Inquiry PantherChameleons/ April L. Quackenbush - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-29-2013, 09:26 PM   #61
Zach Valois
I am sure I will never see my refund.

I will be curious if she gets everyone else taken care of.

At best, I am predicting she will take care of the smaller orders if anything. I will certainly be last on the list.

Old 03-29-2013, 09:28 PM   #62
figg2112
Maybe her intention was not to rip anybody off.

Perhaps she was overwhelmed with ordered and was not organized enough... but still accepted payment. That would explain while some people got their charms and other did not... or why some people received tiny just hatched babies.

Still tho..it is not that difficult to make things right.

Old 03-29-2013, 09:31 PM   #63
Zach Valois
Quote:
Originally Posted by figg2112 View Post

Still tho..it is not that difficult to make things right.
No it's not.

If I was in her shoes, I would have been at least honest at this point. I also would have certainly responded to this BOI thread. If she is as honest as she says, she should have gotten on here and stated her faults and claimed her promise to make things right with everyone.

I know she has been reading this throughout the whole time up to now, as she has responded to me threatening that I will only lengthen the refund process if I post anything about her.

You can still make it right, and state your case April!

Old 03-29-2013, 09:34 PM   #64
Zach Valois
Wish there was a donation fund to help people like us in these situations! That 1000k could have bought my college books for the next year, or filled my empty cham cages!

Old 03-29-2013, 10:14 PM   #65
tkilgour
Figg, she said she bought her Rare Faylate Ambilobe from the Kammers for $800.

Old 03-29-2013, 10:19 PM   #66
tkilgour
Zach, just to be clear, you sent her $1,000.00 and she has yet to send you anything? Plus paypal denied your escalated claim because the transaction was over an animal?

Old 03-29-2013, 10:19 PM   #67
Zach Valois
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkilgour View Post
Figg, she said she bought her Rare Faylate Ambilobe from the Kammers for $800.
Interesting. Have you asked Ed about this?

Old 03-29-2013, 10:27 PM   #68
Zach Valois
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkilgour View Post
Zach, just to be clear, you sent her $1,000.00 and she has yet to send you anything? Plus paypal denied your escalated claim because the transaction was over an animal?
This is exactly correct.

Progression outline of her response:

1)babies were not ready
2)wouldn't ship with current weather
3)tried to ship, but had time constraints and could not ship yet
4)could not ship because she didn't have a 'safe' way to ship
5)she said a refund would be better, so she would paypal a full refund the next day
6)paypal pulled from her account, but the location of the funds after pulling from her account was unknown to her
7))April simply stated that her paypal was messed up and would not work. Claimed she would send an overnighted bank issued cashiers check
8)said she sent it and would send me a tracking number
9) (more time passes) Said she sent the check already, and already email tracking number twice (never saw a tracking number)
10)said the check was returned to her in the mail (no reason given)
11)said a check would be mailed (no other information given as to what kind of check and when)
12) currently - April claims I will be refunded, but doesn't provide any information as to when or how. Furthermore, she says that me discussing it with anyone or talking to Tom will only make my wait longer...

Old 03-29-2013, 10:27 PM   #69
tkilgour
I talked to Liddy and she didn't have anything like that. She has a sire with a similar name but it wasn't "Faylate". Amber Quackenbush said she checked with the kammers herself just after I did and confirmed that she has a Rare Faylate Ambilobe. Lol. Clearly a terrible lie on her part.

Old 03-29-2013, 10:32 PM   #70
tkilgour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach Valois View Post
This is exactly correct.
There you go Apex, Paypal could care less about awarding the buyer on a bad transaction over an animal. Even it they didn't have a tracking number or had the animals shipped.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
april quackenbush, cory, deim photography, mateljan, pantherchameleoncompany