Info who knows well allen belcher big daddy's - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-16-2010, 04:32 PM   #1
ballpythonmorph
who knows well allen belcher big daddy's

Hello all, I ask excuse for my little corrected English, are an Italian breeder, 1 year makes I have ordered ball python morph from allen belcher, exactly to past July I have sent to he like account 2425$, well to all I have today not received still the cites of animals, as it is possible? , he always tells to me, says it to me when they are ready, I, has had to give back money to my customers, has made an ugly figure, has fear who I always do not see more the money and animals… amount from America and never found these problems… you to say to me some thing Allen care? I enclose the receipt of payment sent to he…
these are its banking coordinates
Wachovia Bank
: Cens0r: Lee Road 2305 430 Swift code. PNBPUS33 Routing. 111025013 account. 1010171589407 Allen Belcher

[IMG] http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2138/imgak.jpg [/ IMG]

Old 06-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
brd7666
Do you have any emails between you and Allen? If you do can you post them up here. It will help show even more proof to back your claims. Sorry this has happened to you.

Old 06-16-2010, 04:46 PM   #3
ballpythonmorph
yes this email are 13/05/2010

Da bigdadyballroom@aol.com
A Christian Ball Python Morph
Data 13/05/2010
Re: ball python

If you choose not to take the cities and animals you will NOT get any money back. I have had these snakes on hold and their value along with the market has dropped. If you decide not to use the cities you will loose your deposit.
Allen

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
From: "Christian Ball Python Morph" <info@ballpythonmorph75.it>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 03:14:28 +0200
To: <bigdadyballroom@aol.com>
Subject: Re: ball python

you do not have to make more nothing to my customers I have given back the money that I have sent you, do not take to more 1 animal, are tired sends to me the money that I have sent you…. you sell them to the animals, you see to answer because I cite you everywhere e' a shame, I have lost the money and many. I have asked you to send animals to my importer mike wilbanks, he transports for me to hamm show, in Germany, I do not want more yours cites animals… you make some to know to me what you want to make…

Best Regards

Thanks
Christian Da Valle

Site Web: www.ballpythonmorph75.it
E mail: info@ballpythonmorph75.it
infoballpythonmorph75@gmail.com
Phone Cell: +39 3466879396
P.Iva: 01277830111
Msn contact: Pythonmorph75@hotmail.it
Youtube: www.youtube.com/ballpythonmorph
Facebook Contact: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...ph?ref=profile
Facebook Group Ball Python Morph 75: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...3660366&ref=ts

Old 06-16-2010, 04:48 PM   #4
ballpythonmorph
Data 13/05/2010

Christian I am waiting on the cities. You have had snakes on hold with me from the first day that total more than 6000 and I have been housing cleaning and feeding them. I want the paperwork just as bad as you do but can not control it. I am tired of your childesh behavior and name calling. Do not call me names again. I do NOT control US fish and game and you can call them and verify that paperwork is applied for in your name and has not been cities given yet. I don't know what the hold up is but it is not my fault. I will let you know when the paperwork arrives and I will let you pick any snakes you want to at 2010 prices, this is all I can do. I will not put up with or answer any other emails where you call me names. This is the third time we have had this conversation. I will let you know when the paperwork arrives and we will fill your order then with whatever you want. This is all I can do!!!
Allen

Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 23:20:32 +0200

ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GOD PIG GOD PIG

I'm DAMNED!!!! AND i'm damned for contact you

NOW I WRITE ON ALL FORUM KINGSNAKE.COM AND BP.NET OF YOU, NOW ENOUGH TO TAKE FOR THE ASS
INDEED ENOUGH ALLEN

Old 06-16-2010, 04:49 PM   #5
ballpythonmorph
Data 20/04/2010

Christian I don't know what the problem is with cities but I will let you know when the papers arrive and then we will fill your order and the pricing will be 2010 prices. This is all I know to do.

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 02:24:42 +0200

you are disappeared? you do not answer more?

Old 06-16-2010, 04:53 PM   #6
ballpythonmorph
Da Bigdadyballroom@aol.com
A info@ballpythonmorph75.it
Data 01/06/2010

Christian I will let you know when the cities are ready and then we will fill your order and ship to you.

In a message dated 5/31/2010 9:49:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, info@ballpythonmorph75.it writes:

allen because you have not answered to my last email… I have said if you can give animals mike wilbanks, my friend who transports animals to me to hamm show.

Best Regards

Thanks
Christian Da Valle

Site Web: www.ballpythonmorph75.it
E mail: info@ballpythonmorph75.it
infoballpythonmorph75@gmail.com
Phone Cell: +39 3466879396
P.Iva: 01277830111
Msn contact: Pythonmorph75@hotmail.it
Youtube: www.youtube.com/ballpythonmorph
Facebook Contact: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...ph?ref=profile
Facebook Group Ball Python Morph 75: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...3660366&ref=ts

Old 06-16-2010, 04:55 PM   #7
joepythons
sad

Wow first IBD issues from Allen now he is just taking peoples money and ignoring them

Old 06-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #8
ballpythonmorph
it has said me, that I renounce to cites, I lose animals and money…. I have lost all, money and animals…

Old 06-16-2010, 06:43 PM   #9
Suncoast Herpetological
Do any of you reading who ship internationally know what the average wait is on Cites permits currently? A year sounds a bit extreme.

Old 06-16-2010, 07:20 PM   #10
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Do any of you reading who ship internationally know what the average wait is on Cites permits currently? A year sounds a bit extreme.
Wilbanks and many other has same day CITIES

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!