Info who knows well allen belcher big daddy's - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-17-2010, 03:09 PM   #31
ballpythonmorph
I have a its email where says that it regards also the price obviously at a distance of 1 year the costs of animals have decreased, I do not have 10,000$, second you my customers wait for 1 year in order to withdraw own animals? what say I to they? I have had to by force modify escudendo gradually animals that cancelled to me, giving behind to they all the money, making an ugly figure with they mike I have spoken about you to hamm show, he friendly beloved and person much serious one in my comparisons, I always buy from he, I have bought from ralph Davis had etc. no problem only with allen belcher this problem, you do not have justifications… is a shame of that you are…

Old 06-17-2010, 07:16 PM   #32
ballpythonmorph
exact… beyond waiting for 1 year for having the cites, it does not want to give back the money and I do not have the animals, has said that if I do not take more the animals I lose all, account that I have given I do not see more,…. but when all this? perhaps between 2 -3 years I will have or the money or the animals? I must still be to wait for who? what?

Old 06-18-2010, 01:49 PM   #33
MikeWilbanks
Christian has been a great customer for me. He has always paid when he said he would and has been a pleasure to deal with. Allen called me yesterday and as he said, I told him that I would not accept his animals for me to export. I only export my animals that I produce. I was a little shocked to hear that there was even a problem with Christian because he has always been easy to deal with.

Christian, my understanding is that you have a $2500 deposit with Allen. I have decided to give you that credit with me. Allen can keep the deposit and you two can be finished with each other. When you place your order for September Hamm, we will take the $2500 off the total so you will have your money back. If you want to accept this offer just let Allen know that he can now sell the animals that he was holding for you.

I am sure that I am producing most anything that you could want. I hope that you have learned a lesson here and will do all of your future business with me. I always bring you quality animals and there is no long wait.

Check the "Currently Available" section of my site. I will be adding many new ball pythons that have been hatching over the last couple of weeks and I will be adding more almost daily. If you don't see something that you want, please email me and I will tell you when it will hatch.

Old 06-18-2010, 02:01 PM   #34
joepythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWilbanks View Post
Christian has been a great customer for me. He has always paid when he said he would and has been a pleasure to deal with. Allen called me yesterday and as he said, I told him that I would not accept his animals for me to export. I only export my animals that I produce. I was a little shocked to hear that there was even a problem with Christian because he has always been easy to deal with.

Christian, my understanding is that you have a $2500 deposit with Allen. I have decided to give you that credit with me. Allen can keep the deposit and you two can be finished with each other. When you place your order for September Hamm, we will take the $2500 off the total so you will have your money back. If you want to accept this offer just let Allen know that he can now sell the animals that he was holding for you.

I am sure that I am producing most anything that you could want. I hope that you have learned a lesson here and will do all of your future business with me. I always bring you quality animals and there is no long wait.

Check the "Currently Available" section of my site. I will be adding many new ball pythons that have been hatching over the last couple of weeks and I will be adding more almost daily. If you don't see something that you want, please email me and I will tell you when it will hatch.
Mike this is very cool of you

Old 06-18-2010, 03:06 PM   #35
Bob Clark
I know it's difficult for a buyer to do business with someone that he doesn't know, far away in another country. Developing a relationship and the trust that goes with it takes some time, effort and certainly some risk. You have that relationship with Christian and I'm sure he appreciates it! What a great way to treat your customer.

Old 06-18-2010, 07:10 PM   #36
morph evolution
mike you have a good heart!!

Old 06-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #37
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:

WOW Im speachless I havent done business with you Mike but this post alone make me want to do business with you... A sincer act of kindness You dont get to see that very often nowadays

Old 06-18-2010, 08:23 PM   #38
ballpythonmorph
[QUOTE = MikeWilbanks; 982.486] Christian è un cliente di grande per me. Ha sempre pagato quando ha detto che sarebbe ed è stato un piacere trattare. Allen mi ha chiamato ieri e come aveva detto, gli ho detto che non avrei accettato le sue bestie per me per l'esportazione. Ho solo esportare i miei animali che produco. Ero un po 'scioccati nel sentire che c'era anche un problema con Christian, perché è sempre stata facile da affrontare.

Cristiano, la mia comprensione è che avete un deposito di $ 2500 con Allen. Ho deciso di darvi credito che con me. Allen può mantenere il deposito e voi due può essere finito con l'altro. Quando si effettua l'ordine per settembre Hamm, prenderemo il largo 2.500 dollari il totale in modo da avere i vostri soldi indietro. Se si vuole accettare questa offerta solo lasciare che Allen sa che ora può vendere gli animali che aveva in mano per voi.

Sono certo che sto producendo più nulla che si possa desiderare. Spero che hai imparato una lezione: e farà tutto il futuro della tua azienda con me. Ti ho sempre portare gli animali di qualità e non vi è lunga attesa.

Controllare la sezione "attualmente disponibili del mio sito. Sarò l'aggiunta di molte nuove pitoni palla da cova che sono stati nelle ultime due settimane e sarò aggiunta di più quasi ogni giorno. Se non si vede qualcosa che si desidera, per favore scriva a me e io vi dirò quando si schiudono. [/ QUOTE]

THANKS A LOT MIKE and BOB , you are very kindly. please take for me 2500 $ and keep them the money for me because in september I'll buy many animals at Hamm. you're a friend and very good person. I'm correct man and thanks for compliment ..it's a good thing hear this. please write me when you will have the money. thanks. sincerely..Christian

Old 06-18-2010, 08:25 PM   #39
ballpythonmorph
Quote:

THANKS A LOT MIKE and BOB , you are very kindly. please take for me 2500 $ and keep them the money for me because in september I'll buy many animals at Hamm. you're a friend and very good person. I'm correct man and thanks for compliment ..it's a good thing hear this. please write me when you will have the money. thanks. sincerely..Christian

Old 06-18-2010, 08:30 PM   #40
ballpythonmorph
sure that I will make my future bussines with you, I had bought from allen 1 year makes, then I have always bought from you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!