still confused why there is no proof of any more emails yet. Are there any more? Are there pics of the so called sick dragons?
I'm still waiting for conclusive evidence on either side

Old 07-01-2010, 07:42 PM   #68
joseydiann
NO there are no pics of the "sick" dragon, just pics of the healthy dragon that was supposed to be so frail and sick when he got it, go to his profile and see her. He was showing her off everywhere and saying how pretty and great she was..

I don't get it, but I'm bout done. If she was so sick and frail and smaller as he says WHY did he not let me know???

That is so upsetting..

And yes he did delete me and leave a nasty comment on my profile, he would not reply to me as to why either.

So how could I work something out with him?

Old 07-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #69
joseydiann
Sorry I will work on getting the emails, but was told I have to edit them to remove bad language ect..

Old 07-01-2010, 07:44 PM   #70
joseydiann
Yeah I'm so stupid I was totally going to take his word for it, if he said she died then I trusted him and would have replaced her. It was Dean that asked me about photos and I was like humm I didn't get any..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!