Bad Guy Maelstrom reptile ranch BEWARE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #1
Mreynolds101110
Stop! Maelstrom reptile ranch BEWARE

maelstrom reptile ranch continues to sell sickly animals and offers zero customer service to its buyers. this has been an extensively long and drawn out issue with them. and for someone that claims to be a "reptile rescue" its honestly appalling. they ship sick animals and pack poorly which only amplify s any underlying condition the animal may have. the most recent issue is with Amanda Willis who bought a dragon which was stated to be "healthy" and it was packed poorly, little insulation and its tail 3/4 pinched in a deli cup upon delivery. the dragon later died after several vet visits and he is disputing the claim. and refuses to offer ANY REFUND at all. stay clear of him and spread the word PLEASE!!!!!!

Old 04-15-2013, 12:03 AM   #2
jade22507
My poor Sapphira

my poor little girl didnt make and i was reasonable enough to even take half of what i paid due to i knew he didnt have alot of money i was tryin to fair and respectable....as you can tell it got me no where!
Attached Images

Old 04-15-2013, 01:07 AM   #3
mmdragons
that dragon looks really healthy and very nice why didn't it make it?

Old 04-15-2013, 06:30 AM   #4
Iguanalady
From what I can tell the packaging looks okay and the dragon looks to be healthy. I think we need a little more information here.

Old 04-15-2013, 06:35 AM   #5
chadharper
You spelled his name wrong:

https://www.facebook.com/MalesReptileRescue?fref=ts

I will be alerting him shortly to this thread.

I agree there is some info that is being left out here.

Old 04-15-2013, 06:41 AM   #6
chadharper
Now that I have reread your complaint and looked at the pictures I assume you are trying to show a healthy bearded dragon that has a portion of its tail enclose in the lid of the deli cup. Am I right?

Old 04-15-2013, 09:14 AM   #7
Serenescales
Might be worth noting that the images Amanda provided look to have been taken by Malestrom.
He also has images of the dragon in this album as well. I don't deal with bearded dragons, but from the photos in his album, as far as I can tell, it looks to be healthy.
Attached Images

Old 04-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #8
jade22507
ok thats great how about her tail in the deli cup and if u look farther down in his pics he got her in oct or nov and she is still the exact same size....i was told by several sources there was genetic issues as well...and the stress due to the amputation which had to take place and he said he would make it right if it had to come off i messaged called and texted him march 11th to inform him of the amputation. the stress of an amputation on a unhealthy bearded dragon is what cause it. He promised me a nip free healthy dragon i didnt received either. due to his carelessness she lost part of her tail and now i have lost her. I payed him on the 11th of feb he sent about 2 weeks later(i still have shipping box) tail was amputated on march 11th i have sent pics and tried to contact him every step of the way via pics, text, call, and messages via fb i did everything on my end i could have.

Old 04-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #9
NIGRO51
You must name your "several sources". And while you are at it please give up a composed post that includes emails, texts and any other info. These guessing game threads are a headache.

Old 04-15-2013, 03:16 PM   #10
meowmeowkazoo
Did a vet determine the cause of death?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!