Jamie Kaps - Guarantees, Signature Releases, & The War on Terror. - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2005, 02:55 PM   #81
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidleaf
I was posting as Chris was writing his. Yeah, the dead example photo does have a cloudy eye. Hmm........
yes, look closely at jims comparison posting as well.

I knew posting photographs would do the trick, I just was surprised that some folks overlooked these facts and went another direction.

such is life, perhaps I may even get an apology out of the deal. who knows....
*shrug*

Old 11-14-2005, 02:57 PM   #82
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Riso
lol, well Chris, in all sincerity after I've had a chance to sit back and look at all of the facts my perspective on the issue has changed considerably (about 180 degrees to be honest). I have to agree the pics taken of a pefectly sound box, the appearance of the animals being alive and not deceased, and having animals shipped when they're such a short distance away seem hokey to me at best. One more thing is the "live and learn attitude" of the customer. It seems they really aren't all that upset if they're willing to eat a loss of over $500 that easily. Kind of makes me think they didn't lose anything if you get the gist.
I get upset when anyone tries to use TOS to justify "stiffing" a customer. In this situation, however, I don't think this is the case at all. Frankly, I think I'd question everything in exactly the same manner as you have. Now please excuse me while I wipe this egg off my face LMAO.
thanks Greg, that means alot. I wish I could have been more forward with my thoughts on this manner. I hope you can understand why I was prohibited from doing so..... My attorneys are probably still cringing as we speak however if they have read my statements here. lol

I couldnt help myself though, you guys would not take the bait and do it on your own. lol

Old 11-14-2005, 02:57 PM   #83
Chris@TSE
matter, not manner. damn typos.

Old 11-14-2005, 02:57 PM   #84
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@TSE
Thanks, can we still be buds? LOL
LOL. Of course.

Old 11-14-2005, 02:59 PM   #85
Chris@TSE
lol, do you like chuck norris? does dennis like walker texas ranger?

Old 11-14-2005, 03:05 PM   #86
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@TSE
lol, do you like chuck norris? does dennis like walker texas ranger?
I am Chuck Norris.

I agree that this matter is a done deal. I doubt that you will hear from these folks again. I read the thread over on that other forum (had to register there just to do so). I wonder if they were deleted after the moderator checked the IP.

Old 11-14-2005, 03:06 PM   #87
Powderfinger
I have to agree with Chris on this one. This entire thing smells like a scam to me. The photos of the unopened box is one thing, but who in their right mind would put an animal through the stress of shipping when they only live 30 miles away??

I drove six hours to pick up a BP - not because I wanted to save on shipping, but because I was interested in the actually seeing the breeders other stock, and thought it would be better for the snake.

Just my 2 cents...

Scott

Old 11-14-2005, 03:12 PM   #88
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
I am Chuck Norris.

I agree that this matter is a done deal. I doubt that you will hear from these folks again. I read the thread over on that other forum (had to register there just to do so). I wonder if they were deleted after the moderator checked the IP.
who knows, either that or the traffic from here was unwelcome. I know my signature there was removed and replaced with something like "removed since you are competition - management"

go figure....

all I know is that customer cried and whined, threatened legal action QUICKLY, and our immediate response to those words in ANY case, whether we would come through on a claim or not, right or wrong, would be to send it down the line to our attorney. even if we were 110% in the wrong, soon as a customer states that, they get to deal with them. just our policy..... we dont take legal matters with a grain of salt as some do..

regardless, you guys have pretty much stated all I would say myself. my own opinions and beliefs regarding this issue... the very same.

I have also since requested to pick up or receive the doa animals, and never received a response. I wonder why.

anyways, thank you for finally "catching on" guys..... I should have just said screw it, posted the scammer thread, and ignored the wished of our attorney but I guess they have their reasons even though they seem asinine to me...

Old 11-14-2005, 03:15 PM   #89
Chris@TSE
my requests, numerous, were also IGNORED when asking to confirm that users IP

probably another reason why he failed to visit another forum.... again, who knows. im confident in any case my actions in this matter were sufficient.

Old 11-14-2005, 03:16 PM   #90
Chris@TSE
so... justin...... care to say anything? or shall I take your silence as an apology as well?

*shrug*

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!