Bad Guy Maelstrom reptile ranch BEWARE - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2013, 02:30 PM   #71
Magical Geckos
I POSTED THE SCREENSHOT OF WHEN I PRICED THEM!!!! ARE YOU ALSO BLIND?

Old 04-17-2013, 02:32 PM   #72
Magical Geckos
and it doesnt matter if they are all differnt. they had all the same value for rescued geckos..
WHEN YOU RESCUE LOW END ANIMALS YOU WILL NEVER ever ever ever.. get high end retail prices..

AND LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE..

if you are a rescue its about getting the animals into a GOOD home NOT ABOUT MAKING MONEY..

if you want to just resell animals then go for it BUT STOP CALLING YOURSELF A RESCUE !! clearly money is your main concern.

Old 04-17-2013, 03:51 PM   #73
snowgyre
Dennis, whoa, simmer down there before you get yourself in trouble.

Michael, I do have to agree with Dennis that if you have significant medical issues that you may want to cut down on your reptile rescue operation. It's a reasonable option, one that will likely benefit both you and the animals. I understand that medical issues can be psychologically and physically challenging, but it's fairly obvious that you are fairly ignorant on some standard operating procedures (such as shipping and prices). Passing the blame of that ignorance to lack of time or as a result of medications is simply not responsible.

Dennis, there seems to be a gap between what was a fairly cordial conversation and when you expressed your anger at Michael. There had to be communication somewhere in between that spurred your response. Any chance you can post that conversation as well?

Old 04-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #74
Malestrom
Amanda,
I do not believe I posted any threat towards you or made any comment as to not paying any recompense, youre reading too much into it.
Snowgyre as I have said, with the passing of time ive adjusted what im willing to take in because of the work load, ive hired a zoo worker from Philadelphia zoo who helps me clean and feed and the scope of what I involve myself in now is far less than when I started. My packaging practices come from videos posted by folks on you tube with instructions and places to purchase the appropriate materials. there was nothing wrong with my packaging, thats why I document every step of it with a photo, just as importantly, the opening should be documented, I take photos of all shipments recieved as ive had insurance claims with the usps and needed them. It isnt Christmas day, where in excitement we rip open a package but a very tedious and careful process (not making accusations, just saying).
No Doubt being chronically and terminally ill has its effect as does the medication regiment im on, perhaps im not always the most seemingly easy going guy, I have knee jerk reactions to situations like anyone, but as stated, ive rectified any sale or situation that needed fixing with replacements or refunds and May 5th still isnt here (9th time I mentioned this?)

Old 04-17-2013, 04:17 PM   #75
Malestrom
For anyone to suggest I get out of the business so to speak is pure hogwash.
I take excellent care of my animals and what I do with my remaining time here on this planet will be at my discretion an act of mercy to needy animals and people needing homes for theirs due to children leaving for college etc... whatever the reason.
The measure of my success is in how at the end ive handled each case fiscally, the animal for its well being and how I treat the people I interact with. Not everyone deserves a smile. Im not referring to you Amanda, I know youre sensitive and dont want you taking that wrongly. If I have a specific person to address an allegation to, I do just that, I have no problem naming names.
But as I said, till the day I leave this earth, and mind you though some wish it to be sooner than others, any of us can be fatally ill or perfectly healthy and get hit by a bus 5 years before the expected termination date of our existence, so careful what you wish for.
Im no Atilla the Hun or Adolf Hitler, but I am slow to move and sure when I do that my conscience is clear so that I may sleep in what little comfort I have. But if you threaten me, I become silent or bite back depending on the threat, thus the physical threat I received was met with a warning, while the legal threat I received was met with silence, both in my own best interest.
Does anyone have script to put a countdown clock on this thread? lol!
It's not time yeeeeeet!!

Old 04-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #76
Magical Geckos
my anger came after he bashed me on his FB page how i took advantage of him..

he has the gecko listed for 50.00 (not 75.00 like i thought) i paid him his full asking price for a underweight gecko. then he wants to say all that absurd stuff about me when all i did was tried to help him.

Old 04-17-2013, 06:29 PM   #77
LauraB
Amanda, thank you for posting the photo of the dragon showing obvious tail damage. I would ask, however, would you please post the original of that same photo, not as a small attachment to a FB post? Just the photo itself, as saved to your hard drive, please. Thanks kindly.

Old 04-17-2013, 06:35 PM   #78
Pasodama
If one looks at the lid, where it meets the top inner side of the deli, it does appear to have an irregularity (distance of red marking) as though something (the tail, in this case) is caught in there.
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2013, 08:22 PM   #79
Malestrom
It looks to be pressed up against the underside of the lip to me.
Id like to see a picture of the amputated tail and or deceased animal.
No denial of anything in my asking, just curious to see further evidence, I like to see pictures of the deceased when I replace or refund for them, only reasonable.

Old 04-17-2013, 08:31 PM   #80
laterob
Mike, it seems like you are changing the terms of your agreement...

Now, if I asked for a vet bill to be posted, pictures of the deceased/ tail, etc. for my own benefit, that might be different.

Amanda, could you verify the 'multiple vet visits' that have been referred to? Thank you in advance.

As for a 50 dollar gecko that was really 75 but worth 100, 200, or 300...no, I don't think that has anything to do with this. Now, if the accusations that Mike called someone a thief on Facejunk could be proven, that would be a horse of a different color, IMO.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!