Bad Guy Heronboy, Jereme James, America's Finest Balls - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-28-2013, 01:43 AM   #71
HerpVenue
I am both a seller and a buyer.
I do not consider an animal delivered and the money does not belong to me until the customer gets back to me and tells me everything is okay.

You did not deliver to the seller. Your animals ended up elsewhere. Their health can not be guaranteed by you. Even if they were guaranteed by you, the buyer has every right to question the health of those snakes and has every right to request a refund.

Below is the terms on your website.
Quote:
Terms of Service

Guarantee:

All animals produced have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and are guaranteed to arrive alive and in good health. If there are any problems, contact us ASAP. Any problems will be fixed within 10 days of arrival.

Shipping Information:

All orders placed Monday through Friday will be shipped the following Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. To insure the safety of the animal we will not ship if we do not feel the weather is fit for shipping. We are an approved live animal shipper through FedEx. We ship FedEx Priority Overnight

Payment Information:

Payment in the form of Paypal, money orders, personal checks, and credit cards (MasterCard/VISA/Discover) are accepted. Personal checks may require time to clear for new customers.

Deposits are non-refundablel. Deposits are 25% of list price, Animals will be shipped after complete payment have been received, Please do not send a deposit unless you are committed to purchasing the animal.

All Sales Are Final.
While it is true that your terms state all sales are final, it also states that your animals are guaranteed to arrive which they did not. Your terms also state that you will fix the problem 10 days after arrival, which you did not. So your terms were made null and void by you and you need to refund payment right away. You broke your own terms first and are now holding on to money that is not yours. YOU broke the contractual agreement first.

Old 11-28-2013, 02:03 AM   #72
nickolasanastasiou
John, I may have overlooked it and I apologize for likely doing so, but how did the animals get delivered or otherwise transferred into the hands of the rescue?

Did Jereme accidentally address it to them?

If you have provided the tracking number (again, apologies), would you please repost it or tell me which post contains it?

Old 11-28-2013, 02:37 AM   #73
Charlie Redmon
"He then explained that his attorney would be appealing the verdict and that he was confident he would not be spending any time behind bars. "

That's a quote from the article Rob posted a link to.

Jereme I'm not buying your spin of an excuse about what happened any more than the other lies you've told. I don't think you didn't do it, I think you did do it, were convicted and then the "small fortune spent to clear your name" was during an appeal process. Whatever technicality or loophole your lawyer found to use for you to buy your way out through an appeal I'm not sure of. Who knows, maybe you agreed to rat out a bigger fish in exchange for being acquitted of the worse charges. Being acquitted doesn't mean you're innocent, it just means that for whatever reason the judge let you walk...you were not found innocent or not guilty.

Old 11-28-2013, 02:46 AM   #74
Charlie Redmon
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
That seems like an unfair assumption. There is every chance that Jereme will refund the $4500. Jereme, I truly hope that you are planning on doing that. My interaction with you was flawless, and you seemed like a good guy. You would not steal from a customer would you?
Unfortunately Sarah, he has posted with what would appear to be in quite an arrogant tone, that he absolutely will not pay John back a single penny and that he somehow believes that by keeping Johns 4500$ that he is in some twisted way winning. It's all over on the bush league, I would post links to it but links to that forum are banned from here. I don't doubt you can find it easy enough with google...not americas finest moment.

I'm glad your transaction went well, this is not the first case of someone who appeared to be decent to do business with flipped to taking advantage of people and stealing from them.

Old 11-28-2013, 02:51 AM   #75
meowmeowkazoo
The name calling and judgmental posts aren't helpful at all guys. Jereme can still refund the OP's money. He's had a lot of good business transactions. I am still hopeful he will do the right thing.

Old 11-28-2013, 02:52 AM   #76
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Redmon View Post
Unfortunately Sarah, he has posted with what would appear to be in quite an arrogant tone, that he absolutely will not pay John back a single penny and that he somehow believes that by keeping Johns 4500$ that he is in some twisted way winning. It's all over on the bush league, I would post links to it but links to that forum are banned from here. I don't doubt you can find it easy enough with google...not americas finest moment.

I'm glad your transaction went well, this is not the first case of someone who appeared to be decent to do business with flipped to taking advantage of people and stealing from them.
People have changed their minds and done the right thing in the past. Assuming that Jereme is just going to run with the OP's money isn't doing the OP any favors. You're making it the easiest thing for Jereme to do since everyone is assuming he will anyway.

Old 11-28-2013, 02:53 AM   #77
Charlie Redmon
Quote:
He's had a lot of good business transactions.
So did Bobby Hill.

I would love for your hopefullness to be right, that he will wake up and send John his money back.

Old 11-28-2013, 02:55 AM   #78
Charlie Redmon
Quote:
People have changed their minds and done the right thing in the past. Assuming that Jereme is just going to run with the OP's money isn't doing the OP any favors. You're making it the easiest thing for Jereme to do since everyone is assuming he will anyway.
Well he's told lies about several other things, it would be wonderful if him proclaiming that he will never pay John back a single penny turned out to be his next lie.

Old 11-28-2013, 02:56 AM   #79
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Redmon View Post
So did Bobby Hill.

I would love for your hopefullness to be right, that he will wake up and send John his money back.
That's the idea. Everyone on the BOI condemning him as a thief isn't really the best way to motivate him to save his reputation by issuing a refund.

Old 11-28-2013, 03:02 AM   #80
Charlie Redmon
For anyone wondering about the basis behind Jereme deciding that the animals and money both belong to him, he is trying to say that it is all his based on California Law Sections 1834.5 / CAL. CIV. CODE 1834.5 This is intended for animal care businesses (vet clinics, grooming/boarding facilities) when people bring them their animals and then do not return and abandon them. John never had these animals to be able to place them into Jereme's care even on the longest stretch of what this law applies towards.

A simple version of the law most people should be able to understand...

"Notwithstanding any other provision of law, whenever any animal is delivered to any veterinarian, dog kennel, cat kennel, pet-grooming parlor, animal hospital, or any other animal care facility pursuant to any written or oral agreement entered into after the effective date of this section, and the owner of such animal does not pick up the animal within 14 calendar days after the day the animal was due to be picked up, the animal shall be deemed to be abandoned. The person into whose custody the animal was placed for care shall first try for a period of not less than 10 days to find a new owner for the animal, and, if unable to place the animal with a new owner, shall thereafter humanely destroy the animal so abandoned."

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!